Is he really a pedophile or is that just a meme created by people who are pissed at the fact he got rich off of...

Is he really a pedophile or is that just a meme created by people who are pissed at the fact he got rich off of creating predictable teen sitcoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uD68P24mHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Look at her eyes, they say it all

Why is she crying?

My memory has failed my, Sup Forums.

What's his name again?

Dan "get in the white van" Schneider

She's feeling "The Beer Can" bulging up behind her.
She knows what's coming once the cameras are off.

It's right before season 5 negotiations. Dan demand more from her

Because

>Little Miranda
>Sat on a veranda
>As her family balanced the budget
>With no other way to earn decent pay
>They decided they'd send her away

>She went to LA and got in a van
>They told her she had to meet Dan
>Then along came a schneider
>Who crept up inside her
>As he threw cash around

>She was just like the others and if she spoke up
>She knew she'd never be found

He absolutely ruined Amanda Bynes's mind with his cock fuckings.

Who can withstand his cock fucking?

Can someone post the webm from Zoey 101 where they stare at Victoria Justice's feet. Also, can you add the context, I didn't bother watching that show and can't figure out why they stared in awe.

What's his name again?

the full thing is much better

Thanks. I know it was just a teen drama of sorts, so nothing groundbreaking, but any idea what was being said here? Was the conversation just about pedicures?

lmao, he's always been this way

youtube.com/watch?v=3uD68P24mHc

>dat thousand yard stare

it's been ages since i've seen the show, i don't remember honestly.

Jeez! His obsession isn't Tarantino level, but dammit, he almost made it.

Dude looks like an obese JonTron in this pic.

He makes quality kid shows

>Schneider's ketchup

I don't understand what's going on in this webm. Is it supposed to be kino?

I am so sick of you people and your slanderous accusations. You think if half of what you morons say is true, that law enforcement wouldn't act on it? I challenge any one of you to find some proof because you will fail. It's time to shit on the pot or get off.

What's his name again?

Damn, she has some cute feet

go to bed tao

Victoria's character was saying that one foot is bigger than the other. Zoey and the glasses chick didn't believe her, so she showed them, and that awe'ing was their shock that her feet were actually not the same size.

I'm not sure on the facts, but just looking at the guy, and seeing how touchy he is in pictures, I would feel uncomfortable leaving my daughter alone with him.

Well, shit. Mystery solved, thanks. Here's the only thing I've ever saved from one of these threads.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood.

That's one huuuuuuuuuuuge foot!

Damn! That episode of 'The Good Wife' was awesome! Miranda truly showed her dramatic side. I don't know why she doesn't choose more parts like this one. Her and Emily Kinney were amazing in that episode.

maximum kek