ITT: The last song you listened to is now your stand

ITT: The last song you listened to is now your stand.

What is its name and what does it do?

Jugband Blues

I guess it traps vulnerable people inside of their own dreams because
>And what exactly is a dream?

negativland - all she called about

instills capitalist ideals in the hearts of america's impressionable youth

「 FEEL GOOD HIT OF THE SUMMER 」
makes the target experience the effects of nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstacy, alcohol and cocaine all at once

>「Music is mine」
>Prevents the opponent from being able to hear a single phrase that can go up to 7 words. This phrase is represented as a single eighth note and can be returned to the opponent if they are able to grab it by it's staff. I can only carry 1 note at a time unless I return a previous note to the user I stole it from.

So basically Night Bird Flying?

「Chocolate Girl」

Can change the taste of anything (and by extension make anything edible or poisonous)

Hammer Smashed face
Pretty self explanatory

[My Dreaming Hill]

Might be similar to "rainy day dream away"

>Why don't we talk anymore

Instills lonely vibes and makes opponent sob and vulnerable to attack. Only downfall is that at the same time you experience loneliness yourself

>Endless Nameless
>puts enemy into an endless loop

So Rainy Day Dream Away?

>Symphony No. 3: I. Lento - Sostenuto tranquillo ma cantabile

it feels everyone with tears and existential dread

Untitled.
:^)

Nah that stand is OP as fuck though had that stand user achieved Heaven shit would of hit the fan

aha thats basically what happened when you got hit by gold experience. good song tho

「Want Remover」

Can remove any desire from yourself or others

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

I guess some kind of shield or healing ability?

Aint it funny

User ignores his problems and gets cooked

Breadcrum Trail

It yells like an electric cat

Shit dude I was just listening to Protomartyr too only mine is Pontiac 87. I guess it makes people go berserk or something?

「Snow Falls Into Military Temples」
Ice stand (freezing, icicles, etc.) but it only works against people who have already attacked me

[ H E R E T O D A Y ]
can instantly teleport any object in the vicinity to the user and vice versa

「Miss Modular」
Can break any object into pieces and build it again in different ways

「Stress」namesake: Stress by Justice
Power - B

Speed - B

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - D

Description: The ability to become a god in a digital form. Advanced form of Digital Form. Variation of Transcendent Connection and Transcendent Physiology. The power to gain transcendence in virtual reality or a program becoming a digital deity. Due transcendence both ways the user powers may not function in the world as it in the simulated reality.

Yeah I used the generator

「Blood on the Money」
makes the user trap like any trap nigga has never done before, hence makes him a bigger mob boss than Diavolo and El Chapo

Najee - fly with the wind