China

China.

What do you think of my country.

What do you want to let me know about my country that I supposedly cannot know due to firewall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop polluting ffs

Why doesn't the CCP just execute the fuerdai already?

Tienanmen Square had a massacre in 1989

I bought a chinkphone and it's pretty nice.
Please shut down your coal power plants though.

Free Tibet.

I don't know much about it, I don't really want to either because I feel like the Communists gutted a lot of your ancient culture and tradition

I would like to let you know that it is not okay to steal submarines

these

Taiwan is true china!

China is going to collapse and it is inevitable. Stock up on food, ammo, and water. Keep gold as well.

The great leap forward was a massacre.

free tibet

leave taiwain alone

youre too big

couple of my good friend lives there

What's the culture gap between the old and new?

The old grew up in a time of communism and the new are growing up in a more global and capitalist China.

building artificial islands in the South China Sea to steal territory is not cool

China is not true communist.

The USAbombed Vietnam with Agent Orange and caused inumerous misscariages

Wait what happend?

This is true. It had to be done to stop the expansion of communism

because they are the sons and daughters of the CCP members.

most of them go to anglo countries and be dicks.

im really sorry for their behaviour

>What's the culture gap between the old and new?

a lot of the old generation is happy with the way things are progressing, because they suffered a lot during the times of communism, so the current standard of living to them is like being in a 5-star hotel forever. They aren't complaining.

But they are ignorant to a lot of the progresses of today and they keep to old peasant-like mentalities that causes friction with the young generation.

they put a lot of pressure on their kids and it drives a lot of them to suicide.

I guess the asian dad jokes were kind of true

That's a bit rich when western nations like the USA literally pay nations, including China, to dump boatloads of their waste there so it isn't dumped with the USA, etc.

The absolute fucking irony. Do you have any idea how many American military bases there are encircling China? Jesus christ, I swear Americans are completely oblivious of what their nation is actually doing around the world.

must be nice living in australia

its so polluted here

my throat is burning.

have you ever been outside the PRC?

also, pls post some pictures like a yuan banknote or something

how english, did you learnt

garbage

Please, eat more pork and less dog.

Thank you very much.

t. dog lover

fucking owned

This is the first PRC flag I've seen here.

>New fat detected

Rogue provinces of the Republic of China.

China's nice, hainan island looks really good to visit too

go to sleep autist

fuck off

your flag looks like a used sanitary pad.

Keep bringing down those solar panel prices please

You guys do pollute a lot, but at least you do shit to reduce it

What kind of music plays on the average chinese supermarket/mall/store/ect?

>says the country which literally plagiazired the fucking snownigger (i.e. Russian/Soviet) communist flag

>says the leaf

Did I hurt your feelings, Vladislav Vladimirovich Vladimirov?

the difference here is that china is censoring their massacre

>he thinks maosism, leninism and stalinism are the same thing

Yes

lol

this

No, I'm just saying it's completely fucking pathetic that China copied the USSR's flag.

Comparing the Taiwanese flag and the PRC flag, to me it's quite obvious which is the real China and which is a foreign-made abomination.

It is a nice country, but you have a lot of things to improve on. I like the certain lack of regulations in some sectors, for example, having a restaurant in a random apartment building room or inside a random hospital. I wish China would do something about their pollution, you can taste the air for fucks sake. Your food is tasty and I miss Sichuan despite how dirty it was.

>What do you want to let me know about my country that I supposedly cannot know due to firewall.

Nigga everybody in China knows what happened in Tienanmen square except country bumpkins. Your firewall just blocks out no fun zones on the internet and makes using the internet a choir to all non-chinese while they are in China.

Which is a better visit for culture and history: China or Japan?

What about getting drunk?

What do Chinese people think about the West?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A

you know how it is……

>culture
Japan

>history
China

>getting drunk
If you're into clubs, China
If you're into bars, Japan

南京大虐殺三千万人
狡猾
天安門
滑稽
毛沢東
中華思想
残忍
土人

a lot of us want to emulate the west because our society at the moment is going through an identity crisis.

we think the west is like the hollywood films and the TV dramas.

you come to china to get sick, both mentally and physically.

I think of China as what Japan would be if its people were cosmopolitan.

Do you have autism?

