Poland closes the borders

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/291255,Changes-in-migration-laws-will-‘seal-Polish-border’-Interior-Minister

Lmao EU btfo

wtf??? I love Poland now

trump really needs to give all the green cards to poles and not fuckibg pajeets, spics and mudslimes

Eat shit Gercucks.

no one except Ukrainians come here (and we need Ukrs as necessary workforce to survive depopulation) so I see no point in closing borders

One Mudslime is one too many.

Who was trying to get into Poland to begin with?

poland is literally the last hope for the white race

we need to give nukes and a shitton of top-tier military equipment to poland so they can pull another gate of vienna and stop the krauts' madness

Poland is actually a pretty nice place

>and we need Ukrs as necessary workforce to survive depopulation) so I see no point in closing borders
Why do Europeans believe this lie, in like literally every country?

Some mudslimes love our humble Polska

drop the proxy, pawel

Id thought Spain would be higher.

stop selfhating, janusz

Thank you for showing the way Poland. You are an inspiration to us all. A light in a tunnel of darkness.

The difference in this case is that Ukrainians can be integrated into Polish society relatively easily, it's not comparable to Germans trying to integrate Syrians, it's more like (but not exactly like of course) if America got an influx of Brits.

Good but who in their right mind would want to immigrate to poland permanently?

I would, the only thing that would keep me from doing it is the difficulty of their language and low wages.

No one fortunately. Our poverty and irrelevance save us from the fate of the West. If Russia doesn't chimp out and annex/destroy us we'll be fine.

>le butthurt belt has no ahmeds
Butthurt is power.

dog bless them, Hungary and all of v4

>America got an influx of Brits.
THE OTHER WAY AROUND

okay, fair enough, Ukraine is obviously the ex-colony in this situation

ukies and poles are both slavic, white and christian.

This is not the same for muzzies entering cuckmany

Poland is the greatest ally of America.

how are they going to close the borders?

good post

with locks

Slam some more rapefugee cock in your ass.

>tfw rapefugees actually come from the country with the lowest rape rates
>tfw you're literally 60 times as likely to get raped if you live in the US rather than in Syria
>12 times as likely to get raped if you live in Poland rather than in Syria
>tfw our rape rate even dropped by 12% in 2015, right after we started importing rapefugees en masse
kek