Holy shit lads, was this the most overlooked action kino of the century?

Holy shit lads, was this the most overlooked action kino of the century?

no.

>was this the most overlooked action kino of the century?

Yes.

It's because Guardians of the Galaxy came out at the same time and sucked up all the box-office.

It had a god awful name. Edge of Tomorrow sounds like some shitty, run of the mill chick flick.

GotG actually had a lot of hype and marketing behind it whereas the only place I saw EoT talked about was here because Sup Forums loves Tom Cruise.

Edge of Tomorrow was a mistake of a title. It should have just been Live. Die. Repeat. They even emphasized the tagline more than the actual title on the second run posters.

Everything that comes from anime is good.

The movie should have been called All You Need is Kill.

I dunno man, Pacific Rim was pretty damn fantastic.

>the only place I saw EoT talked about was here because Sup Forums loves Tom Cruise.

Same. Didn't even know it was a thing until I saw it on Sup Forums one day.

Fine title for a manga, sounds retarded in an American theater.

Nope.

>GotG actually had a lot of hype and marketing behind it

Like i said>the only place I saw EoT talked about was here

That is false too.

Cruise and Blunt flew from NY to London in one day to promote it. There was a big push.

Fuck no. That movie went from excellent to head up the ass full of itself (without the finesse to pull it off) after they reached the school room.

is snowpiercer any good?

no it wasn't it's complete trash
at least its better than godzilla 2014 though

No, don't fucking waste your time. It starts out great, you get hooked in but after the big brawl in the tunnel (probably around the half way point) it goes to shit hard and fast. It was time a movie ever gave me a huge raging desire to turn it off and walk away. I stuck through and oh boy was it not worth it.

For a taste of it, imagine if a director with the talent level of Josh Trank tried to be pretentious and philosophical. Welcome to Snowpiercer. Which confuses the hell of of me because I love several of Bong Joon-ho other films.

Yes, but it's nothing amazing. Solid watch though, you should check it out. Allison Pill is qt as fuck in it.

>That movie went from excellent to head up the ass full of itself (without the finesse to pull it off) after they reached the school room.

The school room was definitely the turning point. The school room itself was good, showing how indoctrinated the kids are and also learning of the frozen corpses who chose to get off the train.

After that the movie turned to dogshit.

Not on Sup Forums. Everybody almost universally loved it.

OP here

I want to fuck Butch Blunt so fucking bad

Also, the movie reminded me of 80s style James Cameron in a lot of ways which was cool.

It's the biggest pleb detector ever made. Slackjawed inbred retards think it's distilled genius because it's the first time they've ever encountered allegory.

*slackjawed inbred retards that fancy themselves cultured

>newt
>not charlie
one job

i heard this was awful

solid 6/10 movie for me