Is she a good actress?

Is she a good actress?

no

No. People think that she is interesting because she is an actress and went to Harvard. I would fucking get into Harvard too if my mother was Peggy Lipton and my father was Quincy fucking Jones.

Why the fuck is she writing toy story 4. She can barely act. Her entire career is based around people finding her pretty.

It's usually the same people fervent for the first two amendments.

>First Amendment means freeing criminals because of muh feelings
Liberals everyone.

Haven't you heard, user? The first amendment only applies on topics liberals like.

what the fuck was deray doing?!

he was doing a peaceful protest and got arrested

>Deray was arrested for speaking

lol no. Dumb bitch.

He ignored a police officer’s order to stay out of the road and as a result was charged with simple obstruction of a highway of commerce.

>imma protesting so i can do whatever I want, fuk laws n sheit

>In a booking record, Baton Rouge authorities said Mr. Mckesson ignored a police officer’s order to stay out of the road and as a result was charged with simple obstruction of a highway of commerce. He was released on his own recognizance.
>he was released on his own recognizance
>actors in charge of reading the news

yeah he didn't do nothing

he a good boy

no, and she's a dumb liberal. but she has a good foot game.

Cops in America are pissed at Deray. They see Deray as a lying agitator who fabricated the myth that Michael Brown was shot with his hands up, when both a grand jury and Eric Holder's Department of Justice concluded his hands were not in fact in the air. And yet he still pushed that bullshit. And 14 cops in the past 4 days have been shot or killed as a result largely of the anti-police hatred he has helped to stir up.

So when he's walking in the middle of the street, they tell him to get on a sidewalk, he refuses they take that as a reason to put him behind bars. Because they do not want him to agitate protesters into a riot in their town. He put a target on his own back and he deserves to live with it. One night in prison's not going to kill him.

It's amazing the lengths Rashida goes through in interviews to convince people she hasn't lived one the most privileged lives on the planet

But I kill for my 1st Amendment rights

>blm has chosen walking onto freeways to shut them down as their preferred method of protest
>the only way they can actually pull this off is because the police preemptively shut down traffic on the freeway which requires a huge effort and puts the police doing it in danger of getting hit by a car
>walking onto a freeway is one of the few actions they could take to force the police to come in and detain them for their own safety
>OH SHIT THEY'RE ARRESTING US FOR PROTESTING, WHAT ABOUT MY FIRST AMENDMENT!!! LOOK AT ALL THIS POLICE BRUTALITY AS WE FIGHT BEING ARRESTED ON THIS FREEWAY!!!!

whoever thought this up is both clever and a manipulative piece of shit

Blocking streets is one of the best methods of protest. You halt local commerce, you fuck with the city's ability to control its own streets and you make sure people keep talking about how pissed they are they had to take 5 minutes to find a different route.

It's manipulative because protests are manipulative by nature.

blocking city streets isn't illegal if you get the permit for public demonstration, walking on a freeway flips the switch of police involvement and potentially makes an innocent commuter commit manslaughter, its indefensible

>asking for permission to protest

Fucking idiot has never played chess.

The king stays AWAY from the battle.

Welcome to "freedom"
Remember you can also say/write anything you want as long as it doesn't upset the status quo.

>land of the free

it's only necessary if you're going to do a "march" and it's only for safety, you can stand on public property protesting all day every day as long as you're not assaulting anyone or blocking streets/fire exits

>it's only necessary
It's not. Not even Mexicans, with heads rolling between their feet and more violent policemen than Americans could ever imagine, pretend they need permission to protest. A protest is supposed to stir shit up. It's supposed to cause trouble.

Once you remove this from the equation, you're just walking up and down a closed street with the same policemen you're supposed to be complaining about watching your each and every move. It's a simulation. A gross pretend play.

>it's only for safety
>blocking streets/fire exits
>"assaulting anyone"
Lol, yes a Well armed/armored police force is regulating our "safety".

>Don't worry everyone, they are shooting at us for our SAFETY!