Science has proven mixed race people are objectively the most attractive...

Science has proven mixed race people are objectively the most attractive, especially black+asian and to a lesser extent black+white.
How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

looks like a white girl with a tan.

How does that make you feel?

Feels like sum sjw rethoric from a mixed race faggot

>Scientifically proven
>Objectively

Pick one.

Makes me feel like I don't give a shit.

I don't think you know what science or objective means user.

stay with your race. Especially if you are any shade of brown

She looks like alien (illegal and extra terrestrial) faggit.

>muh byuti

Bury her somewhere

cheap ass coke nails.

come on, op.

>science has proven that if you start a sentence with "science has proven" the internet will be convinced you're not a lonely teenager with nothing better to do in their lives than your mother will die in her sleep period nothing can save her

""""""""""""""""Science"""""""""""""""""

white people arent going to be a thing in 2050. Good fucking riddance. Motherfuckers are a goddamn mutation

>Science has proven

"Science" and "Proven" are two (unqualified) words I never remembered any of my professors uttering in the same sentence.

Heteronormative anglo Saxon cis male op

only newfag insecure cucks will take this bait.

This is you.

We are all a mutation, dumbass

All this proves is black people aren't attractive without white in them

Literally destroying your own race by race mixing. No fucks given

No white people are a mutation. By the logic of white supremacy you dont get white from black. Mutants all of you....good riddance

If you could try and convince anyone that they're born already wearing sheets of makeup...lel.

There is no such thing as objectively attractive because its an inherently human concept and humans are anything but objective. Humans are into all kinds of weird shit and have odd preferences.

This is what 4 billion years of evolutionary success led to.

Hey, if you want to honk your horn your race hasn't evolved while whites have -- be my guest.

>attractiveness
>objective
Pick one

Is that a human or a toy

I feel nothing, just like your girlfriend when you go balls deep.

Black people came first, with white people evolving from them later on.
Evolved people > less evolved people

>I don't understand human evolution but am passionately arguing about it on a mongolian cookware sheet

i'm a white male, this makes me feel awesome.
please tell me more, i would love to more about this subject?
are they also more healthier?
do they live longer?
are they smarter?
please tell me more op????

You're just angry that white people are just black people but better and further evolved.

Whats the point of white evolution when its coming to an end. You may evolve but every other race will out last you. the only way to to keep the blood pure is by fucking you family members at this point. but most of you seem to be on top of that already in the south. and from b.so white people may have a chance. albeit slim

Nigga literally everything is gonna come to an end. Black people will come to an end to. So will the entire human race. What's the point of being a human when the human race is gonna come to an end?

But im sure you understand white genocide...and its happening. Cant escape reality. Bye bye dried cumskins

White people are going first. Probably because of how pussy this generation of whites are. Seriously trump is you guys last hope.

Not sure how white genocide is happening considering the number of black on black crimes lol.
At least whitey ain't killing themselves.

I will give you my favorite Anthropology saying regarding the topic of race and the WAY over used social construct of skin color YOU and most others commonly refer to as "Race".

You can NOT tell a persons race by the color of their skin any easier then you can tell the breed of a dog by simply the COLOR OF ITS FUR.

^^Above, if realized, will make one understand how ignorant most people sound regarding the topic of "Race".

user, you must live in the hood. All the pretty white girls are in an upper class. This is something you will never see. Have fun with your gorillas.

Whiteys killing them selves. Genetically. Race mixing ensures your eradication

White people understanding "race" or "racism" lol you made me laugh sir

IMO more people should reproduce outside there race. Mixed babies are adorable as fuck. Mixed women are stunning.

Black people are race mixing too. Black on black crime and black people race mixing will kill quicker than white people only race mixing.

i mean come on look at you guys the only place you can say any of this type of shit is online. This is literally what youve been reduced to. Whats more pussy than that? Lol white peole are quite literally on their way out.

Good at dodge ball I see, no doubt a superior race trait.

Storm?

LOL oh man. Based on you guys racist logic, mixing white and black you dont get white. Based on all of ur white supremacist mentalites you just get another nigger. Fuck out of here lol white people stereotypically racist

Fuckin please im not paying attention to you dude lol all of you motherfuckers here are so used to being racist that its starting to manifest itself in society. Now every one just assumes white people are racist without a second thought. White people finally have a stereotype lol

>2017
>Still arguing about race

this is why you're virgin Sup Forums

white
still racist
now have a stereotype for being racist
not greentexting cuz i dont know how and dont care to take the time to find out how