>三千万人

kek

You're a bunch of backwards savages who think endangered animal parts will cure diseases and make your dicks bigger.
Your engagement in international politics is child-like. Such as insisting Tibet and the Spratly Islands are rightfully yours and that other countries should "stay out of Chinas internal affairs".
The Japanese did nothing wrong.

this is what i had for dinner last night

do you like?

mmm

A fucking bully, end of story.

i dont know why so many foreigners hate us so much

You guys ever talk about Australia? We seem to talk about you guys a fair bit.

gommunism

no, its mainly USA and UK.

USA is what we try to emulate

UK for the schools and 'manners'

France for their wines and 'romance'

Italy for tomato noodles

Germany for beer

i think Australia is something about beef.

dirty

we arent homogenous like japan

it'll be impossible to be like japan

Choina could be being a based communist state, however they decided to become a faux-maoist capitalist state instead they are shit

Yeah, uranium and beef are like the only things of note we export, we talk about how China keeps buying Australian land.

What is the culture in rural China like? I have heard that it's even shittier than the city culture, but I hope this isn't the case. I've always wanted to go to one of those ancient Chinese towns with the traditional architectural styles.

Because of the reasons I just said.
Your hackneyed attempts at soft power aren't helping either.
Oh and also you people have this annoying habit of always trying to save face even when you've clearly fucked up. In the west a person who admits his mistakes and apologizes is respected. Over there you faggots are taught very differently. One of you clowns tried to ruin my career because he got in trouble and tried to blame everyone but himself.

Do you know about the tiananmen square massacre?

R A R E

I fucking love you guys.
A lot of plebs in America don't think highly of China but they're opinions are garbage anyway, I wish I could move there.
Keep on being based.

Some questions:
>What video games do they play in China? If I were to guess what the top games are, it would be; League of Legends, Dota 2 and CrossFire.
>What's your favorite Cantopop/Chinese musicians?
>What sports are popular in China?

It's whatever. China does a lot of fucked up shit but at least they're a great power and I can respect them. They're not as annoying and hypocritical as eurocuck countries.

>A fucking bully, end of story.

What did he mean by this?

Oh and another thing. the autistic way you fuck heads freak out when someone recognizes Taiwan as a country is fucking pathetic. Taiwan is the real China btw, you're just a bunch of communists on land China used to control.

>The absolute fucking irony. Do you have any idea how many American military bases there are encircling China? Jesus christ, I swear Americans are completely oblivious of what their nation is actually doing around the world.
the key difference being that countries allow US bases on their soil because they don't want Chinese bases on their soil

chinese people are cool and there's a lot of you guys aroung here in my city, but goddamn, you chineses are ruining our industry with your cheap machines (you guys ruined nardini, now it only makes shit lathes that kill people)
but other than that, great food, pastel is good

I never thought much about China until I took mandarin classes on a whim. China seems pretty cool. I think a lot of aspects about your culture and history are under appreciated in America.

I want China out of my continent.

That looks delicious. What's the sauce?

Cuck

>Says the yacht club

The Chinese nation is an ingenious

>polution
>steal millions of jobs to other nations
>scaring demographic size
>leave hurt people alone in the streets
>eat dogs
>imperialism, in sepcial against tibet
>masive emigration
>brainwashin goverment
>dirty cities

but you also have cool things:

>kung fu
>tai chi
>history
>cool religion
>culture
>awsome food

I like China and Chinese people. I just hate Communists. If Chang Kai Shek had won, China would be a great place today.

Chiang Kai-shek and his posse were corrupt as fuck
If Sun Yat-Sen stayed in the government and hadn't died Chine would be a great place today.

this isnt really a big deal honestly.

i've seen an artist make overt references to tiananmen square massacre in a 798 exhibition

what city are you from?

dystopic shithole nightmare

good nature tho

Interesting place.

RARE

but the taiwanese flag is inspired by the american flag...

what do you think of Hong Kong?

Very good sellers, my friend. Half od my country buy their shit on aliexpress. Chinese sellers are called majfrends because they always write msges starting with "dear friend". Strange language and culture

I wish you were dead.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>bombed

Spraying an anti-foliage chemical with crop dusters over a jungle isn't the same thing as bombing. Not to mention more Americans suffered from Agent Orange exposure than gooks did. Also, at the time it was believed to be a wonder chemical and harmless. This is completely different from Tienanmen where the chinks knew they were murdering thousands of their own countrymen, unless you honestly expect us to believe that the chink didn't know that running tanks over people killed them.

>stop doing what everyone does

RoC's flag is directly linked to the US flag/Qing era flags