Will Rey become edgy jedi?

Will Rey become edgy jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gE3LWM6i5T8
youtube.com/watch?v=e1j7zc31CcY&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously
if you didn't see that coming like 10,000,000 light years away you should go eat your own cum

>spoilers: bad jedi becomes good jedi

already an edgy mary sue
hopefully will die with however they kill leia, then restart whole series from scratch with new cast

>tfw rey and kylo switch place
>tfw central hero of new trilogy is straight white male
>tfw all the liberal tears

Inside scoop:

(Spoilers if you care) Rey establishes a relationship with Luke inspired by the one luke had with Obi Wan. We learn that luke has been experimenting with the dark side, (look up grey Jedi). Rey has to dip into some dark side shit in the third act of the movie.

Tl;dr, yes, she gets a bit edgy.

Brings balance to the force.

no shit life is edge now, all must become edge to be cool

>2017
> still using the false name 'Rey' when referencing Kira Kenobi

this is fucking gay!!!!

>tfw people are delusional enough to actually believe people care about this shit

Go on... What about Finn and Poe?

What? Avastar: The Last Forcebender doesn't resonate with you?

Get real

Hopefully if she goes to the darkside they don't kill her. Let's have her decimate all the rebels and then set her up as the central antagonist in the next trilogy.

dose it get anymore edge than that cgi lea? I think not starwars cant go anyfurther

they get married and rule the galaxy and the first interracial (but only not non-white) gay couple

They spend way more time together in the current edit of the film (compared to TFA). They have a very cool 'mission' in his one. Also no, they aren't lovers.

Who will be rey's love interest?

han's corpse

Also, for everyone who was belly aching about Luke barely being in TAF, she has something like 44 mi Utes of screen time in this one (based on the current edit).

She doesn't have one. I don't know anything about the episode 9 script, but in this one they have kept her very asexual, just like the last movie.

are you really going onto Sup Forums to spread lies 10 months away from release?

Sounds dope. How about Kylo and snoke? Is snoke like Yoda height or is he actually tall?

* HE has, not she has.

Not Yoda height, but yeah, the gag is that he's smaller than humans.

I swear to God, I'll be so pissed if they actually kill Luke. I know it's coming, but part of me really wants Luke to live. After JewJew Abrams fucking gave Luke no screen time, yet had the audacity to put him second in line for the credits, I was so fucking pissed. I watched the movie just for fucking Luke in it, and god damn Abrams not only showed barely any Luke, but fucking made a shit movie with no positives about it.

Relax guy, nobody has to believe me.

Do Kylo and Rey have a rematch?

Indeed they do.

luke will die just like lea, time and real life. just how it is, but they will milk him till then
rip Carrie fisher
youtube.com/watch?v=gE3LWM6i5T8

If rey wins then i will walk out of theater

You didn't at least enjoy 7? I kinda enjoyed the movie. Granted I was tripping balls during the one and only time I watched it but still

Though in terms of action sequences, the best one is when The Seven (the Knights of Ren) attack Luke and Rey on Ach-To. There is some seriously creative fighting in it,

Neither of them really 'win' the fight. They get interrupted by something bigger.

Will kylo become semi good or completely go dark side

she's a skywalker. she is luke's.

kylo dropped her off at jakku because he couldnt kill her because she was his loli girlfriend.

thats why in the vision he saves her from one of his posse.

in episode 9 Rey is gonna hit on Kylo and kylo is gonna be like: "you're too old now bitch" and he's gonna kill her.

snoke is mace

you heard it here first

Nope, it pretty much was just a reboot with a main character who has no personality whatsoever and there are many plot holes.
>Rey said that the force is just fantasy and made up, yet she somehow knows how to use it
>Rey has never had a lightsaber duel in her life, yet she somehow can duel Kylo
>Finn can somehow duel Kylo
>Kylo doesn't kill either
>Poe somehow survives a X wing crashing
>Klyo builds a third death star much larger than the other two, yet it goes down as easily as the other ones
Those are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head. It's been a year since I've seen it, but I really hate the film. It's much worse than the prequel trilogy.

