Beat cop 5 years. Homicide for 10 more. Last 5 years P.I...

Beat cop 5 years. Homicide for 10 more. Last 5 years P.I. And do contract work for 2 major cites to help with overflow on homicides.
AMA

were you ever trained to hold your hands or arms a certain way while talking to suspects

Are all cops faggots or just all of them.

What did you do the past five years?

Did u do mad drugs in jail i.e. speed and heroin

Did you find Moriarty?

Why don't you kill yourself you piece of shit. Cops suck dick and you are a meaningless shit stain on society. You are a fucking loser.

What u think about season 9 diablo?

Found the nigger.

>cops are shit stain on society
>do you even brain

Judging by this post I think you are the skidmark on society's crack.

On the street yes. In interrogations depending on the suspect. Depending on good cop bad cop (yes this still exists) and also a semi clueless friendly cop or two who speaks with the suspect.

While it may be a stupid question, humor me I know nothing about the subject in reality. How realistic is the character Mike from Breaking Bad (the retired cop gone "private" corrupt security for the undesirables)? Is there really a clandestine network for this kind of work and if it were a reality how difficult is it to contact this network?

The reason I ask is because I can see so many situations where having a seasoned cool headed man who knows the system and can bend the rules without breaking them, is an absolute must if one plans on making any real money these days.

Mostly work cold cases. Believe it or not 95% of murders have a simple perpetrator who usually confesses

>breaking bad fan fiction
>I will become him

Not a vidya gamer anymore but all the GTO games rule, sorry oldfag here

Has dealing with the scum of the earth fucked you over psychologically?

No it's not like that at all. I am held to a higher standard than normal homicide police and I have to report to the Feds. That shit is 100% fiction

Yeah you might think that. Unless I just fished your maggot filled mothers head out of a dumpster and I have to have some 25 year old to identify her. That is hard on me. That changes people's point of view. Sorry about your bad cop experience.

Ahh I thought it was super cool when I first watched it, but in the real world I guess that's quite a good thing it doesn't exist.

We'll I would have to say yeah, when I am not working I drink too much. My way of coping. It's terrible what one human will do to another.

What is a mercenary for $500?

Nope it doesn't fed paperwork is a fucking nightmare

I'm talking about people who work on the fringes of the law, not chaotic murderers.

Crooked cop?

weirdest case?
most disturbing?
any that restored your faith in humanity?

Never was in jail. Well when I was 18 I spent a night in jail for underage drinking. I got out of metro homocide because I was on call 24/7. I once worked 55 hrs straight and it gave me a stomach ulcer

I have a friend whose older brother worked in a number of positions for his department. The one that fucked him up the most was accident investigation. He knew when he was called out of bed in the middle of the night that he was going to investigate someone's death. Drank like a motherfucker after that.

Did you enjoy working in that field?

That's a deal.

Rolling for this.

what is your hourly/ daily rate to investigate spousal indefinitely? How often do you do it?

I know you don't exclusively work with drug cases, so you may not have a lot of knowledge on this subject... But I digress.

Do you think Marijuana will ever be legal? What are your thoughts on that? What is your opinion on stoners?
And do you get a frequent urinalysis?

Whats you opinion of the medical marijuana and decriminalizing it given your experience?

can you help me detect coins on the beach

You're still a faggot. All cops are. It's like what all the retards that have no real power do after highschool if they can make it that far. You idiots only need a GED. lol. Fucking hilarious. That shit in Dallas with those cops was hilarious. I was cheering for the sniper 100%. You guys are fucking worthless shit bags that don't even know how fucking whipped by the government you are. Like a fucking beaten dog or a whore. lol. That's what you guys are. Shit beneath my shoe.

Man dead in shed of old couple. Bullet to the head. Couple in their 80s no weapons and no clue.
>weirdest
Prostitute in ally with cum in mouth and jack Daniels bottle in ass
>most disturbing
Faith in humanity?
>none

I have no problem with pot and I have been around long enough that they never ask or test they know l am not into that

Again deal mostly with homocides legalize it its a minimal problem. Not much different than alcohol

Maybe. Until you want answers about where your wife/girlfriend/sister/mom have gone. Or when you are contacted to identify a body of one of them. Then you sing a different tune

Have you ever lost your cool on the job?