How do I deal with my 23 y/o virgin brony roommate who is super passive aggressive towards me...

How do I deal with my 23 y/o virgin brony roommate who is super passive aggressive towards me? (stomping up and down the stairs and being really sulky like a faggot whenever I'm in the same room)
He acts this way because he wants to fuck my girlfriend and thinks he's "in love" with her despite him supposedly already having an online LDR. I'm a student stuck in a year long housing contract in case you're wondering why I live with this piece of human garbage.

You fuck her infront of him and have her tell him to grow the fuck up while y'all are doing it

If you willingly live with a brony who has made it known that he wants to fuck your woman then you are both faggots.

look at the contract see if there is a loophole
if not try to make it to where he leaves own his own

fuck with him like if he thinks its unsafe for him there but make it look like someone else is doing it

"like oh no shitty roommate i lost my spare key and someone has broken in and jizzed all over your plastic horses?

He recently discovered an empty condom packet in the trash and I'm pretty sure that's what has turned him into the giant display of male inadequacy he has been showcasing lately. No well-adjusted man would give that much of a shit over a condom wrapper being in the GARBAGE.

>willingly
no

lmao

How about just beating him up?

Because that's illegal and I am an adult.

Have you tired kissing him? Like just on the cheek so it's not weird, that may help

Well he doesn't act like one, so why not just treat him like he wants to be treated?

btw got a pic of him?

Take a shit on him while he sleeps

I'm pretty sure that unless you can prove he either a danger to himself or you and/or others, having him removed won't happen. It sounds like you agreed to a contract in which you knew going in, you wouldn't have full tenancy. Give that student housing doesn't fully belong to either of you, he has to be willing to leave or he's gotta royally fuck up. Not sure where your morality lies, OP, but those look like your only two options.

When ever he's in the room with you whip out your cock and start beating off. Eventually hell learn to like the sight of your hard veins cock and get on his knees. Then you guide his lips over your cock and cum down his throat. That's what you both want anyway.

Try fucking his mom in his room

same user here

why not drive him out with music like they did with that drug lord in the 90'
make it loud enough to where it dives him up the wall
but not so much other people call the cops on you

Seriously, just kick his faggot ass. It really is that simple.

Nice... You typed that.

I feel your pain. Only except I'm living with my girlfriend and her brother. Dude is literally a 24 year old anime virgin day. He breathes hatsune miku. Has little figurines and shit. He does literally nothing. He lost his job in October for not being on time and hasn't worked since. Since its my girlfriend's brother can't kick him out. He doesn't do any housework and his personal hygiene is atrocious. Doesn't bathe for days and because of that has had the worst acne problem. Seen him with his shirt off a few times and it's not just his face, it's all over his body. He's overweight to boot. Like almost 300 and is diabetic. It's disturbing and sad. Makes me feel better tho about myself lol and when my gf and I do it I try to make her moan loud as fuck to let him know I'm fucking his sister. Feels good to get this off my chest. I'm sick of pretending to like this day fuck.

She has that same DNA. Break up with her. She's not a fat piece of shit yet, but she will be. You have been warned.

Tell him you raped his favorite pony and you'll keep raping her/him unless he stops looking at your bitch. If that doesn't work just constantly diss on everything he loves and laugh at him until he eventually goes running away crying like the bitch he is.

Just fucking beat the shit out of him or get him out already.

same user

make him look insane (no much of a stretch)
dose he ever leave the house for long periods of time? use that time to plant stuff

lsd in his fav pony
piss bottles collection unlike the world has ever seen or will again

hell you know him best OP
have fun with this

all the times he has perved on your girl
all the times he has been a little shit when he did not get his way

hell i bet he has spent more money on merch then he has anything useful like food or clothing

so fuck with his head

'he's coming straight for me, as i wash the dishes, this knife in particular. good thing i've reoported his aggresion to the landlord, college and campus police over the last few days...'

You think he has the chance of becoming violent? He's a scrawny fuck so he'd definitely need a weapon if he tried.
I know all virgins have the capacity to become irrationally aggressive and project their shortcomings onto those around them.

Take him or on food binges. Eventually he'll die.