Getting married anywhere other than outside

>getting married anywhere other than outside

TOP KEK m8. Isn't getting married outside in nature the ultimate red pilled way to get married bros?

My girlfriend and I have decided that, that's where we'll get married, in 3-4 years when we do so

getting married is gay.

hey buddy I think you got the wrong board

>getting married
>red pilled

Getting married at all is blue pill.

You've been tricked into believing in fairy tale romance, but hey at least you have a

>getting married

JUST

>all of these genetic dead ends that preemptively KNOW they couldn't get a good woman

fuahahhaa

>Genetic dead ends
Joke's on you. I have kids out of wedlock and I don't even have to pay for them

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ are ruining this board.

I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I love someone and want be with them.

>genetic dead ends
blue pill meme

>genetic dead ends
there's 7 billion people
no need to make more shit

I got married on a private beach and we had our reception in a large mansion because I'm not poverty stricken.

When do you see them?

Whenever I want. not very often lol, she can get a new BF if she needs a "father figure"

>virgin trolling other virgins : the thread

>tfw have a kid in at least two different countries

lel fuck them little niggas

No user.

There's no reason for "anyone else" to have more kids. I'm going to pump out a shit load of kids, while your genes thousands of years of reproduction and survival can whither and die for all I care.

Getting married in a church by a priest is the redpilled way. Destination marriages are exclusively the realm of sissy leftists.

>I don't need a piece of paper to tell me I love someone and want be with them.

Enjoy paying child support.

My wife and I got married in Vegas and then we did a bunch of coke and fucked in a bathroom at the Palms. Classy as fuck.

Lol, it's always funny to see autists on Sup Forums thinking they are some special exception to "normies" that actually have skills outside of shitposting online.