Its a Truman wipes his ass instead of using a bidet and then has his wife give him a rimjob episode

>its a Truman wipes his ass instead of using a bidet and then has his wife give him a rimjob episode

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1O2Jg1lWRSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw never used a butt hose

I wish Trumanposting was a thing too user.

>its a Truman finds out his life is a lie and walks off the giant set episode

C'mon they did this gag last week

bidet? is this some fancy french practice done in bel-air or someshit?

>its a Truman finds out about the cheeky butt finger while doing a wank episode

no. it is subtle and shouldn't be done into boring submission
its my meme I made it I make the rules.

>Accept society becoming a surveillance-state reality TV show, goys, you'll be a hero and get your dream girl!

A few months after this was released, the first episode of "Survivor" aired, then "Big Brother," and kicked off the reality TV craze. Coincidence.

>its a Truman has diarrhea episode.

>It's a Truman watches The Truman Show episode

WHY IS THERE A CARTOON ALLIGATOR BEHIND HIM?

>it's a someone sneaks into the show and yells you're on tv truman episode

Those are my favorites

I'm paranoid that my life is a tv show and it will culminate with me ridding on a rollercoaster to my death

>It's a Truman finds his house wired with small cameras episode

>its a Truman disconnects all the cameras, barricades himself inside his house and doesn't even let Marlon in

it was a poor attempt to boost ratings after 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' released.

>It's a Truman gets cucked and the video is the #1 best seller in the interracial category

>It's a Truman shits himself at school episode

Newfags won't remember this

>It's a Truman gets caught smoking weed by every single viewer but nobody can say anything without raising suspicion episode

>It's a "You might be making a reference to something there, and I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't." episode

>It's a Truman's POV episode

>it's a truman says the n word and they were too tale to bleep episode

>it's a truman gets drunk and shits himself while standing in the kitchen episode

>It's a Truman sits in the living room reading Far Side comics all day

>It's a Truman cum tributes the magazines in the basement episode

is that the alligator from peter pan?

>its a truman gets drunk and tries to wank but he cant cum then he gets angry and smashes his rum bottle by throwing it at the wall then trying to lick the rum lff the wall before it dries and then cries wondering where it all went wrong episode

>it's a truman drugs and rapes a girl in his home and they can't stop him without raising suspicion

You use the bidet AFTER wiping user.
It's not an either/or.
It's always both.

But then you'd have a wet ass all day.

Too close to home.

>its a Truman kidnaps several children and forces them to fight to the death for his amusement and they cant stop him without raising suspicion episode

There are bidet towels. Like, it's an integral part of the bidet.

How boring this show would be seriously?

>it's a Truman spends the whole day jerking off and walking around house naked episode

They keep it interesting.
You'd only tune in when there's some event like a party or a school exam or when you're told a guest comedian will have his car break right in front of his house to do a skit with him.

Well if every episode was like it would be watched 24/7 by gay people and women.

>Its a Truman makes a ketchup sandwich episode

They should really pay him more

You know how they don't broadcast everything that happens in Big Brother in the main show, but rather show some interesting clips and allow hardcore fans to watch him 24/7 on a paid channel

>It's a trueman secretly goes to the gay cinema episode

>implying he wouldn't go talk to Marlon about it first

>It's a Truman slips on a conveniently placed banana peel and falls very hard onto the back of his head- so hard that his brain begins bleeding slowly creating inner-cranial pressure that inexplicably quadruples his IQ so that he is able to engineer a working portal generator (based upon his favorite videa game, Portal,) which he immediately uses to create a portal directly in front of his pelvis with the exit being placed directly behind him so that he can spend the rest of his day vigorously fucking himself in his own liberally buttered asshole episode.

You tried too hard

That was part of the bit.

