Apologise.... NOW

Apologise.... NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1289401/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you

>Overall rating: 60%
I have nothing to apologize for. It's another unnecessary remake/reboot that sucks. This one gets slightly more attention on Sup Forums because SJW's like it.

lmao no

I'm so sorry
please don't ban me from anymore early screenings

I still really want to see it for Hemsworth and how they handle his possession

How many copies of this exact thread do we really need?

s-sorry ma'am

I apologise. This film has gotten good reviews, but it will not be saved commercially.

IMO this movie is before its time. The world isn't ready for an all female ghostbusters. Mainly because there are still plenty of ideas and most of the original cast still alive and willing to do a sequel.

why are people too dumb to realize that sonys campaign is meant to politicize their movie so people will see and defend it out of a desire to not be socially ostracized? why does society willingly defend transparent ploys like this by giant companies? why don't people realize that conflating feminism with a corporate marketing campaign just delegitimizes it?

I still really want a terrorist to behead your family in front of you while you weep like the little bitch you are

BRUH

Nice try

Way to go for proving the point that men are violent
Kek

Waiting for the one true voice of reason to give his word.

click "top critics"

Judging by the trailers, it looks like heaps of a fun action flick. Only problem is the cartoony ghosts and I wish they made them looker better and scarier otherwise this looks like something I'd definitely enjoy considering too I loved Feig's Spy movie.

You cannot judge a movie just by its trailers without seeing the full feature.

Before anyone answers, this man is joking or/and baiting.

Who?

yep I guess your only option is to reward sony for turning a movie into a political campaign to trick gullible goys like you

woah wtf
how did i get to this page, i shill for reddit sensibility82

No I am not. You should give the full feature a shot and not just trailers.

Yeah it's not like this has been known since man first walked on 2 legs or anything. It took tens of thousands of years for an anonymous poster on a mongolian wall breaking chat site to reveal that men are violent. What a day to be alive

Making the movie have half a women team with men wouldnt have suited it. Its either all women and all men I say.

This all female group has grown on me.

Boyhood is a contrarian filter.

>You cannot judge a movie just by its trailers without seeing the full feature.
You speak the truth but that doesn't mean every trailer is a curve-ball. Most trailers showcase highlights from the movie. A small number don't (Sum of all Fears for example). Still Ghostbusters looked like shit and from that we can judge that the movie is pretty bad.

Thanks, I forgot what the boards letter was

>socially ostracized
Yeah you'll definitely never get a job or be allowed into another country because you didn't like Ghostbusters. The government will have to put you in witness protection like they do for pedos.

Why are people too dumb to realize the majority of the world doesn't give two fucks about Americunt media agendas.

It's only a small part of western society that "defends" ploys and that's because they're under the spell of $$$. It's also not even real feminism. They're more SJWs than feminists and only the American media and it's affiliates label them feminists to begin with.

imdb.com/title/tt1289401/

5/10 rating

>Sup Forums predictably devastated and pointing fingers

this is hilarious

Western feminists are decadent pleb consumerists, they can't even comprehend how corporates ruin their ideology.

Is it?
I haven't seen anyone bitching about the actual feature, only b8 threads like this one.
If you actually want to see legitimate bitching, go lurk reddit. Their genuine devastation that people are actually paying to see the movie is hilarious.

>You cannot judge a movie just by its trailers without seeing the full feature.

That is literally the point of a trailer. To put its best face forward, say "this is what we've got for you", and entice you into seeing the movie.

Paul go home, you are drunk

the point of the movie trailer is to advertise the movie. when done correctly, people want to see it.
deadpool mastered the art of trailers and spoof trailers to get people talking which paid dividends. this movie will not guilt trip anyone to come see this train wreck

s-sorry