Next fluffy thread, lets keep this going

Next fluffy thread, lets keep this going.

God you all are the scum of the earth. What the fuck do you like about this shit? Jk here is my favorite one so far

I'm curious, are fluffies that have been traumatized like this going to be permanently scared of humans or are they dumb enough to become trusting again?

one of my favorites
can someone please post some written stories?

they have the intelligence of a rock, there are countless stories about fluffies being afraid but they gain trust as soon as the human mentions the words "dad, home or sketties", which then leads to them getting killed

This one started out great but the art gets really shitty over time and the story looses focus.

Can any of the winged fluffies fly? I wouldn't be surprised if foals could.

yeah, a better ending couldve made the history better, still a good one

i literally seen 0 stories about flying fluffies, i think they are too fat and their wings are too little to allow them to fly

Remembering what I have in my folder that hasn't already been posted is getting tricky lol.

Not really. Some can use their wings to reduce their speed when falling, but even though most fluffies have soft, bird-like bones, they have far too much fat and far too tiny of wings to ever get off the ground.

I love fluffies, wish they were real.

bump

Same. I'd hugbox the shit out of them and own a bunch and i'd also have fun delivering righteous judgement to smarties.

Yeah. As much as I would love them I would also hate them. For example: Every smarty that I'd find would be trained to become litterpals. The mares (feral and domestic) who don't take care of their "poopy babbeh" would be force to become milkbags (if barren they'd become enfie mares or litterpals like he smarties). The stallions who get cocky will become litterpals or enfie friends. While I'd take cade of flufdies whi behave correctly and sell some of them (like alicorns). I'd do anything to make them happy.

As far as I know, Dashie from ShadySmarty's Scootafluff comic can fly, or at least glide pretty well. She's a freak though, and she had to receive a heart transplant because of her oversized wings.

I don't think I could harm them.