ITT: Sup Forums in 1964

>current year
>still listening to the beatmemes

>listening to negro pop music
fucking plebs

Good. I'm glad people are realizing the Beach Boys are the superior band.

Have you taken the Beachpill today, Sup Forums? pic related is single of the year

Perfect band
Perfect people
I just can't find myself thinking there is a tragic story behind all those really catchy tunes.

>being a stereofag
lmao kill yourselves newfigs

>not embracing modern technology

t. beatnik

Brian is amazing, I missed their tour earlier in the year, but i'm sure i'll be able to see Brian with the boys next time around. :)

If pic related is any indication they're getting better and better. Can't see them making a better album than All Summer Long though.

ITT: Bands that are better than the Beatles

>being this poor

lol I'm just going to enjoy Phil Spector's latest release Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes in Stereo on my hi-fi while you spin your scratchy 45s on your sister's portable, loser

OH MY GOD DO YOU SEE THAT NEW DAVID JONES AND THE KING BEES?

I bet that guy's gonna be popular one day, maybe just a little.

t.virgin

beatlefags will deny this

i'm so mad that death grips isn't out yet, i'm going to have an autism.

Who

Anyone here heard of The High Numbers?

WHat will music be like in 50 years?

Makes me really disappointed in our generation when one of the greatest albums of all time was released just last year but you're all clamouring over these lame Britbongs

Literally who?

Forget squares like The Beach Boys and Four Seasons or foreigners like The Beatles and Rolling Stones.

There's this exciting new band from the lower east side of New York City that's mixing folk and rock and roll.

I just hope Andy Warhol doesn't find out about them and tries to put together is own version with washed up junkie faggots and stuck up nazi foreigner bitches!

lol I lost track of the amount of pussy slayed when I put this on in the tiki room, povertyfag

>tfw the greatest album of all time was made by nignogs

fuck these shitty milquetoast white bands

I went to a beatles show, and couldn't hear anything
just screams and you could kind of hear the melody of the song
i kinda liked it, maybe that they should make music like that on purpose

Shitty gimmick band
>dude silly dancing lmao

what a thrill~

Anons I cant confirm this, but I'm from the future in 1988. The New York Mets have just won the World Series.
Here is a list of things that will happen:

In 1968, after a particularly boring previous year, a legendary album will be released by a new group that will change the world, but only 500 copies will eve r be made. Go to your local record store every time it is restocked. Those records are worth millions.

The Beatles will split in 1972 due to complications with a stolen song.

In 1973, June, a sudden assassination attempt shifts America into war-mode and we start bombing the shit out of UK. buy all uk records before this date as new one star become contraband.

That's all I can reveal until someone replies with dubs.

>after a particularly boring previous year

kek