gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ikaros
youtube.com/watch?v=nUNKtUBkXto
youtube.com/watch?v=ocK4A4bsSy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reclaimed

Foxxy

カラミチーマス

still here

Ah, right. Decent parts or just repairs?

-claims Ika-

i dont know what you want from me

I'm a tiny bit above average, I think, but the skill ceiling on melee is so ridiculously high that you can be "good" and still get annihilated by a really good player.
If you're saying that you're waiting for Demon's Souls to get remastered/rereleased, I don't think that'll happen unless you've read something about it

(Louise)
I work out for muscle, but I need more functional strength since I help at a ranch on weekends sometimes. Don't gotta be ripped, but I definitely get use out of being able to move heavy shit around at will.

I've always loved hiking, got a nice nature preserve minutes away from home that I can go to whenever I need to get away from the cement jungle.

-hugs- ^.^

mado-chan claimed

I found a cute image.

well i hope so i mean you do practice and all that. yeah but thats any game really. nah i think their is a backwards compatible rental thing i could get and just stream the game. may look into that
uh thanks

what's going on in here

best girl claimed

i should listen to some folk then
also i saw some discussion about melee, great game from a great series. awesome community too. it just sucks that you need to work pretty hard to git really gud

very cute

\^_^/

Same mobo, a meh one, but I'm swapping out the water cooling stuff for improved water cooling stuff.
Makes sense. I just gotta be a qt
Heaviest thing I gotta lift at my job is probably like 20 lbs
>Tfw the only thing around me is chapparal and I kinda dislike it

are you a furry by any chance ?

These have to be the most autistic threads on all of Sup Forums.

uh yeah

I sure am!
How is yours?

-is not and finds them a little disturbing-

>what is /trash/
>what is /r9k/
back to lurking child

:3

I think that's something to be proud of

good you are now officially cute

Nice chuuni.

Ah, right. I've never really bothered with water cooling. Seems like a lot of effort and it's not something I can see myself gaining that much from.

Alright, I'll be going to bed now everyone! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day, and sleep well!

Thanks for the threads, and I'll see you tomorrow!

You forgot /mlp/

-is just a me-

Night!

Flan is a fox now...

>skill ceiling on Melee
I'll second that, it's the sort of scene that will really put you in place sooner or later. There's always someone out there that's better, much better in many cases. SF: 3rd Strike was the same way too.

That's cool too, most people have their own motivations for getting the results they want. I'm behind a desk now at work, so I gotta get my physical activity somewhere.

The land around here is a mix of prairie and woods. I love being in the mountains, but it's hilly at best around here.

>Chapparal
Are you in southern California/Desert Southwest? We got some desert in far west Texas, but here where I'm at is all grass and/or trees.

Thank you, I'm here all night.

Good night

Oh, that's a good point with the backwards compatibility. I'm sure there are some workarounds, all the Playstations seem to have a pretty good disc reader.
And compared to some people, I put in practically no time. The work people put in to get good at this game is insane

don't remind me ;_;
but yeah the community and entire series wholly amazing
And folk is great, these guys blur the lines between folk and rock even further
youtube.com/watch?v=FgzUInVhd4s

>fucking_faggot
you pretty much answered your own question

You no likey? I think it's really cute.

Sleep well!

I could see that, but California summers can get over 100, 110 if you're unlucky, so it's kinda important during then.
Gnight!
That sounds really nice. I love me some woods.
Socal, yeah. Probably gonna go on a road trip this summer up north and check out all the nature preserves along the way.

good

Please tell me what is the fucking point then?

You chose a pretty bad time to be here, it's super dead.

Kat

I never said i didn't like it

well no ps4 has a stream thing i need to look at it and how it all works but i guess you can stream games

lurk more fagg

-sits below his Alice poster and plays with a bottle of lemon pledge-

Ah right. I'm in Scotland, so it's never really an issue for me. The way the weather is at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't even need cooling.

Good answer you fuckin weeaboo retard

This is my day off it's the only time I've got.

I have an essay i need to write, so I need to procrastinate.

I guess you didn't. I just automatically assume that anything I post here is hated by everyone most of the time.

>>>/leddit/

ただいま!おかえり言ってくりゃれ!

Evening!

Shouldn't you be working instead of procrastinating?

If you're going to claim the infamous Ikaros-claimer then you can at least use better images.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ikaros

PIANO HOLO !!1

Pretty good, cooked up some dinner and making some plans with a few friends for a summer vacation right now.

