To all little boys that won't marry single moms:

To all little boys that won't marry single moms:

You are, by default, deadbeat dads. You are abandoning children to grow up in Drumpt's America with no means of support as he will, no doubt, gut vital programs to the poor. You are no different from the dogs that ran off after burying their bone. You're no real man. The so-called cucks who take care of children even if it isn't theirs are the real men.

Remember that the next time a single mother bothers to give you more attention than you deserve and shows interest in you.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up, faggot

Ah but it's not the kid thats the problem: It's the mother who created it

someone else's problem shouldn't turn into mine you shit dick head

Some of us need to find out how to raise ourselves before we find out how to raise a family. Not everyone's just a pig with no regard for human lives and emotions. Not everyone has things figured out and is stable enough to do this kind of thing.

hur dur le single mom is evil meme

how would you like it if you were left with such a huge responsibility to take care of all by yourself

sounds like your just lazy to me. you could always donate your time or your money

Sounds like if you're not trolling you're trying to justify getting the leftovers at the buffet of life... Or you're a single mother.

kek

Lazy. Okay. I'll try not to be next time that I can't advance in my job because of my depression. Thanks for the advice, you really turned my life around.

Got nothing to do with evil, bruv. If a woman is good looking and long term single then there's usually a good reason and it rhymes with dental skillness.

My responsibility, my problem to figure out; and no one else's. Some fuckup's children are not my prerogative.

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/3

Do you think you're clever by posting pasta on Sup Forums?

Fuck off faggot.

>who created the child?
You.
>who decided to keep the child, forgoing abortion or adoption?
You.
>who made a series of poor life choices?
You.
>who is responsible for raising your child?
You.
>who is fiscally obligated to feed, clothe, and medicate your child?
You.

The same rules apply to married couples. You don't get a free pass because you decided to keep an illegitimate child. Either find the father, or a way to make it work with said father, or surrender to your lot in life, accepting the responsibilities of your own actions. Signing on for an 18 year, minimum, commitment then crying about it 5 years in makes you sound really pathetic. You knew everything going in to it, had 9 months to weigh your options. Don't cry because you picked the wrong one.

Lol, i'm not the one who made enough bad parenting decisions to rely on a responsible man to pull half a family out of the gutter.

Men have no legal say if a woman chooses to keep or abort a child, since legally it's her choice then she should be held liable for sole support of said child should the father decide he doesn't want the kid.

9 times out of 10 the woman's the bitch and drives her man insane till he leaves or leaves him and then plays the "he abandoned me" card

I say they can cry all they want for choosing the wrong one. It's ruining other people's lives where it gets a bit much though. But on the other hand, if a guy is stupid enough to shack up with a single mother...

I wish there was such a thing as birth control. Life would be so much easier.

Male birth control is still in development.
Inb4 you think that condoms are proper birth control.

Yep, I know; I just realised. Don't bother.

>To all little boys that won't marry single moms:
okay first of all it's illegal for little boys to marry

secondly FUCK YOU you BAG OF SHIT. literally how fucking DARE you hold CHILDREN accountable for the dismal political state of the nation. how. Fucking. DARE, you try to tell LITTLE FUCKING BOYS, that they should be MANLY. do you even realize how damaging that could be to a child? forcing gender roles on everyone through intense peer pressure is necessary to a certain extent for a functioning society, but jesus CHRIST, how about you at least wait until they're TEENS before you rip away their hopes and dreams and shove your ideas of what they should be down their throats. how about you wait until their FUCKING SKULLS are done HARDENING before you start relentlessly beating the masculine alpha male ideal into their heads with a fucking rock

or how about you dont get kids unless you are sure you want them and its the right partner, and then you stay with your partner so your kids wont end up emotionally scarred shits

this applies for both genders. (there are two of them)

I know this is bait but...

>You are, by default, deadbeat dads.

Not even a father yet and being called a deadbeat dad? More liberal BS.

You're not single 'cause you have a kid. You're single 'cause you're a cunt.

Lol Yep.

