So in 2016 Sup Forums got a meme elected to the white house what are the plans for 2017 Sup Forums?

So in 2016 Sup Forums got a meme elected to the white house what are the plans for 2017 Sup Forums?

ww3

Who are the sides and what edgy name do we give them?

I have an amazing idea. Let's create a gender to legitimize pedophilia.

Elect a series of memes to office in Europe.

Begin war with Islam.

pretty sure there is one, some bullshit about people that mentally never grew past 13. Because they are kids they should be allowed to fuck kids or something like that

I had a fun idea where where claim that the whole russia hacked the elections was a ruse made up by clinton aids to keep hillary's health from deteriorating even more.

Cloverkin or clokin or something... google it. There's keks to be had

domestic war of ideologies in the west, primarily nationalist vs leftist.

Sup Forums will be on the white nationalist and provoke the government to take greater control of the population. we will meme our way into a police state.

there will be a new meme that will help bring this about. the true successor to pepe, the fifth dimensional ascended pepe and wojak synthesis

Would well trained and heavily armed whites be safe in this scenario by their own skill and preparedness?

What if we did it for real, though?

Make love not war.

it will be a time of greater darkness
traitors everywhere, they will try to strike the fear in your heart
simultaneously they have the propaganda machine and a docile population
whites need to go east to non government areas

Sup Forums had literally nothing to do with Trump getting elected you fucking retard newfag.

Stop acting like Sup Forums is this anonymous hacker group that has any significance, it doesn't and it's so cringe to see people pretend that Sup Forums is anything more than a circle jerk cesspit.

>reddit shill
>that toxic envy

we see through your lies
OUT OUT OUT

As long as there is iceland yeah pretty much!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

at first iceland will be safe, but only from the chaos. not what comes after.

Newfags, the cancer that is killing /b

milhouse for president

the bear is right

Can't handle the truth and is first one to accuse others of cancer thus being real cancer!

Lain Iwakura for 2017.
She cannot wait any longer!
LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

Lets get Snowden a pardon. Hell we got the perfect guy in office to do it, and not care who he pisses off while doing it.

OP is a fag.
>Trump was elected by 80,000 people across 4 states. (PA, OH, MI, WI)
>The Dems decided early that Hillary would be the nominee despite data showing her unlikable and untruthful about the email server
>FBI Director Comey decides to ruffle some feathers after looking to be made Lynch's lackie 10 days before the election. Liberals who already were on the fence about Hillary decide to stay home.

That's how we got a president with a personality disorder.

Not a liberal. Not a conservative. Fuck off.

If it where up to me he would be running the CIA!

He can't be pardoned without being arrested first.
That's how it works.

Then why is everyone after Obama to pardon Hillary? They said he could. But it would be an admission of guilt. But she nor he would have to be arrested first.

To be fair, Pepe has transcended the stupid frog meme he was back in 2008 that we used to just mock everyone and everything.
That hasn't necessarily been because of this place but other groups have co-opted Pepe and it has snowballed from there with most not realizing what his roots are.
I mean, fucking Tumblr had it as their "top meme" of 2015 and the Russian Embassy used it the other day to poke fun at USA/UK.
And then there was Trump

OP is always a fag what else is new? and dont tell me that somehow trump was elected and fourchan sat by and did nothing as where the hillary camp claiming pepe was racist you must be nuts!

Can Lain be next?

Actually yes he can as user stated they want Hillary pardoned when she has yet to be arrested. It is only a matter of dropping all charges in perpetuity, or pardoning before the fact.

this is now a Sup Forums thread

it will become something entirely different
a meme to end all memes as we know them

Lel

Wait, do people just decide what memes are beforehand these days??
That's not how memes work.

BUT if you guys are making all these plans, why not just do something in the old Sup Forums style and just zig and zag wherever. Do something unexpected. Upset the status quo. Piss off the left and the right, mainstream and underground, authority and resistance. They all need their toes stepped on and everybody needs to stop taking everything so seriously.

Fuck, yeah, I don't think a bunch of us losers can do anything really, but at least keep people guessing.

All we are doing is looking for targets and applying trevor's axiom!

Yeah. And to do so is literally and legally an admission of guilt. Which is why Obama can offer the pardon to Hillary but she has to accept and admit guilt. Which the general consensus is she would never do. CNN or WaPo did a big article about it. Btw I'm