Sup Sup Forums. I just found out the girl Ive been fucking for the past 4 months might be my daughter...

sup Sup Forums. I just found out the girl Ive been fucking for the past 4 months might be my daughter. I used to lol at things like this but its no joke, really happening, actually plausible, seeking confirmation via paternity testing.

Ask me anything!

Got nudes?

Is she on the pill?

Yeah pretty much this

You gonna keep fucking regardless?

tell her she might be in to it

>inb4 walk the dinosaur

not unless you want to see my cock. and the anal pic above is unrelated.

Noodz?

4 months is enough to notice that you enter the wrong bedroom user.

How's the weather in West Virginia?

As long as there is pussy man Idgaf

Kek

sure, why not? There's dicks all over Sup Forums

well if you're fucking your maybe daughter then fuck yea

cant multireply from this shitty app

Ontario

She is on the pill

Yes we will keep fucking. Her dad and I are buds and we have been making incest jokes since before she was born. I remember when she was a toddler we joked about exactly this scenario.

cool, you fucked his wife AND dughter. gz

Ontario CA or Canada?

so you two were fucking the same bitch and the same time and first 4 months ago you thought she might be your daughter

have you told her that you might be her dad? if you are, will you tell her?

please continue the story about the incest jokes you made

so fucking fake

Does she know she could be your daughter? Honestly, you never had that father/daughter relationship, you can't expect to foster paternal feelings out of the blue, and therefore fucking her isn't really all that apprehensive. Now from here on out if you find out, that's your prerogative.

Now, how'd you find out she might be your daughter? What's your age difference?

go away cunt. nothing here was ever real.

back to my desktop. let that be a lesson to those trying to post while pooping

canada

We originally met at a swinger party, we used to spitroast his wife all the time. I always wore a rubber tho

no! she is into the daddy daughter role play though, given the age difference, wondering how to break the news in a non-horrifying way

when she was first born, her dad and I sued to crack jokes about the usual things like, hope she doesnt bring a black guy home, imagine one day I nail her, things like that

she is 19 now, I will be 46 in spring. the way I found out was really odd, it just struck me one day while we were doing our thing, and I noticed we share some features. one day it just clicked in my head and I kindof just knew.

HAHAHAHAHA looks like Brock Lesnar in a few years.

PICS!!!

So how exactly did you start fucking her with such an age difference?

Her dad know you fuck her? Mom know?

if you always used a rubber how did she get knocked up?

do you cum in your daughter?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

if you find out she is, you still gonna nail her?

Story?

Especially how you came to this realization.

they both know, we are very open about everything. i still bang her parents every other week or so, but she doesn't want to do anything with them yet, so we play alone every few weeks.

well, we never used rubbers for things like oral, and if it was going to end in a facial we would just fuck bareback until the finish. only if she wanted me to finish inside (or if I wasn't going to last long enough) I would use a rubber. they were actively trying to conceive at the time, so her husband was cumming inside her every day. we always knew there was a tiny tiny chance.

Where in Ontario?

dude, you're a disgrace as a friend and as a father

how do you live with yourself?

>it just struck me one day while we were doing our thing, and I noticed we share some features. one day it just clicked in my head and I kindof just knew.

Fuck off with your shitty bait, faggot.

Zing

Ottawa valley, wont say exactly where

Sorry your religion or misplaced morals get in the way of simple pleasures

Don't take that chance, get her pregnant now.

Never change, Sup Forums

Never change.

Haha, no worries. I'm in Ottawa, used to live in the valley. You're right at home with a story like that!

Any pics?