Why am I awake?

Why am I awake?

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you cant sleep

I'm asking myself the same thing. What's on your mind?

Drunk and on here as usual too late

What made you decide to drink tonight?

I can't sleep either. Been awake since 7am and its 1:30am here... was tired at 10pm. Got into bed... suddenly all my worries come to the front of my mind and here I am, wide awake with nothing to do.

usual thing to do I guess don't have to work in the morning and nothing better to do.
Same time here. Luckily havn't had that problem for awhile now but feel ya on that

Oh, well... just don't let the habit control you, okay? Talk to a doctor if it starts to seem like it's ruling your life.

Shouldn't be a problem, save it for boring nights that I stay up for every so often. What's keeping you up?

Old feelings coming back to haunt me... logic says I'm being an idiot, and the reasonable thing to do would be to to walk away, but I guess I can't follow my own advice. So I'm just here pointlessly worrying about it instead, as if the person who's on my mind is just going to appear and talk things out with me at this hour...

Never seems to work out like that though, no use in worrying since it's getting ya no where. I've got time to burn and an un spiderman'd thread worth of posts to listen to lol

What do you do when someone says they're into you but their actions show you that you're just an "option"... I always seem to be just an option for people, never the best one, just one to keep in mind in case their preferred target doesn't work out. It happens with so many people, and usually I just shrug it off... but I keep feeling a certain connection to this one and I really don't want that to be the case...

Easiest point blank answer is express you're not just an option but more so a choice. Being meek about it will keep you as an option in the eyes of whom ever, be it the certain some one or most people. As blunt as it is it's either assert or retract, people might view you as second best because you're not putting yourself as first best in your own eyes or their's. Confidence in yourself does wonders, otherwise second guessing will become first nature.

Yeah, that's what I thought... I have to be prepared to walk away from the idea of us being together even though I really like this person. And I am, I won't let anyone play with my heart, it's just hard to be firm with someone who's telling you what you want to hear even though you suspect it's not true...

Being prepared to do that doesn't exactly mean there's no hope. Going into it expecting the worst and hoping for the best may be a good way to look at it

Thank you... It really helped to talk it out with someone a little. I think I can go to bed now finally. Best of luck in 2017!

You too, Gniight and good luck with everything

I can't sleep either. Insomniac thread?

I'm still up, not insomnia just drunken night of stay up

Lucky you. I haven't slept in over 2 days. I get really scary nightmares.

Have you looked into lucid dreaming or keeping a dream journal?

It's due to a trauma I had as a child. Really screwed me up. Ever since I was 12 I have nightmares nearly every night reliving that event over and over and over again. I'm nearly 21 now. So I just opt not to sleep most of the time.

Maybe you need a fap

Pick up a book on lucid dreaming and how to influence your dream state, that may help even if just for the times you do have to sleep. It's not as difficult as it may sound to accomplish

I've never really thought about it before. It just sounds nearly impossible, I always thought it was. But hey, I'm willing to try whatever so long as it's not meds.

Who needs a psychiatrist when you have Sup Forums?

Local library of mine had several books on it, if you have a kindle then probably thousands of resources for it. Biggest point that got me to it is the journal, make a point to wake up and remember what you just dreamed and write it down. Longer you do this the more you recollect because it's cognative and not passive. You could be passivly dreaming more and not realize it as many people wake up and go about their day not even remembering that night's dream. It's by all means not a simple or immediate thing but worth it once you get into the whole of it.

Local 3 am drunk at your service!

Well I will certainly look into it. Until then, lets keep posting qt anime girls.

That's what I always say

Fair enough lol

Fap time pasted.co/c04a23db