How do we feel about them?

Yeah, necks are great.

Usually anyway

the choker or the big ass collar bone

any one who wears them is a whore

trademark of a girl that not only sucks dick but sucks dick well

this is the truth and the only truth

Women are okay.

Love em. They're basically the same thing as a t-shirt that says "i take it in the ass"

All girls that wear these are advertising that they want to suck dicks.

Was super cool back in 2004, all the cool middle schoolers had em. I seem to remember a gumball machine in toys r us had em for 50ยข.

When they're worn in a tasteful way, I appreciate them.

Necks are there to be strangled.

Yup

Trips of truth

If funny how all the girls who use this give awesome oral sex
> Shitty Neckthing
>+10 oral skills

trips speak truth!

Greatest mens trend of 2017

Anyone who wears them is likely to be either:
A: Coalburning niggerfucker who has daddy issues and think she's black, even though she has a man ass

B: Shallow, vapid, toxic cunt with a Nirvana shirt who only listens to the same 5 nirvana songs and smokes weed every now and then.

girl here. is it even possible to give bad oral? i've always been confused by this

Is this real? I'm pooping and can't check.

If it's real, that guy is a faggot.

I... I like them and find them attractive. It has a vibe of elegance to me.

Yes, despite the social view on them.

Though chokers were meh kinda weird then see crush at best friends party wearing one and fucking love them now

It really was an article called hottest trends of 2017. Matt lauer is a fag

Yes. It is. I'm afraid I can't give further details, having never sucked dick myself, but it can be pretty bad on the receiving end.

Yes. Teeth, dry mouth, no depth, complaining about jaw being tired instead of just hopping on dick. I'm sure there are plenty more I'm not mentioning.

makes chick look more like an obedient slut. it's a glorified dog collar and screams "use me however you want, master!"

It is possible. My ex was fantastic at it, my wife is only good at it when she's drunk, when sober she's pretty mediocre and I'll only cum to it maybe sixty percent of the time.
To be fair, only men with almost no feeling won't get off to oral, but there's a difference between great head and okay head.

Tits or gtfo

>girl here
give me oral

I agree. They've been around since ancient times, and if worn in a way that is modest, and beautiful (like with a long dress), then I think they're a great accessory (I picture a woman wearing it in the style of the Renessaince, or colonial days).

I'm this fag by the way.

Umm, yes. Oral without investment or enthusiasm is the worst.

Or maybe, scraping teeth. No rhythm. Stopping at the worst moments.

ok, but i'm not wearing that fucking necklace when I do it

This thread is retarded

it doesnt mean shit. it just makes necks look a bit longer, it accentuates neck/collarlines especially on skinny girls.

its a subliminal thing. you find them sexier/makes you hornier but its nothing to do with suckin dick or anal

(though i totally get wanting to see a fine 14yr old with a choker on as an asswhore asking me for it when she makes eyecontact at the grocery store)

Kind of meh. But they got my gf all pumped to use chokers. More elaborated ones, that is.
My dick has never been as hard as it is nowadays.

Daddy problem girls like these usually. They often are whores and prone to getting attached to quick and being clingy. Unless you find a 14 year old that wears one don't expect them to not have taken at least one cock. They're nice sometimes.

Dont give a fuck about them because im not in the 6th grade anymore

they make me diamond hard. Scrap diamond, adamantium hard. I live to fuck bitches using those.
Well fuck, now I'm hard.

this

this

I might just be an old fag but this thread has already happened before.

my ex was awful at it and only made me cum once.

2 slutty 4 me

Remove the old and you're right on

Used to be my fetish. Now they're everywhere and it has kind of ruined it for me.