This is a Neutral Thread. There shall be no strong feelings one way or the other

This is a Neutral Thread. There shall be no strong feelings one way or the other.

How much do you feel this rule needs to be upheld?

/thread
I never gave a fuck. I only ever cared that there was toilet paper.

I don't agree or disagree.

What makes a man turn neutral?

Medium.

the lack of anything of note

evil

Mid-thread post

i hate niggers

I'll just leave this here

I am sure that I do not know whether I do or do not like the idea of this thread...I think.

I lightly disagree with you

i feel nothing good nor bad about this

Game over.

think your bein a rule breaker partner

I am indifferent to both the outcome of and the controversy surrounding the results.

This triggers a beige alert.

your feelings on there being no strong feelings seem pretty strong

>no strong feelings

i do not favor any side of the outcome of this scuffle

my reaction was mid range

Buddhism

Houston, we have lift off.

i have strong feelings about this

Over is objectively the correct way of positioning the toilet paper. Neutral != intellectually challenged.

Not that I really care but perhaps this will help.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I have no strong opinions one way or the other

That's your opinion.

think neutral thoughts...

that man looks a little sad

I am unsure of whether 9/11 was an inside or an outside job. I also do not find the jumpers amusing in the slightest.

how can we be sure if 9/11 happened? there's no strong evidence either way.

Hey guys! Is it alright if I leave my chocolate milk here? Thanks! I'll be back in 10 minutes to drink it

W-wrong image...

he's bullied by people who disagree with him : (

I'm not really sure.

I can't tell if those people should or should not be disagreeing with him. On the other hand I slightly believe they should not agree with him. It would be best if they remained neutral on him, but I won't say anything too strong about them. It wouldn't be appropriate.

when this thread gets pruned, I just wanted to tell you guys, hello.

they look like they're out to get said milk of the chocolate construct

Acceptable call. I will reserve my judgement on the matter until solipsism is either dismissed or proven, and by proxy, the mystery of 9/11 solved.

i think obama was an OK president, and i think trump will do an alright job too

Being born with a heart full of neutrality

I can neither confirm nor deny that I neither like nor dislike chocolate milk

Shut the fuck up, I hate your fucking guts. I hate you, your "clever" "observations", as well as your stupid fucking autistic face. I hate you and everyone else involved in this thread, I hope your miserable life full of "epic" moments on an internet imageboard ends painfully slow. I pray to God every night that there will be another holocaust full of people like you. I want a belligerent country to experiment on you, get invaded by a larger country that steals the research your pain created and uses it toward gassing other people like you. When they throw your stupid body in a ditch I will take your retard brain and revive you just to torture you. You'll be seeing me in your nightmares kid

I FEEL IT. TOO MANY FEELS.

I'd post more but I don't feel like either or.

this post made me neutrally sad

You seem to be taking a rather strong stance in favour of indifference there, guy. I'd rather take a more neutral approach and not choose whether or not to have strong opinions.

WHY DO YOU KEEP USING CLEVER "OBSERVATIONS" TO ARGUE THAT YOU HATE "CLEVER"" OBSERVATIONS."

I'm not sure whether != is the most intuitive way of writing "not equals" with normal ASCII characters.

Doesnt matter

is neutrality the answer?

There may be good arguments from both sides.

I feel very mildly happy about this thread.
It might be of slight above average quality compared to most other threads.

We'll stagnate.

>

Whichever you're more comfortable with is fine by me

ok

>
>"Being born with a heart full of neutrality"
Does that mean you have average blood pressure?

>must not rage

Possibly.

I've formatted your milk in a manner which may or may not be acceptable.

There seems to be a little too much white in your picture. The balance between black and white is essential if it's to represent our neutrality properly.

Possibly is such an infinite word, encompassing so many outcomes both positive and negative. I mildly appreciate your aptly neutral use of the common English vernacular.

Thanks for the lol

I'm indifferent to your input, but i may possibly acknowledge that you have made a reply, either now or later, or both, or neither.

Well that's neither here nor there

There's being neutral, and then there's just being indecisive. You're being one of those right now.

I'd say the milk in it's new state is about 50% more amusing.

Amateurs.

I can neither confirm or deny what he says.

The decision to be indecisive is still a decision.

Its possible that shots could be released as an outcome of something this intollerant

Sandy Hook was staged, so no one was hurt. It's all ok, I understand.

I hear the triggers. They call to me. *screams internally* maintains bland levels of emotion

Magnet

Well you're either being an inflammatory cock goblin or you're not.

I would called you a faggot for posting an edgy joker meme, but that would not be neutral of me.

That may or may not be a very neutral thing to say.

Your picture lacks symmetry.

He is soon to be the president, he is doing a job, it might not be good, but it might also be great *cough cough great*

That post was terrible, even from a positive stand point and horrific from a negative stand point.

I will have to form a council of indifferent equals to investigate your statement, but all the while, in my mind, I may or may not want to break free

Your face lacks symmetry, as does your mum

Does anyone ever worry that we may be becoming... excessively neutral? Even militantly neutral? At what point does one become too neutral?

Greetings Sup Forums. You do not know me, but I know you. I have been watching for a very long time. I am here to save Sup Forums from those that plan to destroy it. Soon, there will be an awakening.

~Sup Forums Guy..