Feminism hate tread

Feminism hate tread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/37330232/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An oldie but still my favorite story.

Guess what 2115 will be like.

THE BEST

After women destroy civilization, men will rule again.

Can I get a tl;dr?

You need to read it for full on JUSTICE BONER
It will take like 3 minutes what the fuck is wrong with you?

Boredom mostly.

TL;DR Bitch cheats on BF with coworker, boyfriend goes out and fucks her childhood friend, sister, cousin, destroys her entire family life and mental state.

Its so so so much more then that. Details really make it more then basic shit like that

......... but she didn't ask for it, right?

That guy is fucking alpha.

>what's a tl;dr

first one tl;dr: Feminist is a bitch to her fiancee after his dad dies, he drops her. She didn't see it coming at all.

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

Too Long; Didn't Read

This is why feminism has gotten to where its at. Apathy and laziness

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/37330232/

Do you think you're clever posting pasta? Does it make you feel like you've made a difference?

No one made rape jokes. Find better bait.

We know that women are idiots, they don't need to prove it like this.

Nah, I don't even grace their bullshit with the attention from me it would require to disagree with them. I just ignore them. Completely. If I;m reading, I'll just keep reading. At the very most I'll smile a little because I just can't help myself, but it's not worth the attention. That's all they do it for.

stale pasta try harder faggot

>sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass
I get the feeling that whoever wrote this pasta didn't really understand what a "prenup" is for.

Everything you hate about feminism is either a misrepresentation of what feminists actually believe or the ridiculous opinions of an extremist minority of "feminists" that serve you as an easy straw man target.

Either that or you're probably just legitimately unegalitarian.

Nice True Scotsman.

but... we learned you know? case in point, been with the same girl for 10 years, no kids. I won't do it, no marriage, I won't do it.

If I die? my parents gets half the house since we're not married.

Welcome to the future of the world you created.

that lady is retarded

>2,134 notes

Yikes

true

lolol

Uh..? This just sounds like a guy getting insanely butthurt and ruining a girl's life, how is this feminist hate?

you seem to be arguing that we can't have a clear definition for feminism. It's either we have a clear definition for feminism that we can talk about or we just let every person that uses the word redefine it to suit their own understanding, no matter how twisted. must we call it feminism when every immature spoiled princesses invokes "feminism" to suit her needs?

in this case, there ARE true scottsmen. we can't treat every dumbass who claims to be a Scott like he actually is one. your rebuttal to my original assertion was weak and short sited.

This is justice? How exactly? He far, far, far overstepped the boundaries of "justice" this is just a faggot being petty.

Nice bait

I'd start screaming "WRONG" like Trump and see how long it took for the bitch to have a mental breakdown

I think you missed the point entirely.

In fact, I know you did.

You saying that YOU have the "real" definition of feminism is just as fucking stupid as the example you used of "every spoiled princess who uses the word feminism to suit their needs" because it's precisely what the hell you're doing right now ITT.

kek

What do feminists even do in the 1st world anyway? Women aren't oppressed in 1st world countries, and inequalities get naturally fixed by both male and female politicians and other public servants.

Bitches like you are the reason why I'm glad I'm a fag.

To everyone who has a problem with this copypasta:

Women who would actually say these things are NOT feminists. This pasta flies in the face of feminism.

The author of this (if actually female and not trolling) is guilty of possessing some seriously anti-feminist ideals. She frequently engages in "bargaining with the patriarchy" (look it up) and often takes advantage of the unegalitarian benefits many women enjoy in our unequal society. Whoever wrote this is a bitch, not a feminist.

There is no official group of feminists that has a right to the ideology. Radicals have as much claim to their bullshit as you have to yours. The other user was actually correct, you are literally hiding behind the true scotsman fallacy.

>must we call it feminism when every immature spoiled princess invokes feminism?

Yes.

not a duplicate

kek

Wrong whiteknightfag. She fucked him over. He fucked her over. It's all even.

Again, No True Scotsman.

If you want a serious conversation, how about stop with the amazing amount of logical fallacies, ya fucking mook.

>Women aren't oppressed in 1st world countries, and inequalities get naturally fixed
they dont want equality of opportunity, the equality they want is equality of outcome, IE women should make the same amount of money in total but be given time off to make babies. if you dont pay them for that time they took off to make babies, ur sexist m8

Dumb bitch deserved it.

fucking lazy piece of shit, fucking google things.

Are you fags retarded or do you just not realise what greentext is even for? He wasn't asking what a tl;dr is, he was mocking the person that he quoted for complaining that a tl;dr oversimplified a post.

>not understanding greentext in 2016+1
See how that works? Fucking newfags.

>Reads the Thou Shall Not Commit... and thinks they are a philosopher

Look, moron, you can apply a fallacy to every argument, it doesn't make the argument wrong. Read actual philosophy instead of a handy jpeg that gives you a high-level breakdown.

