Shared some pics of my gf with someone and now he's blackmailing me into sucking his cock tomorrow night...

Shared some pics of my gf with someone and now he's blackmailing me into sucking his cock tomorrow night. How do I get out of it?

bite his dick off

>how do I get out of it

He told you how

Shoot him; also think before you act you inbred

bump. Rent some niggers

Bring more and tell him, "Save it, it's all yours my friend." Then fuck off and sit on Sup Forums with the rest of the betas.

Any real advice?

Lmfao

Start tasting your own dick to build immunity so when you blow him it wont taste like anything.

Tell your gf the whole situation. Then he has nothing to blackmail you with. This is the best solution.

Your options are what?
1. Suck his cock until he decides to expose you anyway
2. Let him expose you
3. Kick his ass and accept the consequences like a man

Go meet up with him.
And threaten to beat him up or stab him

Or go to the police and claim extortion and since its for sexual conduct too against your wishes yeah i think thry may act since extortion is illegal

kill him

Ellll ohhh Ellll

Op fucked up.. just tell ur girl.

And if ur lucky, maybe she will say "why don't u uhhh.. uh suck his cocktail op, for me"

>OP literally shows a fag pics of his girl
>to blackmail him to succ a dik
>and only drops one in the thread

Proof is in the pudding OP

if he was stupid enough to like email or text you any of this ask him how he will feel about sucking dick in the county jail. you can get him slammed up there in five seconds if you roll on down to the cops and share that with them. it's hella illegal to blackmail someone. it can be a serious felony (which means prison time, not jail time).

source: i'm an actual lawyer

literally kill him

You should suck his cock like the piece of shit you are and die of aids for sharing pics

copypasta

Just don't do it?

What are you? Fucking stupid?

What are you going to do? Suck his dick everyday? Suck all his friends dicks?

Just don't go and deal with the consequences which are negligible or get him saying in writhing that he's blackmailing you and go to the cops.

Though I think biting his dick off is good advice.

Bite it off, slam your face into the wall or steering wheel or wherever it goes down then call the cops and explain that he was blackmailing you and that you were trying to talk to him and he tried to rape you. You decided to suck his dick because he hit you and you were scared.

>tell gf about pics
>tell gf about blackmail
>send gf to suck guys dick for you
>leave her for cheating on you

>filename

are you all retarded?

Beat the shit out of him and erase it off his phone

CUCK BAIT SAGE

he/she cant do this cause he would prolly promise they could fuck his girfriend.

agreed
tell him you'd do it, lure him to a secluded area. get on your knees, unzip his pants, and stab him in the chest 37 times. it works every time.
source: prisontech