Well, I made a thread about this half an hour ago and the only answer I got was to amputate the toe...

well, I made a thread about this half an hour ago and the only answer I got was to amputate the toe. I want to keep my finger, but I want that shit out of my nail ASAP. any tips?

Stop being a retarded faggot and wait a week

jesus christ op, howd you turn your finger into a fucking toe?

what the fuck is that, op

clean it, bandage it, dont fuck with it. repeat til healed. the more you remove, the less will grow back.

looks like an infection from an ingrown toenail, go to the doctor and get the ingrown toenail removed.

Be the hero we all need OP. Rip off the toenail with pliers.

if trips you must chop it off and suck on it for about 30 seconds

Apply strong tequila to your wound

Don't be a fag.

You have to eat it.
No games.
Do it.

You cut your nail too deep, its just a hematoma it will go away

I had something like that a while ago and yea, it's just an ingrown toenail. Don't lose sleep over it.

It's a blood blister ... It's a bubble of blood that has formed under the skin prick it with a needle and drain it then apply Neosporin and put a band-aid on it you'll be OK op

BS answer.
Seeing as the nail bed is intact, it wont go away without surgery.

GOOD LUCK FAGGOT OP WIT UR FAG0T TOE

This. Had something similar like this happen to my thumb. It's just the flesh under the toe bloating up. Clean with peroxide, bandage up. Change dressing regularly.

well sure
no idea fam
an infection caused by fungus or some shit, may also be an ingrown toenail as some user said
thanks for the advice, my doctor also reciped me with a cream that goes by the name of "quadion ketoconazol 2%" or something, think I should also apply it to that fucker after cleaning it and before placin te bandage?
I meant this user. It doesn't quite seem like the case to me, since the nail doesn't hurt until I press the base of it with my other fingers, in which case starts soaring a little bit but that's it. I had ingrown toenails before and they hurt the fuck out of my existance.
I did trim it while the fungus was there once having good care I didn't fuck up with it, I regret it so much because when it grew back it started touching the thing and it itched a lot until I got used to it
rip

Needs to be corrected surgically. Don't fuck around with this, I had that on both feet.

you've already been to a doctor? why are you here asking us then, mate?

team bloodblister/neosporin/band-aid, for what it's worth.

samefag here, nevermind i looked at the enlarged picture. definitely amputate toe.

or, you know, do whatever the doctor says.

Well, old thread is nearly full, so i repost here.
For Papa Nurgle!

It looks a lot better than it did before but still pretty fucked up again, Cut that shit off or seek medical attention soon if you dont take care of it properly youll lose it anyways

I don't want to get drunk via toenail user
[spoiler]I actually did once because stupidity, it started bleeding a bunch until I applied alcohol into it, then it stopped, didn't hurt[/spoiler]
maybe I do, but at this point I severely doubt it's a hematoma
you too? wew, it seems it's not that rare
I also doubt this, it formed out of an accidental hit I didn't notice getting into it, but when I did it was bleeding again.
I hope not having to really get it off this way tho
it's summer here so not using socks or anything similar, but yeah I'll probably follow his advice

I hope not, it doesn't seem that bad to me
because he was an oldhag who has the face of the one that murders little kids daily and I kinda trust a community filled of faggots more than him?
aaaa I'm slowly starting to consider this as well, but I'd rather have it as last resort if anything else fails
what the heck that shit is death in a toe's shape
what? it's the same picture as the previous dead thread. I plan to take care of it until it heals, but I don't have that much hope it will

Yea. I wore a lot of very tight shoes back then so that's surely a factor.

letting my feet breathe through clothes also avoids the fungus spreading to other toenails or so, afaik