Is there life after death?

Is there life after death?

Probably not honeslty. But just think, when you die you will rot in the ground and eventually become a piece of grass, or a tree. And you will exist for millenia until the earth dies or the sun blows up. Then you shall become stardust my friend.

You are eternal. Never forget that.

You are not a consciousness. You ARE consciousness. You're identifying as the wrong thing dummy. So long as there is life in the universe after you die then there will be life after death.

lissen. living things are energy. living energy. energy cant be destroyed only converted. so when you die something has to happen

Don't listen to this niggers OP. No life after death. When you die you're done. Nothing. You won't even know you died because there will be absolutely nothing. The afterlife is a myth humans made up to make themselves feel better about death, it makes it easier to accept death.

Since the definition of death is an absence of life, the question doesn't really make sense.

Yes, the energy is released as heat and powers the chemical reactions happening during decomposition. Something does happen, just not to you. Because you're dead.

dont wory if you live long inaugh to 2050 you can become consciousness in a computer form

What you're talking about is whether or not your identity will persist after your body dies. You're really just talking about the information stored in your brain, including memories, quirks, etc.

The sad part is that your personal experiences and identity will be no more, but life will still exist in the universe.

Don't worry too much about it, the self doesn't really exist to begin with...it is all just an illusion of the brain. You are only ever a single present moment in time.

Believe what you want to Sup Forumsro. See what makes most sense to you.

That's not the definition of death, you just converted the definition of dark over to this topic.
That's like saying anyone that hasn't been born yet are dead.

Non-existence is an oxymoron

When you unplug a computer the CPU is still there, but it doesn't have a source of energy to run. When your heart stops your brain doesn't have an.enrgy source anymore. You are not energy, you are only running on it. It's just fuel.

nobody knows. you are literally asking people who have no idea.

I was hoping someone dead would answer this

there is only death after life

Define either.

The universe gives fuck all about oxymorons. The matter that made up your body will have decayed and gone back to the earth while your consciousness will have just stopped. That's it. Lights out is a nice analogy, but it's even less than that. It is nothing. You might think there cant be nothing without something, but you're probably wrong. All feeling and perception will be gone. No self, no others, just absolute nothing.

Holy fuck, Black Science Man is amazing!

You do know that xkcd is not gospel, right?

Prove it? Prove anything. You're a fool to think you've got it figured out.

What if I told you, life is the afterlife and death is simply a social construct

Not for you or anyone who dies. There is for those who are still alive

your guess is as good as mine and i say no