Well Sup Forums it's that type of night, show me what you're smoking

Well Sup Forums it's that type of night, show me what you're smoking.

This is purple white lightning

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1cMEF
imgur.com/a/rYyOL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some fire hash oil
How you smoking tonight op?

Bong rippers for me tonight sir.

What kind of bong you have good sir? Bongs and rigs happen to be my favorite method of smoking

Currently I'm using my first bong I ever got, it's name is murderface. I used to have this wonderful 1.5' 9mm thick glass Gear bong, and sadly it died :^(

Let's see that piece bro

I'm baked and forgot pic

Fuckin love your pokebowl

Heres the gear when it was new

I am in Amsterdam smoking out of pre-rolled.

Thanks, that looks like a mad dab set up. Ever dab rosin? It's the best and really popular around here

Bamp

imgur.com/a/1cMEF
imgur.com/a/rYyOL
Here's some of my usual nuggage, r8 plz

Yes rosin is dope although most oil that comes around is bho or co2 extracted

And thanks. I do have a mad dab setup

I love whatever is happening here.

We got joint master over here. Buds look very nice, comparable to what I usually get.

top shelf Kush

Thanks I try

Some lemon shit from my new chillum.

Same as always, a little bud in the vape and the same good and meh oil I've had for a while

Kind of want to grab another beer but it just feels unnecessary at this point

Vaping+ beer is always a 10/10 combo. What vape you got?

looks pretty nice

clean, modest, functional

not art but still appealing in its own spartan way

Form comes from function, my friend. I wish it didn't even have the U on it.

G-Pen Elite

Solid 8/10 unit in my humble opinion, especially with how affordable the cunt is

Now that's a genius pipe holder

Haha I usually have it broken into a lot of pieces to hold pens/pencils/brushes but I was using that half to stick a cardboard shoe insert thing that I'm painting to my desk.

yeah but hetti glass is tight man, I probably wouldn't even smoke out of super nice glass if I owned any

actually if i had any super nice glass id probably buy a few things like what you have for use and keep my nicer shit on display

We'll he's also using a rolling machine. Makes it stupid easy without taking away any of the quality

That's very true. There's some shit that's only for special occasions. One day I'll be able to use that for my regular setup.

But I would still probably go for more lab looking shit. Just really like that aesthetic more than the crazy artistic stuff. It's beautiful, just not usually my jam.

That my friend would be the first collab between Io and Whitney Harmon
Nice trips btw

Well they know what they're doing. This is the perfect balance of minimal and interesting.

I feel you, I really like the look of clean clear glass with simplistic designs that's why I got my gear pictured above

So jelous of that pokebowl right on m8

Which one? I hate that IDs are gone.

It's my third favorite and second most expensive piece

clean that shit

Quite the opposite my friend. Function depends on form

I used to prefer lab designs but for a few years now I've just really been feeling the more elaborate gnarly sorts of glass. There's a balance to be struck too, if it gets too ridiculous then the piece becomes a bit of a overly-busy eyesore. But when it's done right it's badass, and I also enjoy see people blow the stuff. Its very organic, expressive, not like the cold surgical manufactured look of lab stuff.

When I get high I'm not dosing myself for medical reasons or doing lab work, I'm enjoying myself and its nice when the glass I'm using reflects that.

Roma - Israeli medical

fucking amazing, better than coffee at keeping me awake

I agree 100%. I could watch them blow glass all day.

I'm dankrupt and my dealer has been ignoring me for 3 days (I can see him online)

fuck

roll up on him

I'm op

Oh nice with the dope colored lights? I want to find you and steal the one on the right.

You have me confused with user #1. I hate that ids are gone

Just reply to me and the fucking post lol

But purple isn't white pal

But that's where you're wrong

From the other day I'm dry at the moment.

