>Police everywhere
>It's like a nigga killed a white man

What did he mean by this?

He hates barbara streisand

this guy is such ass.

>wah, the police r mean to me
>im crippin hard, cuh

He never said that.

That's his persona dummy. It's what comprises half his damn songs. That guy was also pointing out how it's

yes he didn't

Hypocritical to be mad about police abuse when he was a gangbanging crip. It seriously is all he trumpets in interviews and how he's reformed and all that bull.

I accidentally pressed post.

At least finish your comment retard.

Him being involved with gang activity due to his circumstances has nothing to do with those funny little lyrics.

he could've just not gangbanged, you ever think of that. like shit, get off his dick

Where does he says he's mad about police abuse?
He just made a general observation

says the well off white kid in high school

I did finish retard. is the end of my comment idiot.

try again, contemptible black person

>due to his circumstances
That's the whitest fucking thing I've ever read

This is talking.
It aint easy to be raised around gangs and not wind up joining them, but if you're young and acting stupid just like the rest of your crip friends expect police harassment.

Totally agreed bro the hood is like that
due to the circumstances yeah

>aggravated BLM member detected

What
I hate niggers you stupid fuck

Why didn't that dumb negro just get a job like the rest of us hardworking muricans.

i aint never rant from nuttin but the police

THE SKY'S FALLIN BABY DROP THAT ASS 'FOR IT CRASH

I liked it.

You do not understand the struggles or the circumstances that funnels the young African-American men of America into a life of soul-crushing petty crime.

You fucking idiot I was making fun of

>Rap name is Vince Staples
>Doesn't have a stapler

Do not make fun of the plight of the African-American youth. It is a crime to criticize these men who wake up to a city of unscrubbed streets and vacant property and expect them to assimilate seamlessly into the society that treats them and their culture as the blemish of their country.

if you ever grew up around gang activity you guys would realize you HAVE to align yourself in your youth and you don't do shit without representing them or you cant go home cause big homey will have your ass

He actually said it cause he knew it would offend super sensitive snow flake suburban cucks like

I'm not suburban or white.

>Niggerlover numale calling other people cucks
What the fuck you cant use that word libtard thats offensive against cucks
Dont you have some gangster cock you have to suck whitey?

I'm but your comment is really dumb and doesn't help your cause.

yeqh you balnbk you stilgiuht tiltexd, you the crack

in case I sdo something that might be right?

or some fat blokke

fucking comke on then

wait wat? so police abuse is ok as long as the abused is a criminal?

post-sarcasm is not a thing user

Ok reading your replies makes me think that you're a stupid sheltered white boy who thinks niggers are the only people who have it hard and that for some fucking reason they deserve some special treatment and respect for becoming criminals when they live in a first world country and can easily get a job and live off of it
Did I get it right?

No. I said if you are a gang member or affiliated with a group who commits crimes then the police will try to put you and your friends (and lets be honest a chunk of their community because gangs are insidious) in jail.

I am not white and could only give a damn about myself and my family in real life. I'm just not a stupid racist who can't form a simple opinion without using race baiting slurs.

His momma and grandmomma managed to grow up without getting themselves thrown in prison. It's not fucking hard to do when you realize that you can't fucking eat pride.

>His momma and grandmomma managed to grow up without getting themselves thrown in prison

cant believe u typed this with a straight face and pressed post

Is the systemic nature of racism so deeply rooted in white culture to the point where you can't see the stone faced seriousness of my statements. Is it truly unbelievable in your world for a white American like myself, to defend, respect, and love my fellow African-American humans.

Bump for America.

Waaah so sad poor little criminal he dindu nuthin
If you join a gang you are a public enemy deserve every bad thing you get. If cops had the right to blow the brains out of every person they know is a gang member america would be a peaceful place

And you deserve*

>kill somebody
>police arrest you for it

Man fuck the police, no justice no peace

Thread: Kids from suburban Michigan discuss gang culture in Long Beach.

Vince is a great rapper, top 5 right now.

Thats what I said you fucking idiot. I totally think criminals and gang members should be arrested. I just think shooting every criminal is extreme.

Because your reply read like you didn't even read my comments, I'm not replying to your Sup Forums bait anymore you fucking shit.

Lol im just joking bby hahaha

>says the well off white kid in high school

Implying poor blacks are bound to end up as gangbangers without any choice of their own. Nice subtle racism bruv. Think about all meanings of your words before you post them next time - you're a little out of your element here.

Its okay bub. XO. Pm me ;)