Im an occasional coke user, i get 2 grams and use it in a 1-2 day period...

Im an occasional coke user, i get 2 grams and use it in a 1-2 day period, i know doing coke isnt actually responsible but i would definitely call myself a responsible user.

Kinda want to get some tonight but cant decide, so someone either talk me in or out of it, lets hear what you got. Or maybe dubs decides, i dont know.

how frequently is "occasionally" getting a gram?

do enough so you die please

Do it if you have the money

i heard youre a goddamn faggot
how about you buy me some games on steam instead

OP when was the last time you did any?
I usually give it a month before touching the stuff again personally

How does it feel?

Be anhero and get some krokodil faggot

Man that's quite abit if you're doing it in a 1-2 day period. Settle down ok?

Maybe like once a month, could be more or could be less, i just like to have fun on it and then put the idea away for awhile. Last time i bought was over a month ago.

Yea i make good money to be able to pay my bills and still have money left to do things like coke so im good financially

Coke makes you feel good, makes you feel like you're the shit. Your life is a movie and you're the star.

Yea you're probably right user

People say it feels like coffee or energy drinks x 1000. True or bs?

Fuck coke speed is way better and less dangerous.

Molly is fucking dope too

What's the difference between coke and speed, as far as the high is concerned? I thought they were both amphetamines

They're right in the sense that coke makes you feel wired. And for some people thats a good thing and then for other people it makes them uncomfortable. I personally like it. But from apart from being wired, you can feel a wide variety of things, you feel extremely confident and you feel super good, its not really a good i can describe unless you've felt it yourself, then you'll know what i mean. Also sometimes on coke ill get super horny and i wank it to one of the best orgasms ive ever had, but thats a different story.

Coke is overpriced. Get some Molly.

No Coke. Pepsi.

Coke is not an amphetamine lol. Im not the same guy you asked but speed is like coke x10. But they're both really good. Meth has waaaaay worse symptoms on the come down though.

Molly is for 15year old chicks.

Get the coke, life is too short and miserable to pass up what you like

do you care to elaborate? Like, pros/cons of each high and how bad the come down is

Will you be able to hold all the limes on coke?

Coke is only worth doing if it is certified good coke. If you get shit coke cut up with God knows what on the street you will find that it is very underwhelming and you will be left wanting more.

Assuming the coke and speed are both of good quality though, coke is stronger and you feel more confident yet far far shorter acting whereas speed is more focused and rushy I find if used in a recreational social context - lasts much longer.

wasted dubs

I'm like you, casual user of coke, crack, weed, alcohol. Lucky because I don't have an addictive personality.

I think it's fine if you feel like you'll enjoy it tonight. Otherwise, put it off for another night you would more enjoy it on. That's worked for me and I'm 40+

I wouldn't do it...coke is cardiotoxic. I dunno how good your diet/nutritional intake is, but it can be extremely hard on your heart regardless. I say give your heart a rest and save your coke for another day.

And to touch on your second point, if you can call yourself a responsible user, you probably are a responsible user. For example, if you put real life first (job, education, maybe you have children) you're a responsible user. Plain and simple.

Also yes speed and molly are IME better drugs. Different strokes for different folks though.

>mfw I only ever smoke weed

I'd try other drugs like coke and shrooms or acid

Well i already mentioned the pros of coke. The pros of meth are similar to coke, but meth is a way more focused high and it actually makes you feel better, you get a slight euphoria. Meth is also a waaay longer high and it will most definitely keep you awake longer. Expect to lose 100% of your appetite on both drugs. On the comedown of coke you will feel like shit as the high gets lower and lower, you will progressively feel worse until after a couple hours it will even out and then you can finally sleep. The comedown on meth, depending how much you've done, you will feel even shittier and probably feel a sense of depression, if you did too much the comedown can be scary as shit, its not uncommon to dee things that arent there or to see shadow people moving. Especially if you've been on a binge that lasted a couple days or more. I like coke because you can just do it and enjoy your high and then be done with it. Meth makes you higher but at the cost of a way worse comdown that lasts longer.

ultimately I want to go to another planet while lying in bed

try autoerotic asphyxiation then

Do it. Or dont. Make a thread about it

do it
check em

You should buy meth instead. Longer lasting high, better rush, and it costs less per gram. Superior stim.

hey im kinda new to buying cocaine for myself, how do you go thru 2grams in a day? I do like half a gram over a 6 hour period, then usually stop. do you just straight line up for like 30 hours straight ?

