Which feminist dyke do you fuck, and how?

Which feminist dyke do you fuck, and how?

both

Skinny,
Up the ass
Tell her I'm non binary Genderfluid that likes having sex with people who "truly care"
But tell her I've only had sex with men so my safe space is right up the ass to make sure I feel comfortable and in a safe environment

I always wonder how women like this would fare if they were suddenly knocked back in time to a culture where all women are just sex toys by default.

Even better if they don't speak the language and their foreign-ness is made even more obvious by whatever modern clothes they're still wearing when they pop back in time...

Fuck babies into them to see which one looks hotter knocked up and naked

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

That girl is super cute, who is that

right. painal

fattys tits would better dripping hot fresh mother's milk but skinny would look extra ridiculous with a giant pregnant belly

Right, and with my penis.

i politely decline

better question is which would be better to fuck and which would be better to eat

Making them work in a foundry and man- tax them.

shamoo; she'll be grateful

Left. She's fat and insecure and she'll eagerly drink sperm to gain a man's approval.

im into the skinny nerdy 6/10's like that. Cause you know when they give in its gonna be good m8.

There should be sex factories for bitches like these.

Or at least mandatory duty as public sex utilities.

no lie I have fantasies where I turn fat bitches like that into mermaids who need to suck dick to survive

imagine that fatty literally shamoo from the waist down with her wet tits dripping in the sun and gasping for anyone to jam their cock into her mouth so she can breath

what's the verdict?

if you can break that dyke in, that is

easy, just put on the carl the cuck facade