Does user smoke? How has it affected you? Which brand should I purchase if I´m a smoking newfag?

Does user smoke? How has it affected you? Which brand should I purchase if I´m a smoking newfag?

dont smoke bruh, tellin ya dip is where its at

dont smoke bruh, tellin ya vape is where its at

>Does user smoke?
Nah, I'm not a retard or a fag.
>Which brand should I purchase if I´m a smoking newfag?
Why would you start that shit? How fucking stupid are you?
That shit ain't better.

Nobody smokes together anymore. Can't drink and smoke at bar. Costs several hundred to thousand an year.

Literally no reason to smoke.

vapelord

dont smoke bruh, tellin ya dick is where its at

i smoke and dip, you are a fucking pussy

Kek only 30 watts

nah man, Im the army and smoking kills your run time,
at my unit we have high run standards and that shit will get you a chapter quick.

You should buy these you puddle of baboon jiz.

Smoke marlboro reds and don't be a pussy. Also you can use the filter from them to filter your drugs when preparing them to shoot up. Ppl will think you're cool.

Really dude? Do you really need to be convinced that smoking causes lung & mouth cancer? Do you really need to be convinced that smoking can kill you? Do you really need to be convinced that smoking causes problems with pregnancies?

I mean, seriously, do you not already not know these things yet?

Smoking is done by the uneducated and poor.

dont smoke bruh, tellin ya runescape is where its at

As a person trying to quit as of this new year, just don't start. I'm glad I stuck mostly to american spirits, or low/non-additive rolling tobacco, but on the times that I was smoking big brand cigarettes with any regularity, I found myself wanting them a lot more.

I'd like to say that I can limit myself to smoking socially, or only after a few drinks, but I know that's a pretty slippery slope. However, I'm going to Mardi Gras this year, so I'm betting that will turn out interestingly. Fingers crossed for me Sup Forumsros.

TL;DR, dont smoke, but if you do, go American Spirits. IMO, easier to quit.

I quit smoking yesterday morning.

Same guy again, to answer your other question - totally makes your dick smaller. Not because I jerk off to animu a copious amount, but the vasorestrictive qualities of tobacco restrict the amount of blood to the body in general. Hardening of arteries, etc etc. In just a week of not smoking, my erections have gotten noticeably bigger and harder, pretty much up to where they used to be. Plus, everything smells like shit after you finish smoking. You, your hair, your hands, your breath, your clothes.

I know I want a cigarette right now, but I also know it wont ever be as satisfying as I imagine it will. Just smoke weed, and you're good.

Davidoff cigs are top tier, all other cigs are inferior. Usually gotta order online if ur in the usa. Smoking is good for you

of all the things ive done in my life, starting smoking is probably the one thing i could do without. negatively impacts the rest of your life in ways you wont realize until years in. everything from health, motivation, and feelings towards yourself.

this user knows. i wouldnt smoke anything other than american spirit. everything else is nasty with extra additives to make it more addictive.

theres nothing else like spirits on the market. even bali shag is greased up.

im quitting (again) this week. just bought my boxes of patches today. i always quit when i move, and im moving back to the midwest in a couple days. its easer to quit with a change of location, imo.

Yes we smoke =) i smoke lucky red and that don't affect me, maybe one day i gonna die

>Does user smoke?
did for a number of years
>How has it affected you?
good times, then a tiny bit of lung cancer
>Which brand should I purchase if I´m a smoking newfag?
personally I'd suggest you don't,
and don't "vape" either, vapeing make you a faggot.

but if you have too,
I'd suggest Golden Virginia for Rollies, if you're after a time killer.
Lucky Strikes, (pro tip: empty one out and pack it with weed, who gets the "lucky" one)
for day to day
and a good cigar, for the evening and following a hearty meal.

Agreed. I was going for Stokkebye's London Export. Tasty stuff, I dont think there was too much added in there afterward, though I never looked into it.

It wasn't the first time I quit either. The wirst week isn't that hard, but the idea o try it one last time after that.

Benson & Hedges or Phillip Morris.
Avoid Winston, Kent, Camel, Malboro, Dunhill or any big brand shit.
Alternatively, don't start. If you're determined to do so, choose between the two I mentioned.

Also, a word of advice: Always stick to the ones with the smallest amount of nicotine, never get stronger cigs to give you that "knot" in your neck, you'll just start going higher and higher.

For Benson & Hedges pick the Silver variant, Phillip Morris Silver or Blue.

Best choice is American Spirit though, but I doubt you'll find any unless you're in the US.

>but I doubt you'll find any unless you're in the US.
They even sell them in Germany and I'm pretty sure in every other country too.

American spirits have more tar than most cigarettes

Hey guys, I know cigarettes are bad for you and the only reason people use them more then once is because of addictive properties making this extremely unbeneficial but I want to die a slow, painful death and smell horrible at the same time, disappointing the few friends and family I have left anyway

Why would you actively make the decision to get addicted to cigarettes? How dumb are you? I got addicted by accident when I got out of a relationship with my high school sweetheart like 5 years ago and was just now able to quit. Don't be a fucking retard.

>yes
>made me cooler
>any