You sound like me. Take a pschadelic and put some music on while you lay down and trip, thats one of the best ways to do a drug like that. Also if you do mdma you can do the same thing but dont expect to be on another planet, expect to ride a rollercoaster of emotion and euphoria as you let your music lead you through the whole thing. I dont know if you've heard the expression "floored", but being floored on mdma is possibly the best physical and mental feeling you can feel on any drug hands down. Ive tried lots of things and mdma beats it all. It also depends on your personality though.

Man i fucking miss ecstasy

no thanks, don't want to robin williams my way to the next life

tried flooring.
it was ok but I didn't enjoy it as much as being with friends on a rave.

itssss 69 mm film LOL

what about MDMA and Acid at the same time?

The way you do coke is normal, thats exactly how i do it too sometimes. But the thing is its situational, sometimes i do a lot and sometimes i dont. I dont just do line after line, the best way to do coke is do a consistent dose and ride out the high until you take another line maybe 30 minutes later. I dont do a shit load at one time, i just like to stay high for an even longer time. I ususlly start around 8pm and finish sometime in the morning. Its one of the best ways to do coke because you always have that feeling in the back of your head that you know you still have a good amount of coke left and it makes you feel comfortable to know it. Kinda weird to explain.

One of my favorite lsd trip was laying in bed with headphones. Was listening to edm but your favorite music will, of course, be best.

Lol chat shit, I've seen far worse a shit ton more regular
Sensible use tbf OP, don't use it alone or some faggy shit like that, what you doing on it?
If you're going to a party or otherwise out drinking go on a nutty one bro
Coke's pretty shit for anything else

You better do both of those alone before you even consiser doing both together. You wont feel as high on one of the drugs doing both as if you would if you did them alone. But the combination of both creates a new feeling thats hard to explain, it really is like if both of the drugs had a baby, you're high on their baby. I recommend it but again, only if you've done them alone first. Its hard to have a bad trip when the mdma is mixed into it so its more likely than not that youll like it a lot

Yea dude ive experimented in all kinds of ways to enjoy highs and personally, i like to be alone, in my bed, music playing, and tripping in the darkness. Very introspective.

This
They're great together, but one at a time to start your experiences. Also, IME, it allows you to determine how much better or worse you like them mixed.

Molly is way better, last time I did coke it didnt even last an hour.

Agreed. Personally, though it doesn't deter me, I can feel super weirded out when i trip with friends I feel comfortable with.

I often don't talk much, even more so when tripping or rolling. I tend to observe my surroundings and keep in my head, never any crazy thoughts that friends I trust are plotting against.
Have heard some crazy stories of people already fucked in the head taking drugs and exacerbating their problems.

You sound like me. And then all night my friends will ask if im ok or if somethings wrong but really i just dont have anything to say, i become antisocial a bit. Its only like that on acid and shrooms though. When i do mdma, the world is mine. I will talk to literally anyone and anything. Some craaazy ecstacy nights have happened with me...

Im on speed riiiiight now. Been up since sunday, coke doesnt do much for me.

Cannabis, LSD, MDMA, Shrooms and alcohol is the realm I normally stay within. I'm normally a shut-in and alcohol is the only thing that makes me come out of my shell. Make stupid decisions and talk stupid shit, but I'm socialable haha
Sometimes with MDMA I think I forget about resting my jaw normally and by the it's sore i just don't wanna use it for anything else lol

Are you tweaking out yet or what lol

>shut-in
Going by actual definition, i mislabeled myself. I'm an introvert.

Whats the highest dose of any pschadelic you've ever done?

I'm alright so far, ive been awake for up to a week at a time and ive tripped out a little here and there, but never anything too crazy.

I've done this and have had the scariest hallucinations of my life. Got chased through my house by rapid growing spiderweb that travelled slowly, but it moved.
Never done acid and mdma together again.

Not as much as I've heard others.
Eighth of dry shrooms
or 10 hits of lsd but I done 5 two days before so wasn't nearly intense as it could have been
Interseted in attempting my own grow on shrooms once excess money is available, if I succeed, that number will probably go up haha