>California summers
I wanna visit Needles for the hell of it. Probably check out Death Valley again since the last time I visited was as a kid. We usually hit mid to upper 90s in the summers here, with some days in the 100s. Not nearly as much humidity as other parts of the state thankfully.

How far north are you thinking on the road trip? Oregon/Washington State, or out into British Columbia? If you're feeling ambitious and have a good travel party, the Pan-Am highway up to Fairbanks, AK is a fun drive.

I have nothing to do.
I think I'll sleep.

o.o

i really don't feel like putting in so much work just to do basic fox tech skill so i just play marth kek. i like to play falcon just to be flashy sometimes.

that was a pretty decent song tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUNKtUBkXto

your moon runes offend me
おはようございます

Is that how it's supposed to work? Eh, that's a lot less fun.

You should make a folder of 100 pictures you like and start posting with us.

I should go to reddit because I think claiming an anime wife is autistic?

Of coarse fox flan isn't as good as the true 2hu fox

Why the lemon pledge?
That's nice, what kind of activities do you have in mind?

But if you've got an essay you have to do then you should probably do it!

How does one play with a bottle of pledge?
I'm super jealous.
also
>tfw had eurobeat stuck in my head all fucking day because of Makoto
Ayy, I love Death Valley. I used to go there every few years.

Probably just Washington state, actually.
>Good travel party
I have nobody, so I am driving alone

Sleep well

How do you feel about sand runes?

Now you just upset me.

When has anything good ever happened from doing what you're supposed to?

I can't read them but they look dumb.

-posts without pictures, is the Sonata way-

-needs more lemon pledge-

-hugs it like a stuffed animal-

There are worse things you could have stuck in your head because of Makoto. I think.

I don't know, the last good thing that happened to me was from doing something I specifically wasn't supposed to.

Oh, sorry, I get what you're saying now, thought you meant Twitch streaming the game or something
yeah, definitely check that out, makes so much more sense than figuring out how to get a ps3 at a reasonable price

You just have to play a lot of fox/falco, even if it's casually with a friend or something. it's about having generally quick hands, not being able to do certain pieces of tech individually
And marth is sick, just because he's less technically demanding doesn't mean he's easier. I'd argue it's probably harder than fox and definitely falco, as long as you're playing against someone half-decent

>PRIMUS
Yes please

youtube.com/watch?v=ocK4A4bsSy4
pretty different from the other stuff, but related and the same overlap etc.

Hi Hi!

それはなぜか理解できんせん
狂ってるかや

I'm just saying is all

ayylmao

how is that mood going? also I fell asleep yesterday did you make a new song?

It's out in the Florida panhandle on the Gulf Coast, we already reserved a condo for a week, so it'll be some deep sea fishing, lounging on the beach, throwing down some fresh seafood on the grill/in the kitchen, and plenty of creature comforts like vidya and passing time at leisure. We'll do some sightseeing as well, but for the most part the trip is gonna be all about relaxing by the ocean.

I'm a sucker for nature, especially places that are remote or different from what I'm used to. Desert is a big change of pace from the green around here. The drive out west also has a ton of shit to see, though I haven't really done much while going through Arizona.

I used to do a bunch of solo road trips while I was in university, but it was all in the NE in areas like western NY, PA, and up towards Maine/Vermont/New Hampshire. If you love woods, and you go to that area, the Northeast Kingdom is highly recommended.

how do you feel about beanie babies?

what kinda awful things did you do

You lost me after sore wa, didn't understand the words after that

Cute either way!

-pats-

First of all. Who are you? Whats the last one you heard?

just checked i can rent induvidual titles or the whole library. im going to check which games they have now

Nothing! I just happened to end up dating someone that someone was doing their best to stop people from doing...

Then don't claim.

You should get a vaccum cleaner built into a plushie.
>Worse things
Do tell.

Nature is beautiful. There is a lot of beach where I live, so I spend a lot of time around there.
I'll definitely try to check it out some time, but time and money are big constraints to me right now. I'm already iffy about having enough time for a drive up to Washington.

What about it offended you?*

same user who has been bothering you non stop requesting you to play something the last one was that cheerful one I forgot to save names

I can't think of anything, but there are probably worse things.

Were you that user that requested something sad?

No no no.
That's amazing!
What kind of fish are you hoping to catch?

-claims and sticks his tongue out at you defiantly-

-doesn't understand how that would clean the carpets and head tilts-