>its a Truman continues to avoid the sack no matter what and openly stabs a coworker looking for a reaction episode

>its a Truman starts the beta uprising episode

>it's a Truman locks himself in his bedroom and watches True Detective season two on loop for a month straight

>Its a Truman spends his whole day shitposting on Sup Forums episode.

vocaroo.com/i/s1O2Jg1lWRSB

>It's a Truman shitposts on a mongolian origami networking website all day episode

damn that sounds comfy

>it's a Truman farts then blames it on the nearest dog episode

>it's a truman had a bunch of things to do for the day but he slept until 3 PM instead episode

>Its a Truman is dragged to the Seahaven Mall Apple shop and shown all the features of the new iPad Pro episode

>it's a truman paces around the house with glee when a humorous thought pops into his house episode
>in the previews for the next episode they tease a potential autism diagnosis

>It's a Truman takes advantage of an unconscious girl at a college party episode

>its a Trump visits seahaven episode

>they're rerunning the "Truman Has Hemorrhoids" episode

>It's a Truman cums in a glass planning to eat his own cum but loses motivation to do it after the orgasm because his horniness drops immediately episode

heh

>its a Truman realizes his jizz tastes horrible, asks why on a burmese hang gliding forum and finds out he doesn't eat enough fruit

>It's a Truman looks up actress on wikifeet within the first 5 minutes of every movie

>it's a truman wakes up, checks his sites and then lies back down a while before getting up not taking a shower and then heating up a microwave dinner eaten with plastic utensils so there's no cleanup then begrudgingly tries to play videogames before seeing something arousing and jerking off for 2 hours and taking a nap and then watching youtube videos until he's hungry again and contemplates going out for lunch, but remembers he lost his job and every dollar counts right now so he eats some chips and it's already 8 because you woke up at 12 and the sun has set and nobody texted you all day long so now you have a long lonely night of trying to distract yourself with media until it's time to sleep, which is the only peace you have because in your dreams you don't feel the pain of existence episode

>it's a truman plucks some pubic hairs and twirls them around in his mouth absentmindedly episode

>Its a Truman picks a scab off his knee and eats it episode

If your shits are so bad that you need a bidet than improve your diet you fucking mongrel.

>its a Truman projects his own insecurities onto characters of reality TV shows on online forums episode

>Its a Truman's asshole is always covered in shit episode

>it's a Truman tries some sour flavored lollipops and his tougue stings like fuck because he rarely eats chilly pepper stuff and doesn't like to eat/drink stuff that is too hot so his toungue is really sensitive episode

>its a truman invents time travel and goes to the future where humans discuss their ideas and feelings as "its an x episode" episode

Sorry, but this isn't funny. :^(

That wouldn't actually work, because your ass would thrust away from your dick everytime you try to penetrate yourself.

Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble.

Bane posting
Vince posting
Truman posting

where next?

What would've happened if the Truman show got canceled?

>What else is on?

>It's a Truman stays under the covers all day shitposting on a tibetan cave-painting board.

That's your dick. My dick is actually more than 5cm long.

I roll the nickels, the game is mine

I deal the cards

legit keked

>it's a Truman fists Meryl and wipes his hand on the comforter episode

right in the feels man

>these threads made me finally watch the movie
>it's not what I expected

>>Sup Forums
>bane posting
>Truman posting

>>Sup Forums
>deathgrips

>its a Truman spends an entire day at work trying to flip his boner up into his belt episode

>it's a truman has to supress his racist feelings when a black person sits next to him episode

>its a Truman spends an inordinate amount of time looking up pictures of the Holocaust on Google Images episode

>It's a Truman wakes up to see the whole world empty and the lights don't turn on

You think his wife let him in her back door once in a while to make the show more authentic?

holy shit, I'm dying

Do you think she occasionally has to pretend to forget to have an enema beforehand in order to keep up the pretence?

Does she have to do product placement, too?

> Ooooh, YES, Truman, lube my ass up with Criscoâ„¢

>cant convince my wife to go watch it
she hated only god forgives. looks like Im waiting for the bluray

Do you feel in charge?

Fuck me

>its a Fine brothers sue the Truman because Truman reacted to somthing episode

> Its a Truman coming to terms with his own mortality than slipping into a deep depression than slipping into an even deeper depression after finding out he spent two years of his life beening depressed about his own mortality.

> it's a Truman's cock is about to enter her tight little sphincter just as his best buddy bursts in with a sixpack of light beer episode