What is the best drug to be addicted to?

What is the best drug to be addicted to?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Gut3bilyTW6gAJFvPblIGZWGI3nQSHiHNNrCKmi2Tqc/edit?pli=1#heading=h.sccwokmsz822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love

Sorrow. Its cheaper than love is

memes.

Weird shitty indie music.

/thread

Boost

iv been taking a lot of acid and mushrooms and thats been going pretty well so far.

Ketamin by far

This. 24/7 comfy. Also weed.

COCAINE

Money

Tried it, dont ever want to be addicted to it.

Success

I've got tomato juice if you've got the vodka.

>do lots of acid
>exploring my mind
>remember fucking my girl that morning
>love her so much
>watch Taylor Swift video
>most intense feeling of love and joy for half an hour
>made molly look like candy

Psychedelics man.

Properly dosed lsd sugar cubes. Fly high or don't fly at all.

Sup Forums

Im about to try for a script of mematine. Similar to ketamine, pcp, dxm, although not very. Just want to try an nmda antagonist. I think theres potential there.

adderall. take enough u feel invincible

to be addicted to anything by definition is to continue with an activity even when you are aware it's doing you harm, so none really.

or maybe heroin. im sure the bits where you've just taken heroin are pretty fucking euphoric. enough so to ignore the shitty life you have around the heroin addiction.

horrible crash though. cant stand the come down.

alochol based on the fact that it is readily available just about eveywhere

You're a fucking tool

Alcahol
You'll forget you were even addicted.

tried being an alcoholic, didnt give me the satisfaction im looking for.

Good XTC

Kek true

I LOVE BEING ADDICTED TO IT

Depends on what you're after. Will you being dying within the year? A drug for years to come? Be more specific faggot.

Just did a quick search for memantine.

Sounds cool

I personally take drugs to live life happily and forget my worries. The whole escapism route i guess.

Mephedrone was really good for that for me

that's a lie. Addy does not make you feel invincible bro. It makes you happy, chatty and if you're a smoker, smoke your damn lungs out.

Also ketamin is class too

You'll forget who you are

self betterment

big fan of ketamin, I'm going to the doc in a few days and presenting a case for a drug called memantine which i feel might give me some of the same benefits

If you're a nobody and work some dead end low paying non-intellect job, I'd say get addicted to weed. Reason why I say non-intellect job because if i smoke everyday, I become a fucken zombie with rational thinking. I can work but I can't think. Meth and stimulants in general is horrible to get addicted to long term since your health will deteriorate bad. Weed doesn't keep you up to use more so it's a nice drug in that aspect. Alcohol is also a good drug if that's your poison since it's readily available but I cannot stand drinking and the feeling it makes me feel. All dizzy and shit and I can't concentrate when drunk.

Hopefully, dunno what you'd say though

You gonna pretend to have alzimers?

what will you be requesting it for so I can give it a try as well. I was able to get(and unfortunately got addicted) adderall for a whole year by lying to my shrink. Was cash af but fuck stims. Too addictive for me.

no im just going to say that i would like to try an nmda antagonist to help combat depression/anxiety and cross my fingers

Good luck user

The only thing I'm addicted to is energy drinks.
Big fan of Monster. owo

I found this disease overview on reddit and this guy seems to have a lot of the same exact symptoms I feel.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Gut3bilyTW6gAJFvPblIGZWGI3nQSHiHNNrCKmi2Tqc/edit?pli=1#heading=h.sccwokmsz822

weak af bro. that's just straight sugar and caffeine. I honestly abuse substances so much I don;t even feel anything from caffeine anymore unless I brew two bags of coffee in one big shot cup.

Yeah, I understand. I just never had the time and money to get into drugs.

I think caffeine is good in combination with other drugs. But yeah on its own the effects are negligible

Really? I always heard caffeine makes it worse.

definitely depends on what you combine it with. I think a cup of coffee and then smoking a bowl is pretty great, seems to potentiate stims and the twist of up and down when your on benzos is interesting

If you caffeine to try and get high, all you'll get is jitters and depression

Yeah I know with weed it's pretty dank

1. Success
2. Shrooms
3. Weed

>success

Easier to get free coke then that stuff

I been fucking with 4 aco dmt

weed kys

I find it reaallly interesting. I get a lot of "otherside" kinda vibes from it. Sometimes even a voice.

You can't be addicted to psychedelics you fucking chad. If you say you can, you've obviously never taken them.

Kratom....While it is still legal...