But I'm too baked

shit

can u fuck off with ur ugly glass

This thread is slowly dying. Halp

Shots fired

I've been smoking for 10 years and the max weed I've had in my possession was 3 grams, kek

this isn't my photo but it comes from the collective and this is the strain I currently have...
sometimes I honestly feel bad for people living outside of California because they don't know what really dank weed is like

about to take a dab and watch degenerate art for like the 1000th time

As soon as you post a timestampd pic with a better piece.

>This Kush

spooky right?

its hard taking pictures of weed

but this one is really good

that "kush" looks more like a sativa

You realize that an absurd amount of weed sold on the streets comes from Cali or CO or any of the other big grow states, right? Medical grade bud isn't that rare anymore most places.

yes I realize that one of California's largest cash crops is cannabis, woohoo
It's like when I go home to Chicago and I am sad that real pizza doesn't exist outside of Chicago.. some places just do things better

>pizza

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means...

blue haze greenleaflabs

Fuck off you weed snob druggo bitch, wanna sit there and brag and then get all pissy when someone points out your talking out of your ass

>order Cannabis Oil because my medical retailer has crappy bud stock and it seemed like the best value
>fall for trope of using more because of no effect. Had no effect for 7 hours after two small doses, took a larger one
>15ml of cannabis oil which I have no tolerance for hits me at all at once
>first thought is "What if this was like that Black Mirror episode where the high knows my mind and uses it to form the worst possible thoughts and experiences

that was a seriously FUCKED 6 hours

any boro collectors lurking?

why are you so salty lil girl?

Yeah man there's very little cross tolerance between oil and bud, your first time with oil will be like your first time with weed. Once you develop a decent workable tolerance you'll find the high from extracts is actually a lot more functional and clear headed than weed.

yeah I fucked up and took 15x the recommended first dose LMAO

I can't even begin to tell you how fucked it was. It was comparable to descriptions of DMT I've read. I legitimately feel like I might have had a stroke but I mean I guess not.

Anyway it kind of sucks because of my fucked spine, I keep feeling fucked up parts of me. It's working as the opposite of pain relief. Oh well

Trust me I know exactly what you mean. I get the same shit from eating too much edible. When I made my first batch of vape-weed edibles I ate a whole one assuming it wouldn't hit me hard. There was a good gram and a half of spent bud in the cunt, I was in my bed for 5 hours thinking I was gonna die lol, fixating on my body's sensations and getting hardcore heart palpitations and just generally being an anxious wreck. Ruined my goddamn Sunday.

When I get too big a glob or vape too much good I get like that sometimes too.

This might sound retarded, and I must tip my fedora and say I am a very skeptical atheist, but this was my honest experience at one point

I felt my soul. I never understood what people meant by that, I thought it was just a corny way to describe 'you', being your brain or whatever.. But I felt it. Like in my nerves and brainstem. It felt so real. And I could feel how it was connected and part of this world but also apart of another. I can not stress how real this all felt, I was seeing it. And god was kind of there, and so was satan, and he was laughing over me. I could tell I was being judged early to be condemned to hell for eternity. Satan was over me laughing, doing things to my body, and then I felt them. This went on for quite a while.

I can't stress how real it all felt, as real as right now feels. I'm an atheist but that shit was seriously fucked. It's not even like anything I've read about, I don't really read into stories about that stuff of stuff (either religion or "other worldly" experiences). Just not my thing

But that shit happened, even if it was just mental and my brain fucking with me, I dunno what to say man

Explain to me how you Vape weed, please. I must assume that the apparatus for vaping weed is totally different than a regular ejuice nicotine vape, correct?

>inb4 "you're an ill-informed idiot" I freely admit as much.

In a vaporizer? Like, a vaporizer meant to vaporize weed. You heat the bud up hot enough to turn the canniboids, terpenes and flavinoids into vapor without combustion. You inhale the vapor and it gets you high, but in a better and more efficient way than smoking. Healthier too. Its objectively the best way to use bud aside from edibles.