Well Kylos character is essentially based on Sup Forums fuckfaces, so your theory holds water.

You bring up very valid points. Everyone at Disney is well aware of the story issues in TAF, but it made fiscal sense to create a blend of sequel/reboot and make the appeal as wide as possible (this means vanilla characters that can potentially be related to by almost anyone.

It's death-by-committee, man. No matter how awesom a script is in the beginning, it gets notes to death by decision makers who don't care much about art.

I love it when you guys go at it like this, very cute

The dark side gave him what he truly desired: to be white.

But it's Star Wars, anything that Disney dropped would have gotten a lot of money. You'd think that they'd put actual care into their films.

better than the prequels though. so im ok with that.

I'm curious, if you're willing to say, how are you coming by this info? Obviously not expecting you to give specifics but how are you related to the production?

>hollywood
>ever making a jew a villain
I should have known!

i watched the force awakens while really baked and i have almost no memory of it

i remember the black storm trooper dude who turns out to be a good guy, rey is a chick who ends up fighting kylo near the end of the movie (i think?) and then kylo kills his father

that's literally all i remember

I work in a post-production capacity. We all signed NDA's (thick ones). I actually do a lot of my work from home in Canada, but I have to be at Skywalker every 6 to 8 weeks. I get a lot of updates, but I only know so much.

Hopefully, with a double sided dildo

disney star wars can choke a dick

can you explain to the niggers here that even at its worst, TFA is a better movie than all prequels?

thanks faggot.

Awesome, thanks for the info user. What's your favorite moment in the movie (that you've seen)?

Interesting, user. How'd you land this gig? Do you have a degree? My future will likely be in post-production after I graduate college.

>yes, I regret everything but it's too late to turn back

You mean to tell me you don't remember the silver girl storm trooper who's literally in the center of the movie poster but doesn't actually do fuck all?

In fact, she fucked everything up, she could have left the shield up and let Han kill her. But I'm sure her life was worth a gigantic space station.

i seriously don't remember at all

i just remembered rey finds luke at the end of the money, but that's it

sad thing is ive watched the movie 3 times but i always do a few dabs before i watch something

As I mentioned, I love the first Knights of Ren scene. It will be what people talk about.

>dat fitting typo regarding a disney movie

youtube.com/watch?v=e1j7zc31CcY&

Nice, it sounds fucking awesome. Will Carrie Fisher's death completely fuck everything up for episode 9?

Star wars is gay haha

no shit it will.

I can't really explain exactly what my job is or it might be easy to figure out who I am. Advice wise, as with anything in this industry, a degree is great, but nobody really cares. In my field it's down to your network and your previous projects. Be smart about it, but take on ANY gig that will get your name out there.

Well not completely, but it certainly changes the B plot. I know the department heads and producers are meeting very soon with the new plan.

ty based user, godspeed

Damn. I mean I figured it was bad but I thought maybe they could write her out our something, tbh I'd be ok with them doing her in cg. Maybe have her daughter or someone close to her do the motion capture. Any other cool tidbits you want to share?

People like you are the reason the mouse will own the world before too long.

I'm off to bed, but as a last tidbit? It's a much better movie than Episode 7. The story is way more interesting and Disney let everyone take a lot more risks. I'm not a hardcore Star Wars fan, but working on it has made me appreciate it a lot more, so if casual scums like me like this movie, I think the fans will love it.

Anyway, I'm out! For all I know Kennedy lurks Sup Forums and I'm positive she can have me killed.

Like I give a fuck. Better the mouse than Exxon Mobil or Haliburton or some shit like that. Ah least we get star wars.

You're the man user. Make good sleeps.

You're just digging the hole you vapid consumerist fuck.

Will I edge to rey?

Childreeeen. It's bedtime now. Good night sweet princesses and princes. Scoundrels and even wookies say goodnight. Sweet dreams your schooling starts sooo early in the morning. Now be a good jedi AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

>implying fans will like ANYTHING casuals like

Kek, like there's any other option. Accept it, we're all just pawns at this point, but at least we get to watch attractive people stab each other with lasers and shovel fried shit into our mouths.

Big feet and small tits, wonderful.