Depends on your personality, back in my druggie days I'd have friends that loved stimulants but wouldn't even jump on the opportunity for downers when they were being offered to them for free, but I loved downers and the only upper I could really enjoy was coke. I have mad anxiety though and I used substances just to calm my brain down and relax so ya know, makes sense they're my drug of choice. All just depends on how you think and what you're after. If you give some more info I'd actually be able to give you a decent recommendation.

addicted to 4 aco dmt ... pls kys

cyanide, you should try it faggot

lol it sucks

In a nutshell this is what im feelin.

Im just using it lol not addicted did i misuse that

>What is the best drug to be addicted to?
>4 aco dmt
still pls kys

I've been an iv morphine user for 3 years. I love it. I love every fucking thing about it. heroin or dilaudid when I can get it, but morphine is the gold standard of painkillers. the mental withdrawal doesn't even bother me anymore. the gastric effects are kind of a downside.

You going for legal only or do you have access to some street shit? As stupid as it sounds had a lot of similar symptoms until I tried mdma and it almost "opened me up" to other people and would motivate me after the fact, definitely something you want to get addicted to. In terms of scripts, if ritalin actually helps but adderall you can't stand see if you can be put on an ER. Think it was concerta that I eventually settled into. I guess my question would be, are you trying to get high or do you just want to deal with your problems. Also, as terrible as they are to get addicted to, some opiates are an insane motivator depending on which you're on, and I experienced coke-like symptoms where I just want to be around people, talk, do shit etc. but then again without any sort of chronic pain it's pretty fucking hard to get hooked on opiates unless you're willing to feed a dealer a shitload of cash, daily. Not even taking into consideration the withdrawals.

should try opana/oxymorph if you think that's good, when I was on it they literally wouldn't even give me medication at the hospital for pain, they'd just say "Seriously you're better off just taking your prescription, IV'ing morphine won't even put a dent in your pain if that's what you're used to"

Meant MDMA is definitely NOT something you want to get addicted to**

I'm on MDMA right now

Alcohol

PTSD sucks

for the long term i would like a drug I can take to deal with my problems. If it gets me high thats a plus. I have acess to a good amount of illegal drugs but I am trying to go legit and get a script. Its just more dependable and safer.

opana actually makes me speed in a really weird way....just like some housewives will take a vicodin and clean the house...(not that I don't enjoy it) but as compared to dilaudid HYDROmorphone, I can't move a muscle and just drool. oxygenated and hydrogenated ketones of morphine have very inflected effects. morphine is just the baseline best of both worlds.

Honestly certain opiates worked wonders for a lot of those issues for me, pretty sure the only reason my fiance actually fell in love with me was because I was on opiates for a solid 6months, then again I could never recommend someone get addicted to opiates because of the drawbacks. Surprised a zoloft/vyvanse mix did nothing for you though to be honest. If thread doesn't die I'll come back to you with other ideas, I'm just going off of my own experience and to cope with the issues you were dealing with legally, that was the combo for me.

Yeah, railing opana definitely reminds me of coke in quite a few ways, I just prefer it over other a lot of other opiates because instead of a becoming a zombie it'd actually make me MORE productive/focused at work, could actually enjoy talking to my co-workers etc.

If you're suffering from severe PTSD, seriously try DXM. Recommended it to my buddies girlfriend who had a psychotic break when she started having flashbacks of being gang-raped when she was 12. Took any physical symptoms away (who knew being gangraped as a child fucks your nerves up for life) and numbed her enough, or more appropriately dissociatived her from the flashbacks, seeing bruises on her skin etc. She told her doctor she was taking OTC cough medicine for her PTSD, he actually supported it and said to continue use. Pretty sure she still takes occasionally to this day.

Weed

Best safest drug

but keep in mind I'm dosing roughly 120 mg a day in the arm. used to have a bad oxycontin habit. 120 works for me. but I know people that are at like 250.

iv used and abused dxm to the point that tolerance has made it almost unnoticeable.

I wish, I'm a paramedic so I have random drug tests. I would take the help they offer me but if I do I only get paid 1/8th of my pay

Drug tests don't check for over the counter cough medicine unless they're specifically looking for it. If they for WHATEVER REASON are screening for it, it's in literally almost any over the counter cough meds. Just say you took some nyquil cause you had a cough the night before for shitsake

dxm is pretty legal bro. definitely wont show up on drug tests

Life. Just get high on life OP.

Drugs are a big part of appreciating life. But I very much agree with you.