SQUIRREL PIZZA IS LIFE

Pickle >banana

Squirrel Pizza > Pickle+Banana

nice feet

xD JAJAJA QUE SIENTO

youtube.com/watch?v=JmxnaoETft0&t=2s

song based on the pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=txlj0fXtAQU

Yeah man. I thought I was supposed to laugh and lose, not be disappointed/ depressed from shitty banana and now pickle threads. It's like some faggots decided green was the new yellow a week or two back.

how many of these do you got?
Can you upload the whole batch somewhere?

thanks m8, keep dumping squirrels

This will be a thread without laughing regardless of the ylyl title. So here is a existential riddle for you fags..

A town has only two barbers. One of the barbers has a neat, tidy haircut, and the other has a shaggy, messy haircut. Which barber should a townsman go to?

The man should go to the barber with the shaggy, messy haircut.

But he goes to the barber closer to his apartment. It’s been years since the man cared about his appearance. He sits down in the barber’s chair. Long hair, short hair, messy hair—it’s just going to keep receding. He can’t stop it from receding.

“Are you sure you wantmeto cut your hair?” the barber says, with a wink. “After all, how couldIhave givenmyselfthis neat, tidy haircut?”

“I’m going to die someday,” the man whispers.

That's all I got, feel free to take 'em and combat the Pickle/Banana Scourge wherever you see it.

That said, new pictures of Squirrels eating pizza seem to pop up on the internet every two weeks, I dont know who's taking them

youre doing it wrong, you dont start the thread off with a banana. no one will click on it you gotta bait them in