I have high hopes that rogue one will be a good step in the right direction for the starwars spin off movies

I have high hopes that rogue one will be a good step in the right direction for the starwars spin off movies

As long as they get rid of that one stupid line.

at least based jurassic world had a male lead

i did too, before the dark times, before the reshoots

"Its a rebellion I rebel" made me physically cringe

Didnt one of the workers on the film or something said the reshoots were only reshooting scenes that barely have been filmed?

This.

>reshooting because it seemed like too much of a war movie

Damnit, that's what I wanted. not an adventure flick, a war flick.

Yeah me too. It would have been more cynical like twilight company, it would have been amazing. "It was too dark."

>reshooting over half the movie
>good step in the right direction
el keko

>yfw a children's tv series had proper war episodes, and the big budget movie that can get proper ratings doesn't.

Seriously doesn't make sense. If TCW could do it, surely the film could too. Fucking Disney.

I think they were for the Saw terrorist shenanigans mostly

It looks awful.

>Yes SIR
That was the take they went with?

It was just a trailer tho

on a scale of superman 2 to fantastic 4 (with alien 3 right in the middle), where does the rogue one production nightmare rank?

abandon your hope now, save yourself pain

TCW really pushed what kind of plotlines you could do about war in a PG show.
Remember the episode where a jedi had two clone armies massacre each other unknowingly for like three episodes?

Have faith

DUDE ANOTHER FUCKING DEATH STAR LMAO

I just hope that what we saw in the trailers is what we will see in the movie

Honestly I wanted a war movie too but upon watching the director's 2014 Godzilla movie which was war based - I just did not like it at all.

I hope Disney have improved it in a good way

Seriously, what is this like the fourth death star by now?

It's the same death star from a new hope but of course you all know this so do no say "another death star" but true I am sick of seeing death star related movies.

Pong Krell's admission to it was so forced though

But mostly the Onderon arc got kinda cut because it had themes of heroic terrorism (hence why they mention it as terrorism only in the begining of the arc.

I would like to see those themes in rogue one

Yes it is by far one of my favorite arcs out of the show because it's one of the "in the trenches" type episodes where you're seeing everything at the front lines in the POV of what is essentially laser fodder used by both sides.

That's what I was hoping for out of this movie.

when does this movie take place

Be 4

Right before a new hope

so it's a sequel to revenge of the sith

In one form or another. I just hope they don't have a "boba fett" character for this movie

>most Star Wars fans are male
>most who buy merch are male
>ANOTHER female lead

Explain this to me Sup Forums.

Not really. More of a prequel to new hope. But yeah technically

I like watching women do stuff.

If I'm not mistaken it's suppose to explain how the rebel got the death star blueprint in a new hope

Its because disney has to diversify its new holdings within its capitalist empire

Why the fuck does every planet have trees?

Laziness/penny-pinching.

Why is every planet breathable to humans?

Because it's fantasy, idiot.

all these new ones feel like

FAN MOVIES

unoriginal

try to disagree

Only one new one has been released unless you mean the future movies replacing old EU shit

That's not the reason they're reshooting. They're reshooting because of a change in look for a character

i'd storm her with my troops

because women dont pirate movies

Are you that fucking stupid? The re-shoots haven't happened yet, and it releases in Dec. The movie is mostly done.

They said it was mostly people in cockpits talking. So 2nd unit type stuff.

I'd shoot my protein torpedoes in her exhaust port.

I'd cum inside her vagina if you know what I mean ;)

Female lead? Whatever. But why hire someone ugly?

>hoping Disney makes a proper Star Wars movie after seeing VII
>already knowing it focuses on yet another Disney princess.

Is that nigga Lester Freamon?

If its a spin off movie, Star Wars universe can easily cater to that and make loads of cash

Just look at clone wars the cartoon

its a big money maker for Disney