Should we let this bitch who wrote this copypasta get away with co-opting the idea of feminism? The literal definition of feminism is "the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes." This pasta writer is clearly not advocating for equal treatment. she clearly wants to enjoy more advantages than men and take advantage of how society paints women as helpless trophy wives that need everything given to them. This flies in the face of feminism. Should we call her a feminist because she insists that she is one? Should we call the "transracial" woman black because she thinks she is black? The answer to both questions is "no."

Though I totally agree with you, claiming that an argument is wrong because it uses fallacies is a fallacy in itself. It's called the Fallacy fallacy.

Can you stop worrying about what some non-feminist troll said on a imageboard for loli pussies years ago?

Definitely being a petty bitch.

> fallacy doesn't make an argument wrong
And that's why you're not ready to debate.

I disagree.
We're talking about what should be considered "feminist." there are several different groups who name their ideology "feminism," but all these groups are not equal. that is why there should be a group we call "actual feminists" and a group we call "uniformed, immature, opportunistic bitches."

The feminist who is informed by the history of feminism and adheres to it's actual definition is clearly more deserving of the title. these feminists actually adhere to ideals that are idealistically consistent with the definition of feminism.

The character in the pasta also calls herself feminist but is clearly in it for personal gain. she says she is supportive of the historically unequal practice of women being "kept" and provided for because it benefits her and gives her more power over men. her invocation of "feminism" comes from a place of intellectual dishonesty and exploitation of men. she doesn't care about equality; she just cares about her personal experience and how she can profit from inequality.

why do you want so badly to call them both feminists?

It's not butthurt, it's revenge and it's justified. You don't fuck up someone else's life and expect it not to to happen to you. It's entitled cuntish behavior.

Underr8'd

I had to stop and read this whole thing....

not that guy.

>why do you want so badly to call them both feminists?

because they call themselves that? And both would probably berate me if I contested their self-assigned title... mansplaining, and telling them what to think.

Femanon here.

I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

>white cis male
>always right

Well, they're not wrong...at least on that point

Honestly, the thing I hate most about feminists is that almost all of them absolutely insist that if you believe in equal rights, or just think women are people, you are by default a feminist.

Fuck off. No, I'm not, don't force your ideology onto me.

There are limits however. Is he supposed to do this with every new boyfriend or to the point of her suicide?

I miss people saying 'chauvinism'
So damn sick of muh soggy knees

second time copy and paste.. look up, moron

what to you call a sandwich maker with a built in flesh light? a woman. im joking sandwich makers don't bitch at you lol. tbh femenism is cancer and all feminist should be shipped off to the camps. women only have two purposes to reproduce and make me tendies if they cant throw them over trumps wall to that shit heap crawling with ethnics. but only if they are also ethnics because they will rape our white women. ship the white femenist to auschwitz and the others to the burrito niggers.

Way to make yourself look just as retarded.

A lot of people seem to take anti-feminist as anti-woman. I assume they are 9 years old.

>dat pasta

>honestly the thing i hate most about feminists is that almost all of them absolutely insist that if you have a penis and a y chromosome, you are by default a man.

>Fuck off. No, I'm not, don't force your dictionary definitions of gender on me.

I'm sure that assumption makes you feel good. It has no other effect.

most fucked up bitch yet

The revelation that you are not, in fact, 9 years old only makes me pity you

i know it was a troll pasta post and was probably written by a man. I care so much because this shit makes people hate feminism by painting an inaccurate picture of what feminism actually is. The more people think that feminists are just entitled bitches that want to take advantage of men, the harder it is for the sexes to actually be equal. I want equality. As long as people htink that the pasta is what actual feminists believe, people are going to hate a movement that's actually good for everyone.

>vagoo
are you 5?

I'm all for a bit of revenge, but I'd probably have drawn the line at kicking her out and getting her fired.
And then got on with my life, instead of acting like scrublord.

There is no title to win. There is no universal definition for ideals to adhere to. You're not an authority on idealism just because you think that your feminism is more just than theirs.

Labels and titles mean absolutely nothing. They chose 'feminist' for themselves, and it is simply what they are known as by everyone. That's how every ideology evolves, self-proclaimed history student. Just because you don't like the direction a sect has gone doesn't mean you're suddenly more legit. You are a walking talking raging scotsman fallacy.

>why do you want so badly to call them both feminists

You started this discussion and you're the one who wants to change the status quo. You should be examining your own motives because everyone else, myself included, is just pointing out that you're being stupid.

I don't claim that my clearly personal ideas related to gender relations are what I demand should become the definition of feminism.

My point is that there is a clear, simple litmus test for whether or not someone is feminist or simply mistaken about being a feminist.

If someone says or does something that perpetuates inequality between men and women, then they aren't acting in the spirit of feminism.

*I* don't have the *real* definition. I'm saying the definition clearly exists. There are some grey areas, but the character in the pasta isn't in a grey area. she is clearly anti-feminist when we apply the most basic tenants of feminism to what she says.