What do girls think about the frenulum? Also what is it like to have a frenulum?

What do girls think about the frenulum? Also what is it like to have a frenulum?

broads love it, and it feel like christmas

I like to suck on it and lick it

I once fucked a girl that was ridiculusly tight and after that my frenulum had torn a little. hurt like hell for a week when I touched my dick.
My gf couldn't understand why I would not fuck her or even let her blow me, I obviously could not tell her.

Why would you not be able to tell her that?

I cant fuck my gf without a condom cause it hurts a fucklot, maybe I should see a doc

Cause he was cheating?

because I cheated on her with this super tight blonde?

He cheated on her, learn to read dumb fuck

Could have said you injured it while fapping, or caught it in your zip or something however.

should've just said you hurt it jerkin off

Tore mine Fucking 10 years ago.. Was drunk, pussy was dry.. Bled like a stuck pig... Ruined the couch.

Ouch, I feel sorry for you bro! I wasn't bleeding that much.

Aside from that one incident in 15 years of fucking, my frenulum has been very good to me though.

Quick question: do they cut it away when you get a circumcision?

I had two bro. Dont do it. Waste of money. Bitches didnt like it. Took it out after 2 years. Can give proof if you fags wanna see.

Why ppl do not have a pendulum??

FUCKING HELL IM GOING TO DO IT, DUBS AND I CUT IT OFF

Frenulum is the skin. From glans to shaft.
Frenum is the piercing. Typically right below the frenulum, but can be anywhere on the shaft.

got ya cus

Are you fucking retarded?

Nigga go on

roll

Durp. Thats why i did it and i wanted to share with all you fags eh... Your loss not mine.

I usually use the excuse I have a bad ingrown hair down there if I can't do shit for whatever reason

No I'm circumcised with mine

U won't fag

>I had two bro
two frenulum?

Depends on the person. Mine was cut away when they did it.

Prove it

this

Have you ever heard of Hot Octopuss?

I got a Pulse III Duo for me and my wife; whether or not I even have a frenulum or a Ham 'n Cheese Hot Pocket is even of any concern to her at all!

But wait! There's more!!!

Call anytime within the next TEN minutes and get not one, not two, but FIVE free baby Hitlers...

cut it and spill some alcohol after doing it

No. I meant that OP was talking about the frenulum as in the part of the penis, not the piercing. He likely doesn't have an intact frenulum if he is circumcised.

OH MY GOD I rmember that flash"game" from like.. 2001? Hahahah

I find it one of the most sensitive parts, feels good to have teased.

IM NOT DOING SHIT FAGS,BUHBYE

I tore my fren twice and it became brittle from scarring so I needed a procedure to move it down my knob a little bit so it wouldn't frequently tear. Fucking foreskin. I love it but sometimes, I just dunno..

faggot

My wife loves playing with mine when we are laying down. It feels great and she loves licking it and touching it.

Doctor says they can't so no I'm not

Hope you're ready for my roll

I'm just confused as why so much attention is payed to a penis. I'm not cut, I don't think Iv ever torn my frenulum..although that sounds extremely painful. I have had small splits on the end of my foreskin from to much sex, or to hard/long of a fap. I pay enough attention to my cock to make sure nothing is wrong with it health wise, and it works..that's really all you need. A dick is a dick basically, but if you have one you feel the need to argue about which ones are better and interject in posts about penis. Hence my comment I suppose. Kek

Oh shit I got roll, here's slut with sharpie in pooper to help with the pain op

Missing it is not even close to as bad as most of these retards would have you believe. Literally no sensation is lost; these ugly-dicked faggots just want you to think that you're somehow inferior. Funny thing is that more bitches are willing to blow it if it looks clean cut rather than a bacterial haven.

Circumcision is totally and completely worth it.

-former foreskinned and virginforlyfe

I broke mine during sex :(

underrated

If you are circumcised you should still have a frenulum unless your surgeon was a butcher and cut it off.

nah frenuli