If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method...

If atheists are such enlightened intellectual worshippers of the scientific method, why do they refuse to vaccinate their kids?

>muh autism
Jews have spread lies on social media and news networks

This is still a fucking thing?

This is a ylyl thread now

Lost

Remember me?

Yes. How goes it user?

Never underestimate the dedication of a paid shitposter.

this meme is so stale

What's up. I can't believe these threads are still going.

That's fine with me. These threads are perfect to travis bomb.

lost

if god is real, why did he make diseases that would require vaccines in the first place?

If theists are such faithful worshipers of God, why do they vaccinate their kids?

No user. No

I'll bite. Correlation =! causation.

Is this a thing now?

kek

You must hate that guy more than I hate patchbeard here, kek

I don't hate Travis.

Suuuuuure thing ;)

Atheists and agnostics are a group of people with superior critical thinking skills.
This is not limited to imaginary friends, but also science. Science can't sustain any credibility without being a object of rigorous criticism in every turn.

Not all vaccines are bad. Polio, for example has nearly been defeated altogether thanks to vaccines, but flu shot business is indeed a business, a billion dollar one at that. The companies use our fear of disease to sell the vacciness to a lot of people and those vaccines are hardly ever well tested. The drugs have had serious ill effects such as sleeping sickness. That's nearly a definition of a ruined life.

btw. nice bait, made me post

I have AIDS. I can't justify vaccinating my children because I don't want them to get AIDS from ne.

Atheists do vaccinate. It's the "spiritual but not religious" types who don't.

If atheists are so smart, then why don't they believe in God?

ITT: Newfags and a Travis-poster.

Also,
>check 'em