Hey Sup Forums do you vape? setup and flavor?

Hey Sup Forums do you vape? setup and flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

vapedealer.com/sellers/rm_rayne/smok-h-priv-mini-50w-full-kit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmmm....

Autistic faggot reporting in got a hohmwrecker g2 with mutationx v4 dual kanthal 26g vaping king cake from vapewild

pic? honestly sounds pretty sweet compared to my out of the box ego one xl.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the niggers.

Crius Plus on a Rx200 with diy juice master
vedora nation reporting in

on topic
is that what her head looks like pasted on a bod? how old is she now anyway

Looking to trade it for a sigelei 218 because extra battery life

how long you been vaping? is that setup worth it? i'm a smoker thinking about quitting

Ive been vaping since about october 2015 personally id recommend not going staight for something like this as the transition from smoking is an odd thing id say go to a shop and get your self a noutilus or nautilus mini with a 20 watt mod to start off its a mouth to lung tank so it gives you the same feel as smoking get around 8-12 mg of nicotine and when you feel like youre confident enough to go lower get a good starter box like and istick 60 if you get the kit it comes with a good tank and extra coils kik me @ jeff_the_killer99 and old edgy account i made if you wanna talk more about it if you have kik

Does anyone have the original video of the Sup Forums meetup at her house

I have a sigelei 150 watt with a smok tfv4 mini. I just upgraded to an smok alien 220w with a tfv8. Honestly i would just get the smok alien kit to be fair. Its so much better than the sigelei. And i got the kit for 60 bucks. It came with the tfv8 mini aswell.

Yea ive thought about getting it a few times smok makes some good products i was gonna get the sigelei 218 because it holds 3 batteries and it wont rape my mod with a full sized tfv8 ive used the alien and its nice but that little bastard baby beast runs through juice like usain bolt

pics?

Pics of what thy niggest?

Fuck yeah m8. Got me ktech subbox mini and a bottle of home made banana-creme juice.
Pretty damn comfy.

Same, but I find the culture and gadgety shit confounding. Just want to switch to something less harmful without wading through all this retarded fetishism. Feels like Apple tech fanboyism. Is there a real talk guide out there somewhere?

of the mods ig, thy faggiest, as op forgot to mention

TFV8
RX200 3
Bad drip - farleys gnarley sauce
>gg

vapedealer.com/sellers/rm_rayne/smok-h-priv-mini-50w-full-kit.html

Do it

Uh, thanks. If just go to a vape shop and tell them: "I want to quit tobacco, but have no idea how any of this shit works. I have $50." would I likely be able to walk out of there a satisfied customer?

I dont have the baby beast on it right now i use the full size tfv8.

Sad thing is the screen protector is a finger print magnet.

Not sure about just $50 some areas are more pricey but honestly it comes down to the flavor of liquid you get and the nicotine strength. Most shops have samples you can try so see if you find a juice you like or tell them some flavors you like like redbull if youre into that or strawberries and cream, banana stuff, youll probably need to experiment with that. id say anywhere from 3mg to 6mg of nicotine would be good. Sorry if im making it more than it needs to be but i do want to help as much as i can

most likely they'll inform you that you're a cuck
i'd much you rather get some research here on this thread than deal with some dude that'll gouge, not that all brick and mortars are bad
honestly, tech's gotten quite good since the blu days. 50 bucks isn't going to cover the vaporizer AND juice AND some replacement coils it'll get you close though but hitting up an online store will help, mount baker is cheap juice that will help you find flavors you are comfortable with...

Vapewild is also a good site 120ml for $20 and its not made of horse shit and antifreeze and a ton of flavors

oh and get two vapes, one as a back up, so that you're not tempted to smoke

I smoke pretty much the strongest, unfiltered ryo tobacco obtainable. I can't keep doing that, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a crutch. Can you get just tobacco flavor? And is sampling juice flavors a good pretense for playing with the vaporizers before going home and ordering one online? There must be something that isn't a giant pager or look like a robot dildo. I see that some of these fucking things are pretty expensive, but the prices pale in comparison to tobacco nowadays.

Yes thay have lots of tobacco flavors i swear youd think im being paid to advertise but vapewild has a lot of tobacco flavors and theyre good and cheap if you want something discrete and stealthy look into the tesla stealth mod i feel like it could be a good mod for you and i absolutley if any vape shops have sample peices try them out also it may seem stupid but buy a nautilus tank with whatever else you buy its good for transitioning

yeah they have tobacco flavor
yeah you can totally just try a bunch of shit and just leave
it will look like a fucking a brick in your pocket unless you get like a stick mod
some are expensive as fuck for real though
mine is cheap as fuck and replaceable and it does the job, upgrade when you're ready

>asks who vapes
>hipster, douche, or both.
>kys

Vaping is for fags

Well we cant always suck dicks

Ok I see your point

Thanks for understanding

As a non-vapefag, I can't tell if you're just making up words or not...

No problem man do any of you guys smoke weed ?

It's a shame vaping has a bad rep. I don't what id do without my nicotine. I have two kanger tech ne boxes. I also have a kanger tech 200 box with a nautilus x mod. I get flavors made in house. Currently rocking a mint blue raspberry with 12 mg nicotine

i vape weed...
pax 2

old setup here. sigelei 100w with a dark horse tobecco clone. daul fused claptons. rewicked yesterday. only reason i havent upgrades is the sigelei just works. no issues, no bugs, beat the shit out of it and it just keeps going.

Occasionally they have dry herb vape for weed and also the wire you use to vaporize the juice can also be used for dabs

Nope

Xcube 2 with a tfv4 running a quad coil, vaping Space Jam's Pluto

thanks, internet dorks!

But do you roll your own joints ?-

No problem good luck with trying to not die from cancer

i usually just get raw paper cones

Nope when i say occasionally i mean once every 4-5 months and i just visit my friend and he rolls them

Ow nice ... im roling it right now :)

Why dont you smoke it more often ?

The sensation of being high isnt very enjoyable to me i think its got shit to do with anxiety because im a fucking retard but also because its not legal where im at yet and im a "good person who doesnt break the law"

Ow I smoke it to get shit done