You're wrong to be sarcastic; you should be saying that genuinely. Men don't get mental illnesses, if you think you have "depression" you really are just lazy. Weak. Unmanly. Who gives a shit if you have more problems than others, real men deal with their own fucking problems no matter how serious or difficult. If you're not capable of coping with the worst life has to offer you, you're not a man; you're a SLOB, and you don't deserve to live.

Preach it!

>>who created the child?
>You.
No I didn't.

You're not going to shame anybody into shit

Fuck off, I'm not responsible for somebody else's mistake no matter how hot the single dumb cunt is. Typical professional victim liberal bullshit. In fact put your kid up for adoption, you can't handle that responsibility

Somewhere, a feminist reads this bait, nods unironically, and strokes her beard.

To be honest, if a child is the product of a woman who can't raise her own child and a man who would leave a woman he knocked up, it probably doesn't deserve a good life anyway.

Pic related: this scumbag child later in life

But that's not fair because women by default are stuck with the child men can just go and do whatever they want

Holy Fuck I audibly keked

>men don't get mental illnesses
>what is PTSD

Also not only do we get mental illnesses, we get them more than women. When a woman says she has a mental illness, se wants attention, when a man says that, he is about a few pushes away from shooting up a public place.

You mean men can work their ass of for the next 18 years paying child support. And go to jail if they miss a payment or lose their job. Even have their drivers license suspended so they can't get to work at all

Haven't been to Sup Forums in a few years. Nice to see you guys are still pretty based and aren't buying this shit.

>eating someone else's half-eaten food that's been sitting there for god knows how long collecting bacteria

>for all you know, the guy eating it could have stopped because it was poisoned, or because it was undercooked and he didn't want e-coli

>making an analogy this retarded

Don't forget if the mom gets any kind of welfare for the kid the state will come after the father for that too

0/10
>Drumpt
stopped here, overused.

I already feel this wasn't even worth solving the captcha to say.

Who let the edgelord in?

The only single mother I'd have any respect for is one who was married, had children with her husband, and her husband subsequently left her for another woman. That's not her fault her husband is a dick. Of course this usually isn't the case, most single moms are moms as a result of some very poor decisions, no sympathy for them.

I know this is bait but some people have different expectations out of relationships, and forcing a person into a relationship like this will make everyone involved unhappy.

I have sympathy for mothers who have a kid and are then later abandoned by the father.

Those women who deliberately choose to produce children knowing they lack the resources to care for it? They should have their uterii pulled out and fed to them. Selfish cunts.

This

>9 months to abort
>implying we give freedom to women to do what they want with their body at any point in their life
What is this? A civilized world?

Why marriage? Let little boys fuck MILFS.

>>men don't get mental illnesses
Indeed they don't.
>>what is PTSD
Pussy Trying for Sympathy Disorder.

>Also not only do we get mental illnesses, we get them more than women. When a woman says she has a mental illness, se wants attention, when a man says that, he is about a few pushes away from shooting up a public place.
Public shooters are all evil lazy people who would rather hurt others than be real men. Women do get real mental illnesses, the reason is because their minds are weaker. Their real and serious mental illnesses don't matter, however; not any more than it should matter if your blender or vacuum cleaner gets a real and serious dent in the finish.

Motherfucking THIS.

>My body
Yep
>My choice
Sure, sounds fair
>Your paycheque
Wrongity wrong wrong fuck you, you social parasite

Not all women, I knew this girl from school who always wore thick sweaters, always quiet, social outcast type. One day she ups and eats a gun. Turns out under those thick sweaters were thousands of cuts and a starved figure. She had problems, but never told anyone not even her parents. Most girls are attention whores, but I'm sure there are few who silently suffer.

/thread, nothing g else to be said.

or choose adoption...

You're a cum dumpster, aren't you?

I'm not sure if you've ever been on any of the free dating websites but I encourage you to just for the laughs. Literally 90% of the female user base are either fat slobs or single moms (or both). What's even better is a lot are still pretentious af, with all of these insane things they expect from a man. Well off, built, sense of humor, over 6'0", yada yada.

Almost makes me want to create some fake accounts as their ideal man but in the criteria list: under 120 lbs, cannot have any children or baggage

You must be mentally handicapped. My condolences to your poor family.

I agree-- real men love single moms-- and raise the children as personal fucktoys.

