I need to tell someone about this right now. I have a bad self harm habit ATM

I need to tell someone about this right now. I have a bad self harm habit ATM.

looks like your cat scratched you

The only thing bad here is that you can't finish a job faggot

Cut deeper it will be oh so satisfying

12 on one arm and 7 on the other. It stings and hard to cover up. It helps me to forget about the girl that is playing games with me during one of the worst times of my life. I just got back from a mental hospital after a suicide attempt, and I have a shit ton of school work to do.

Get on my level faggot

Did you fall into a bramble bush?

get on my level faggot.....

seek help before it gets worse mate.

Is it bait or is it an attempt at humour...I can't tell

It's not that bad, stop now before you get fucked up will regret it in the future, do something else like weed

get on my level faggot......

how do you even hide this when you go to the doctor

i m going to save up all my self harm for the act of literally killing muself too bad i won't be around to post picture of my dead body to gain the attention i so desperately wanted in life

Nigger please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are people doing this and then posting it jesus fucking christ... is it because deep down you know that noone cares? people will start to care about your condition when you show a will to improve and change. trust me, been there done that

Wow, this looks really good. Plz post more.

OP, why do you post this here ? Seriously, you're looking for compassion ? Come on kiddo, it's Sup Forums, not /adv/

Noob

Get on my level faggots

I do not think that self-harming is something good or cool, but that is not self-harming, go to cry to another place, please, FAGGOT

good job on barely penetrating the skin faggot

Cutting is a red flag that let's people know you're a massive pussy who can't deal with even the smallest amount of stress. A failed suicide attempt is a red flag that you're a complete attention whore who always needs the spotlight. With all the data I've gathered it's safe to say you should attempt suicide again, but to completion this time. Please don't stay alive long enough to produce any BPD children. We don't need any more of you.

The star is a nice touch

Keep cutting faggot

1. On the wrist indicates you want it to be seen. I cut on my thighs since they're always covered.
2. Come back when the cut is so bad it oozes blood and pus for a week
3. Come back when you straight up stab yourself in the arm down to the bone.

Literally makes me want to cut just so I can pull off these fire aesthetics.

Or leave and kill yourself, timestamp or you don't cut

This is a scar from 5years ago. Tgis is bad cutting. Not your attention seeking faggotness

Cute body
>show the butthole

Lovely mound btw

You are all like little babies. Wanna know what's self harm? I've refused to go to a dentist all my life, live in a house falling apart, in subhuman conditions, eat like shit and spend most of my time in front of a computer doing nothing but shitposting and playing videogames.
I have denied any possible good future that I could have for the sake of it.
That's how you hurt yourself.

This post was way too edgey for me. Fucking kek though.

>2 hypersensitive highschoolers battling it out on 4 chan to see who's the edgiest.

Awwww not on the tits

my friend killed himself a few years back OP.
stop cutting yerself bc if you die someone will be upset.

10/10
>would for sure bang even though you're undoubtedly batshit crazy

Up and down for results, side to side for attention. Get it over with you worthless attention whore.

So user, what happened?

pussies

get on MY level

it's not about an hero you ignorant inbred retard!!!!!!!!!

Did you just try to make someone actually care, on Sup Forums?

pretty gay and retarded if u ask me

i always read atm as ass to mouth

Lol did you lezzos fall in the bushes?

Kek idc what you faggots say or think. It makes me feel better and that's all I care about.

ITT Mommy why won't you hug me

lol, grow up user. You're not the first twat to take pleasure in harming himself- I've got an armful of scars but it doesn't make me worth an iota of anyone's time. Grow up, start focusing on self-improvement and actually become an alpha.

btw recently started having dreams about peeps explaining how I'd been raped during infancy

Looks just like my ex.

Hope she's okay.

cool story

post your tits

I'm a dude. I can still post tits if you want/

I get scars by having traffic accidents, fisticuffa and being a sperg around power tools.

Try not being able to move your dominant wrist, faggot.

These threads I swear. If I have a daughter like that I will send her to school in a top and short shorts so everyone can see.

I also forgot to mention how much I loved the rapings during infancy

Hang in there user

oh like this daddy?
And when they ask why i cut myself
I say "cause daddy rapes me"
Welcome to the Big House daddy
we have a room down here for you with Bubba!!!

Sorry, I don't understand redneck.

Nor attention whore for that matter.

>implying you are even rape material

What the fuck

Hey OP, if you need help with self-harming issues, Sup Forums is NOT the place to ask for help.

These twats (including me) have seen so much of it on this board, that most people don't really care about it.

Go look for help somewhere else. Go seek out therapy, or talk to a friend. These oldfags won't be of any help to you.

Whoring for attention because parents are neglectful methheads likely.

Somebody struck a nerve.

Dolly yourself :)

At least you don't play your 3DS in public. Try cutting up and down the arm, really takes the edge off.

Time heals, user

>time heals
>looks like thrown in woodchipper

Do you think you will ever have a healthy relationship in your life?

I would advise cutting it out before you're forever damaged goods, but I don't think you're quite cut out for it.

I am in a very loving, healthy relationship, holding a stable full time job. My arms are the only thing in my life that's fucked up

>ribbed for her pleasure

Just remember, Donald Trump will be president in less than 2 weeks.

That turns me on so much...

>Look at our pisstake prez
>arrives in clown car with posse 20 strong
>*root toot*

Done 2 days ago

1/2

Literally why?
Having scars like that will stamp you for life as someone mentally ill.
Don't start with the shit saying that you won't get better, because face it - you will.
If you don't, you'll probably already of had the guts to end your life. But you didn't, you dedicided to ruin your body and probably even cause more self hatred.

Tl;dr
You're making it worse for yourself.

It looks like you gave your cat some amphetamines pussy

Take a boxcutter and let 'er rrrrip.

Don't encourage her dipshit.

2/2

Come on faggot, you can do better than that, looks like you scraped your arm riding a bike.

Not denying it because you are right
Just an addiction now

It's a lame excuse of an addiction.
Smoking is an addiction, herion is an addiction.
What you need is mental help. You can't justify that by means of
>it makes me feel, I'm addicted

Seek help before you destroy your legs.

I don't do this kind of thing anymore, but I can still see the scars implement on my arms, even after they healed. They never fully heal.

>I have a bad self harm habit ATM.
You self harm then go ass to mouth?
>tell me more

goddamn would wife/10
>you know she has to be a semen demon

>imagine waking up next to Freddy Krueger

i actually dont feel anything from it
its more of
'oh im frustrated n this is the only way i can get it out'
n even if i stop n dont do it for a while ill get frustrated from having not done it
v vicious cycle n youre correct that i should get help
tho rn its not possible to get the help i need

I wish you all would show the blades you use to cut! High end Spyderco and Benchmade come really sharp from the factory. Take pride in your hobby and let's see some pretty tools to show you really care!

if it makes you feel better user a friend once told me her dad would make her do some shit.
I anonymously called the cops and hes doing 15 hard in up in the Upper Pennisula where its so cold they rape each other to work up a sweat

Go for a jog? Lift? Hike?

i already work out every day
i thought it would help n it hasnt much

>meddling with somebody's family affairs
>absolutely your business
Nice.
>stick KA-BAR in pooper

If you're a masochist take up a martial art.

You'll soon stop being one.

im not a masochist at all tbh

Yayaya

>inducing self inflicted harm to relieve stress
>not a masochist

doesnotcompute.exe

Awww poor babby did a mosquito bite u? :(

KA-BARS aren't very pretty or precise. For around $70 you can get a nice spyderco endura in VG-10 steel full flat ground. Would be a good starter.

pussy try harder