Should I watch pic related? I'm not really into anime but my friend insists this series is 10/10

Should I watch pic related? I'm not really into anime but my friend insists this series is 10/10.

Sup Forums decides

I'm not into anime either but I saw it and it was some high quality shit. Watch.

I dislike anime. Death Note however is actually good.

Watch it or don't. No one cares enough to make such a trivial fucking decision for you. If you want to watch a good animu, watch spongebob.

ending was trash, rest of it is decent.

I'd say go for it. Death note starts off really good. But in the end Light ends up dying and L, the guy investigating him, ends up winning. Telling you now, because you're going to be really disappointed. I can't be the only one wanting Light to come out on top, he's the coolest, most relateable protagonist ever and gets fucked over. Also, spoiler.

The first season is good. The second season turns to shit. Also avoid any live action death note things too

Try it
Watch some episodes
If you dislike it, drop it

Me and my gf really liked it, but we like a lot of anime. I say go for it bro

Leave this thread right now OP, some people may spoil it and it will be totally ruined. Watch the anime, then stop after 25. If you really want to you can continue, but after 25 it turns to shit. You'll know what I mean when you watch it.

It's probably the most suspenseful anime in history, but like I said, that stops after 25.

ye. anime is shit, true that.
but death note has such a good plot, it makes up for being an anime.

Disagree strongly. Monster Musume was the most suspenseful anime in history.

I think I started to read a spoiler already

It's good, not 10/10 tbh.
For 11/10, see pic related (Neon Genesis Evangelion, the originals, not the reboots)

I'm an anime nerd and it's in my top ten. Definitely worth watching for someone who isn't into anime.

It's amazing for the first 10-15 episodes then you'll see it go downhill. The ending is pretty good tho. Overall I give it a 7/10

That one wasn't actually a spoiler he was just fucking with you.

>le 3deep5me
eva is trash except for asuka posting on Sup Forums

Evangelion is the most overrated anime of all time.

well now good sir
agreed

man fuck you frogspawn retards, NGE is the shit.

Don't watch anime. Just read the manga. It's faster, there's no filler, the art's great.

LIGHT IS KIRA

Yea, how? Give one good reason.

hell yeah, best anime series iv ever seen

If you're gonna do anything with that trash, at least read it. Its like a 4/10 but the manga is about a 6/10.

Death Note: an anime about cake and apples

>On the other hand if you want real anime, watch monster musume or scorching ping pong girls instead!

please read the manga first. it has WAY more content and goes way further into the story with more important characters. the anime is alright but it doesn't do the story justice.

Your dubs are hard to argue with, but:
-Misato

I never understood the point of the apples. I thought it was going to be explained and/or at least be really crucial to the plot. What was the meaning of them?

>Implying misato is better then asuka
>Implying you wouldn't want to confess to asuka just so she can beat you down and call you names

symbolism/object association, apples symbolize the life cycle and death itself in most writing.

Never heard of that. How is something like that obvious if it's not explained?

Ok, Asuka too. And Gendo, while we're on great characters

Because pretty much everyone fucking knows about it. Apples also represent sin, especially with all the Christian symbolism in Desa nota.

It is great but about halfway through it turns pretty shitty. Depends on whether you wanna bother watching half one of the best anime ever and half something pretty mediocre and lame.

death note was an awesome anime, and you should totally watch it!

so many nice plot twists and you actually come to relate with the main character

also watch steins;gate if you get the chance!
it starts off slow (to most people, but i enjoyed it), and it gets really interesting

best of luck with everything. op

Agreed, after hearing all the hype it turned out to be boring poorly written trash

Watch code geass instead.
Its like death note but 100% better

I recommend 9/10 very original and hard to stop watching (until the second part of the show which is infamous for being kind of bad)

Death Note is shit tier anime, and the fucking niggers actually recommending it in this thread should go an hero fast as fuck. You have no taste.

>but n-not liek muh monster musume n moeshit!!

are you fucking retarded, how do you even roll a B