Why is it that the more americans there is on a board the worse it is?

Why is it that the more americans there is on a board the worse it is?

hey man, I don't think you meant to say that loud enough for me to hear but I kinda overheard it and you hurt my feelings

A focus on style over substance.

They don't need to know a foreign language to post here, so their IQ requirements are far lower than for people from other countries here.

epic

Americans on Sup Forums are almost exclusively underaged

Isolate americans are pleasant enough. It's when there's a group that they revert to their american exceptionalism training.

/k/ is one of the best boards and it's 90% Americans with the rest of the 10% being Canadians and Swiss.

Yuros and Australians shit up a board much more than Americans do.

>that denial

I'd agree with that

are you implying that it isnt true? you're worse than i thought

That's because /k/ is focused on a subject that americans know and are passionate about. People who know their shit and share an interest will always make for a better community than something like Sup Forums; a board on which everyone has an opinion about shit they know fuckall about.

Because this is our national chan and therefore a higher percentage of our posters are underaged or new than other countries. I'm sure other countries' chans are full of cancer too, we just can't understand them. Also kek at how American posters are treated as some cringey horde of subhumans on this board when we're responsible for pretty much everything funny on other boards.

You're in denial. Gun ownership keeps the cancerous nationalities out because their countries ban guns.

I've known tons of yuros that have been interested in weapons and military equipment irl. Also you're really over exagerrating the degree to which firearm ownership is restricted in most of Europe, you can own guns in most European countries, it's just heavily restricted in most and you have to obtain a hunting license to own them.

Yes your responsible for being the target of everyones bullying sure

>It's when there's a group that they revert to their american exceptionalism training.
that or a mob of self-hatred.

Which keeps the overwhemingly vast majority from owning them because of all the onerous regulations and hoops to jump through.

Here we have an example of one of the most American boards on this site which is also one of the best.

The shitposting nationalities like Austistralia, Great Shittain, and Cuckmany are kept off the board because they can't own guns. It's pretty great.

I didn't mean that, it's obvious why we're a target, we're large in numbers and frankly a pretty ridiculous country. I find all of it hilarious actually. I'm just explaining why so many of our posters are terrible.

Eh.

Americans are a mixed bag.

I can't remember the last time I saw an Australian post something which wasn't total bunk.

because the bring the edgy politics in and before you know it, anything will be related to jews, kikes, faggots, feminists, libtards, niggers, or sandniggers

m8, what I'm saying is that gun ownership =/= interest in guns. Schoolchildren in the UK pretend to be soldiers on the playground just like we do, it's a natural thing for males to be interested in. I'm sure there's a higher proportion of American posters on /k/ but you're probably grossly overestimating it.

Because that's usually when kids and teens get on

Explain because I rarely see this happen without it being a joke

lies

And I'm saying that you almost never see such nationalities on /k/ because they can't own guns legally without going through a shitton of onerous hoops. There's almost no point.

So again, you have a heavily American board (probably the most on this site) which has one of the highest posting quality.

So it isn't Americans dragging this site down.

And actually, no. I'm accurate because there are regular "where are you from" threads and strawpolls about it on /k/ with the vast majority being from the US, and Canadians and Swiss who are the next most populous posters.

Well no shit, it's not exactly something you have to prove. This site became famous because of Americans shitposting funnily and drawing in foreigners, not the other way around.

Because we suck ass.

Too many underaged mobileposters

why do europoors get baited so easily?

Yet shit like Sup Forums is filled to the brim with Europeans, spics from Latin American countries and Australians.

Just like what everyone tells the rapefugees, if you don't like it, leave.

Sup Forums hasn't been relevant or funny since like 2009. Also there's more broken English here than on any other board so obviously here has a higher density of foreigners than other boards.

Non-Anglos never seem to grasp sarcasm or shitposting imo. They only understand their own versions of it like Spurdo.

A lot of those Americans came in over from Reddit and Facebook during the election, and they're all dirty phoneposters.

We all know which board is to blame for that.

>which has one of the highest posting quality
alright, since nobody has been able dispute your claim thus far I'll take your word for it!

>tfw /k/ommando
He didn't even know...

Yes, Canadians can own shotguns and rifles relatively easily.

>Sup Forums wasn't shit before the election

lmao

Sup Forums was always shit.

But it was slightly less shit.

>mfw been posting exclusively on my phone for the last three of ten total years here

You are truly kidding yourself. It was the same garbage during 2013 with the constant FWG spam, hurr ur not white and sweden yes memes.

im actually going around looking over 4chans boards to find a home at and its not bad here.
its not so much that it becomes shit.
Its Americans dont talk to foreigners a lot and find some place pretty cool compare to bland USA

logical answer desu

Brazilian IQ is below South Africa.