What were the elves thinking?

What were the elves thinking?

I wish the hobbit movies didn't exist. Ruined Peter Jacksons credibility.

Fuck knows

>have a strong defensive line
>jump over it and sperg rush

meme shit

Okay i haven't seen this but that was pretty retarded

I'm so glad I didn't see this movie.

god that looks so fucking dumb.

"Fuck dwarves"

They're clearly stealing the glory of battle from those dwarven fucking shits

elves dont actually die

10001101001100010101010101110101010010100001010101010100101010101010010101001001000

holy shit i'm laffin

this is pretty much the ideological crux of the entire elves from mirkwood, with them being isolationist and prideful dicks.

why would they let the dwarves get the glory? they wouldn't, because they are vainglorious jerks, and they get to step on some dwarf heads while they hop.

now, the smart thing would to have had the dwarves soak up the initial charge and casualties, then sweep in and slaughter them from the rear.

but since it's Tolkien, elves get a flat +3 bonus to plot armor, morose if they have a longer bloodline that traces back to the first age

It's just a lazy, slapstick "dwarves are short" joke

addendum

that, and if they saved the dwarves they might be more inclined to give back the elvish jewels

man, im actually kinda curious how many more elves would have showed up to get a silmarils if it was somehow buried under that gold

This scene legitimately made me angry.

Literally the dumbest fucking thing to happen in any battle scene ever filmed, and it deprived us of seeing how a dwarven phalanx absorbs a charge.

Peter Jackson is a hack.

The worst part is that the dwarves were possibly the only enjoyable part in the movie. Certainly in that scene

>Dwarvish war cries
>Spear wall
>THE HORDES OF HELL ARE UPON US LADS
>HYPE
>Suddenly faggots jump in the way and kill the scene

Fucking retarded and makes absolutely 0 sense on top of it.

Because they're invincible. Wouldn't you charge into every fight if you were invincible?

would have been pretty cool if they speared as many as apossible and then drawfs jumped over

The Aryan must always be above the Juden.

This is one of my favorite scenes

The Elves' cgi models just clip into the ground

>tfw they just copied and pasted the same face for every elf
>every background orc in the warcraft movie has its own unique design

Why did Hackson even bother if he's going to half-ass it? I feel like he was pressured into making these movies

But user, the Arkenstone is Maedhros' Silmaril.

>tfw I shouted what in the theater and someone told me to shut up

Man that was awful. Glad it never happened and I just made it up