First day doing something productive instead of wasting time on Sup Forums

>First day doing something productive instead of wasting time on Sup Forums

share with us and how you did it

>Woke up showered, shaved, ate breakfest and took multi vitamin and fishoil (instead of posting on Sup Forums)

>Fixed up my resume, applied to different places (instead of posting on Sup Forums)

>Cleaned up my room a bit and made a list of some things I need to get done and tried to make a schedule for the day i need to edit still (instead of posting on Sup Forums)

>Started reading math book i downloaded (instead of posting on Sup Forums)

It's not a bad feel my dog

schedule for next week instead of day*

bumplads

bbumpo

help me find a gf?

How is anyone suppose to help you? I think you might have to do it yourself.

Congratulations bro. You should google search couch to 5k. It will help you stay focused and will give you an endorphin kick

I don't really like running it hurts my knees. I prefer to just do 20-25 minutes on the stationary bike meme at the gym while listening to podcasts.

That works as well. If you have the time, try going to free art galleries in your city. It will help you with small talk in your future job interviews.

Not sure if that's applicable in my case but uh thanks anyway

Shows you are a human being with interests, hence, someone interesting to be around, which adds to the environment in your job. You become a person, not only a employee

good on you. i cant stress enough how good for the mind productivity is. can completely change a person who feels like theres no hope

CON - GRAT - FUCKING - ULATIONS OP

OP is the man

thank you senpaitachi, we're all going to make it

Son, I'm really proud of you.

I stopped using Sup Forums daily and now I just waste time reading books on archive.org, reading articles, and watching youtube videos.

Did not help my productivity

>(Posts on Sup Forums)
There browser extensions to block sites during certain hours fyi

yeah but those browser extensions can easily be disabled with a couple of clicks

proud of you

how's that productive?

Truth

So when are you going to stop posting on Sup Forums you shitposting fuck?

It's productive for my personal goals, your (or someone else's) goals might be different.

For someone that's fixing his life, it is. Imagine your government one day decides to start giving clean data so we can all have true stats about the shithole that you call your country. It would be little by little, baby steps.

Thank you Chile

I've been insulting you but good job.
Also don't kill your cat and I guess you succeed on turning your life into a blog on an anonymous Congolese rice cultivation website. Good job.

>Started reading math book i downloaded
Looking forward to you winning the Field's medal la

now get a gf

fuck you normie, I spoke to some people on /sci/ and they assured me if I started I could get good at mathematics

You don't read math, you fight it. Try working out all the problems

You just keep focused bro.
>Demanding from others what you can't do by yourselves

>le fake stats shithole
typical shitskin angry at a superior country

How white is chile? Isn't like 60% and the rest mestizo?

for reference, they're less white than brazil.

btw, argentina do fake its stats

pls tell me, what stat do we fake?

Does*

>im doing something productive instead of posting on Sup Forums
>says the person who has been posting the progress of him not posting on Sup Forums to Sup Forums for the past 6 hours

>hours

you misspelled months

Mention me in your next thread post, la

t-teach me master

>It's impossible to do other things on the computer and occasionally post in open Sup Forums threads

I'm sending out false warranty claims and complaints to companies to jew them into sending me free shit right now for example.