It’s over for white males. It’s just Evolution at work...

It’s over for white males. It’s just Evolution at work. The inferior whiteboy’s genetic contribution is being eliminated, and Black men are helping white women to evolve by genetically reprogramming the white race. Just surrender to the inevitable and stop resisting. This CANNOT be stopped.

Is she even legal?

stop making this thread

No one cares, man. No one cares.

Here's the thing. I'm a black guy with a big dick and that likes white women. If I had kids with a white women though, my son's dick would be half its potential, right?

Oh boy, can't wait for the whole world to be Detroit.

Piss off shekelburg, nobody cares about your love for nigger dick, no propaganda will change that.

nobody wants raggdy ass white women.

Go away moot, we don't like you anymore.

now I just think these are ads for Blacked because there can't be these many people who are faggots for black cock

if robocop will be there...

Wow, another Blacked.Com fan thread... This website must be doing a really good money.

I often wonder if these are made by bots, someone trolling, or someone wanting to stir up a black-hate thread... Seriously, who the fuck keeps posting this shitty bait day in and day out?

women prefer micropenises to mongoloid cocks. I feel bad for those guys with giant dicks, they can never please a woman, and will always hurt them instead.

95% of these threads are made by white men.
Even if it's bait, it's still sad.

Keep telling that to yourself whiteboi if it makes you feel better.

> (OP)
>women prefer micropenises to mongoloid cocks. I feel bad for those guys with giant dicks, they can never please a woman, and will always hurt them instead.

Big SOFT cocks. Probably not so enjoyable in the real world. I was wonder how they "bend" so easily, I think most of them are actually prosthetic.

Son, I will speak clearly with you now, so hear me out.

You got brainwashed pretty bad by the media. It's like hearing all the time that there's plenty of crimes happening so you start believing that the world is full of criminals, it's the same with black people - White people built the western world, remember that.

On the backs of blacks and irish...

I don't tell myself anything, even in that webm I feel bad for that girl her jaw probably hurts way too much. I'm sure shed prefer a smaller Popsicle.

Best theory ive seen someone come up with is that its tumblr trying to normalize interracial sex, and their proof was that theirs 3 threads like this a day, every day, like clockwork

My theory is that Sup Forums posts these and those other shitty bait threads we see every day to stir the pot and keep the shit talk going.

Jelly?

>this whole thread
Yall are fucking retarded

C'mon black guys, can't you let us evolve into useless drains on society at our own pace. With you breeding white women it's like you hit the fast forward button for turning the white race into a sack of parasitic losers.

You might want to speed up your evolution.

We just let you have all the fat ones we don't want lol

Video sauce please?

Speaking as a half black half white guy, no at worst he will be a grower.