Hey hey bros been noticing lots of unchillian dudes been giving the good ol boy mac shit for making albums that all...

hey hey bros been noticing lots of unchillian dudes been giving the good ol boy mac shit for making albums that all sound the same.
well im here to tell you that it isn't cool to act like that. so what every suburban kid wants to go raid thrift stores and take all the clothing from poor ppl. just having fun my mans. so why u gotta rain on their parade

catch yeah on the flipside

smash mouth of the 2010's

That image is rude and unchill bro pls delete it
Just smoke a viceroy and chill wtf

I remember when Sup Forums liked Mac DeMarco
>suburban kid wants to go raid thrift stores and take all the clothing from poor ppl
tfw poor and all my clothes come from thrift stores these days.

to be honest I get some decent finds, although I bet the hipsters steal the best shit.

he sold out, thats why

How so?

he didn't "sell out" he just refused to say no to anything.

Okay, we get it, Mac DeMarco's fans are annoying, you don't have to aggressively post the same thread everyday in an attempt to be even more annoying than them.

People liked him for his unique style on his first 3 releases.

By the time Another One was released, it became obvious to many fans/reviews that we have seen all that that under produced, off tune-viceroy style.

Mac seems to have become aware of this as well, his most recent releases are generic indie rock, almost unrecognizable from his last two records.

He sold out.

What did he not say no to that he should have?
I listen to Mac's music but I don't really follow him as a person.
Honestly I didn't even know Mac fans were enough of a distinct group to warrant hate before I saw all these threads

just go on youtube and type mac demarco interviews

You mean those two singles from his upcoming album? I thought those sounded more distinct from his usual work. They were going for a folksy/indie vibe for a change, which I can sort of dig. It sounds like you're trying to force a vague and unsubstantiated point because you dislike his music.

>Honestly I didn't even know Mac fans were enough of a distinct group to warrant hate before I saw all these threads
They aren't any moreso than any other fandom, its just angry losers who don't like his (admittedly repetitive) music trying to meme

deadest meme i've seen in years

Whoever you are i get a good laugh from these threads and youre convincing enough for me to at least chuckle at the concept of Mac Demarco defending himself on Sup Forums lol

Are you gonna make this thread every day now OP

never thought i'd say it but i miss the goofball threads

eh, i kind of agree and i really like his first 3 albums. i guess i'm just kinda tired of it all.

Hopefully
It's always nice to let mac shitmarco fans know that they arent welcome here

I liked his music a lot, because it was unique.

is trying out a new style selling out?

If Mac DeMarco was a fruit

He would be Mark the Mango