>bait this sloppy

Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?

This has potential...

>i'm an infertile male
>no worries about getting woman pregnant
>i have a free pass to fuck around
>realize i'll never be a father
>mfw unsure if this makes me alpha or beta

not convincing anyone, simply stating facts, if you're a man and can't handle your own problems then you're genetically inferior and your continued survival is therefore a liability to humanity

HEY! I'm the 1/10 where she drove me insane but I stuck through it until she fucked another dude and wanted a divorce herself.

Guy states facts you resort to a ad-hominem. Obviously you have no argument.

LOL by your definition
Real man = cuck

shit b8

>implying it was a guy
>imposing your binary gender scheme on the user
Check your privilege once in a while ass whipe

>implying more than 1 genders

I date a single mom with a 17 year old daughter. The day she turned 18 we started fucking. Ive been fucking both of them for 3 years now. I know the mom knows don't think she cares. She is so desperate to keep me around she lets me get away with what ever I want

Single mom detected. When does Tyrone get out?

First post best post

Sorry I don't speak mental illnesses you are going to have to translate

Oh look we got us a special snowflake here

So what? Only to be scolded again that you asume a role for a child? That you opress it and bully it in something the snowflake in the making don't want to? Not working at a Young age to Show a child what the world awaits for them is creating future feminists or neckbeards SJW White Knights.

So waiting before they are Teens is by far to late. There are parents who are not even 20. And they bitch about it. Hell, if they knew from childage that stupid ideas end in stupid chains that hold them they would not be there. So how fucking Dare you to say others how to raise their children.

tl;dr

here's the IRONY of life.

i am moderately attractive want to have children. but i have something going against me. i am not a chad who drinks and hangs out with his "dogs".

the women i find physically appealing (slim, cute, or pretty) dont want to have anything to do with me because I am "boring" to them.

so fuck them. i hope they rot. and their kids too.

You're a special kind of nigger, aren't you, OP?

>"grow up in Drumpt's America"

That's a fucking good thing, teach boys how to be men like in the good old days. If not, natural selection has her way with the kiddos who don't make it.

I'll admit, I'm selfish.
But it would be irresponsible for me to ever to try to be anyone's father.
Not to mention I'll never be seen as their "real" father, even by their mom.
And to top it all off, she's had experience in leaving someone, and the first time's always the hardest; she won't think twice about dumping me.

>step up to the plate another man left at the table
Step up to the plate comes from baseball you mong.

sounds like someone wasted their sexual market value fucking around instead of creating a successful pair bond.

too bad you couldn't settle for just one dick. so I can't settle for a kid.

If I interpreted this correctly, you're disgruntled but willing to take the job?

Trips confirms. Where can I deliver the ham planets and mixed race babies?

Faggot nigger

Good thing Obama's there to give you them gubmint handouts after you chased away your baby daddy for being a crazy bitch!

Oh... right...

Well, guess you'all have to crawl back to baby daddy and ask nicely for home to come back into your miserable life.

I hate kids though. They're loud and gross and ungrateful.

Seconded.
Hell, I'm an adult and I fit most of these; kid me was a nightmare.

I'm not raising a little nigger.

There's a certain age I would be okay with. If the fucker is over 5 nope.

As a child of a single mother, and knowing what a cunt i was to my moms boyfriend, there is no way in hell i would put up with someone elses poor decision

>You are, by default, deadbeat dads.

That doesn't work at all. You can't be ANY sort of dad until you have children through getting a woman pregnant, or adoption. End of story, right there.

I'm in my mid 30's now and dating, but not in a relationship. A LOT of women my age are single mothers; I have no desire to date a single mother, because I have a child from a previous relationship and don't want more. If I DID find an absolutely amazing woman, who happened to have a kid, then I may have to rethink that but for now, nope. I don't see a problem with that, either.

We aren't under any sort of obligation to take care of someone else's child; not unless we choose to be. Why should someone who doesn't want kids feel obligated to care for another man's child? That doesn't make any sense.

so you're some idiot who got knocked up straight outta high school and you dont know which one the dad is?

>muh responsibilities should be left on someone elses shoulders.