would you? wwyd?

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/200656
is2.Sup
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eh.

Sure but I question why she sends pics from the doctor's office

Nice skinny gook. I'd push her to her knees and pull her in by the back of her head onto my cock, working it in until all 8" was balls deep. Bet she barely has a gag reflex. When she'd got me nice and slick and hard, I'd bend her over the counter and open up her virgin asshole. Pushing hard, it would take me whole minutes to hilt it all in her tighy butt.

How about this girl?

Yeahhhh, I'm gonna need more OP

Do you have any more op? you've posted her at least 3 times now but I've only seen 2 pics

sorry internet is acting up. looking up some now.

fuck yes, thanks op

Kidnap her and take her to your sex dungeon. Keep her chained up, grope her and play with her tight body, but don't fuck her. Her initial anger turns into fear as you produce a syringe of aphrodisiac. She cries and begs you to stop as you inject it into her veins. For the next few days, feed her and keep her alive while injecting her with the drug. Her body craves for sex but you don't give her any physical contact. After several days, stick your dick in her dripping wet cunt and fuck her as wildly as you can. Her orgasm is so strong that she passes out. Continue injecting her with the drug for a while, letting her come to you for sex instead. Eventually she will be willing to fuck even without the injections. This is when you know you have the perfect sex slave. A few years later after you get bored of her loose holes, leave her pregnant body outside her parent's house.

wwyd to her

wwyd?

Grab her by the hair, make her suck my cock while staring into those beautiful eyes. Comment on this girl here?
3rfc.com/200656

Nah gook all da way

KATIE VARVONG?????

anyone?

wrap her legs around my back and creampie her

WWYD to haili?

3rfc.com/200656
Comment on the other here and I'll post more
I'd love to choke your girl with that scarf while doggyfucking her

is2.Sup Forums.org/b/1484196357420.jpg

I'd pull the sheets over her head and fart

Nah, people that flip the bird at the camera after the age of 15 are immature and emotionally stunted.