This

Also it smells significantly less than smoking, although the high is a lot weaker (for me)

>6 milligrams of THC without daily-use tolerance can get a person REALLY high)

>read this
>I took 16ml yesterday

yeah I fucked up

>although the high is a lot weaker (for me)
You're doing it wrong or your vape sucks.

That hazy feeling you get from smoking that tricks you into thinking you're getting more high is a headrush caused by the C02 depriving your brain of oxygen.

OK. So when you say "Vape" in reference to weed, then it IS an entirely different device than a $20 Vape pen I can buy at the convenience store? And thank you kindly for your reply. I've heard great things about using a weed vaporizer, but every one I've ever seen has been at least $150...

Referred to as herb or dry herb vaporizers.

Alot are also made to vape oils and shit too.

I do have a pretty low-end vape (Pulsar APX), so maybe
It's not about the head rush to me, but when I'm smoking I feel a lot more floaty and disoriented, it's an awesome feeling

With vaping I feel like I'm just a little bit slower and forgetful

Yes it is entirely different, and yes they are pricey but absolutely worth it. In addition to the greater efficiency and their being more discrete and less smelly and healthier. you can save the vaped weed and make edibles out of it to basically get high twice on your weed.

>you can save the vaped weed and make edibles out of it to basically get high twice on your weed.
This I really like, I can go to the moon with a bowl and I can hit the same bowl the next day and I'll still get a nice buzz going

I've tried eating the AVB, in sandwiches, peanut butter, but never felt anything

>I feel a lot more floaty and disoriented
Exactly, that's the C02. I shouldn't have called it a headrush, its the same in a way but less intense. That haziness is your brain taking in less oxygen than it would usually, not anything in the bud. I mean, it stands to reason that if you vape and smoke the same bud and the only difference is that hazy feeling then that is entirely a product of the method, a less efficient, less healthy method.

But for me, I got a decent vape and my problem was the opposite when I switched to it from smoking, I'd get TOO high compared to smoking. No haziness, just being intensely fucking stoned. Maybe get a better vape.

>Maybe get a better vape.
sure, what do you recommend?

I love getting insanely high

It really is, and thanks -op

you're an attention whore

Sussing the finest of woo sir

The trick is to use a lot of it. As efficient as vaporizers are, there's still gonna be around 20-30% THC residue in it, among the other chemicals what get you high. Also, if you know you're going to save your spent bud you can comfortably not try and milk the bud super hard, just take a few good pulls and turn off the vape. Or you can vape at a lower temp, which will preserve different types of canniboids, flavinoids and terpenes at different temperature thresholds. When I first got my vape I was using it at 385, high enough to tap into most everything in the weed except the CBD. Made my first batch of edibles hit like tranquilizer darts, especially since I put so much spent bud in them. Shit, I'd barely nibble one and it felt like I'd taken a light benzo.

This is op, and I'm back from being really baked, but still mostly baked. I forgot this happened to my gear before it broke. How in the fuck does this even happen

G-Pen elite. Pretty affordable, especially for the quality, works great, pulls extremely well and has a nice big bowl for when you feel like just getting blasted off your tits. Only problem I have with it is the short battery life, but that's basically a non-issue for in-home use.

Again, thank you all for the info and friendly responses. And this sounds absolutely fucken amazing! It would pay for itself in just a few weeks, if THAT long. I have a girlfriend who lives in Washington, and she tells me wonderful stories all the time about how affordable and abundant top-tier weed is up there. I have said more than once that if she TRULY loved me then she would send me some via FEDEX or UPS, but she is worried about the possible consequences. Do any of you fine folks have experience sending weed? Any tips or foolproof methods for shipping weed?

>inb4 hello Mr. DEA....

How do you guys go about finding a dealer?

Friends. If you have none go to a biker bar or just a normally shady place or even a club. Socialize and just ask about weed

Just got this yesterday.