I have a submissive girlfriend. Something I have always wanted and never had. She flies in to live with me tomorrow...

I have a submissive girlfriend. Something I have always wanted and never had. She flies in to live with me tomorrow. Ask me anything. I will answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AukGO-D9kN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=AukGO-D9kN8

Well. I'm not. She drives down very soon to move in with me. She has come to visit me twice and decided she wanted to move in. We are very excited. But she knows her role. She is the only person I've ever met who loves being submissive as much as I like being dominant.

Op here. Man I'm drunk. Someone ask me questions so I can talk.

Does she like to gag on your cock?

Oh yes. She does. She does it herself sometimes. Holds herself down and looks at me. But she prefers when I make her.

Her safeword when she can't talk is to start hitting me. But when I cuff her hands she can't. So I just get to watch her stare up at me coughing and gagging. It's great.

Whats the most degrading thing you made her do

So far not too much. I've made her wear her collar and leash (that she hates) and crawl too me. Then she was sassy and I broke her through spankings and such. Then made her kneel and beg for me to cum on her face and she did. That's one of my favorite pictures. And I'm not sure if this is humiliating. But I fucked her ass and made her beg for me to cum. And kept spamming and choking her untill she said it good enough.

>submissive girlfriend

Tie her up and share with the Sup Forumsois

Post pics

If enough people gain interest I'll post the picture of that. Oh and one time I drug her by her hair away to my room while my friend was here because she acted up too much

She's not here yet. A few more days. And. She has people who she knows who come here so I might. But not soon. And I'm more of a cuffs and restraints kind of guy. I don't use too much room.

Post the picture of the facial please

Rope

If the thread gets enough attention I probably will. Fuck it I'm drunk enough

Or you can share it private too
kik or email

Oooo that is an idea. Yea. If it was worth while I could do that.

Bumping for the hope that op will post picture and be legendary. Wanna know how well the extreme degrading shit works out in a relationship.

What do you consider extreme degration? Because I know I have plans. But what are you thinking?

Also. I made a fucked up teaser image of the facial. If you guys want

Is your relationship 24/7?
What's your relationship like when you're not actively doing a scene?

Fedrickbender
my kik if you want ping me

Also post that facial picture OP.

Yes. 24/7. She knows I own her. And knows she can't act up too much or there will be punishment later. She asks permission to go out with friends. And has to show me her outfit for the day every day. Things like that. I said I might.

What is your safe word?
If she doesnt want to have sex what do you do?
What are her limits?
Did you ever maker her cry?
How you dicover she was into summision?

Pineapples.

Haven't encountered that. But she has said she is good for rape play.

Limits are bodily fluids and fists basicly.

Yes. Usually during anal or long spanking and vibrator sessions. She whimpers and cries a lot. And sheds a few tears.

We were both in a sub Dom chat room so it was evident.

Of course we want. The only reason I'm still here is I'm curious about this pic.

We'll post one good picture of bdsm and I'll post the teaser.

>chat room

How are you not disgusted by the fact that your gf has been degraded by hundreds of guys taken hundreds of other dicks?

How to find a submissive:

I worked in a place with a phone room with about 15 girls. I sent the three hottest one leather dog collars user to see if one would wear it. Sure enough, one showed up with a short skirt and my dog collar on a few days later. The girls buzzed about it for a few days and forgot it. Not me. I told her it was me on our first date.

Are you planing to share her with other person or girl?
What did you do on her periods? (I.e. only blowjobs?
Did you let her to cum/orgasm?
Anybody in real life know about your relationship (you play rough,bsm,etc)?
How do you call her? How she call you? (Daddy, master, sir, etc)
Can she speak freerly?

That's where I'm lucky actually. She has only been with her highschool sweetheart for many years. Even lived with him. And discovered she was into being submissive. But he wasn't. So she joined a group. Found me. And left him in simple. (Lots of complicated details there). But she has been with two guys before me. And that's it. And to have a fully submissive lovely girl belonging to me? I will accept that.

Trips have spoken

More

No. I don't share. She belongs to me she is my toy.

On periods there is a lot of leniency. I grew up with two sisters so I have a soft spot. But blowjobs and anal can happen for sure.

My friend and her friends know. And accept it completely.

I call her little one or toy. She calls me sir.

She can speak freely. But. I can cut her off and make her ask permission any time I wish.

What happen if, she want to report you for rape or domestic violence ? How can you prove everithing was Consensual?

Multiple multiple text conversations. As well as video and picture messages.

Can you fuck other girls?

its fun for a while, until you realize there is something deeply wrong with her and you cant respect her as an equal, and its not fun anymore.

No. she is mine. I am hers. That's that's.

She is not an equal. She belongs to me. My submissive. She has the desire to serve someone who is worthy. So she serves me.

If you own her then why can't you fuck other girls?

Also. Yes. She may have issues from the past. But she expressimes them. And it makes her who she is. And now. She is mine.

Who do the house task? (Clean,food,laundry,etc)

Who do the shopping? Rent? Services?

She works? What do you do with her money?

She wear something special in the house?

Yeah, I owned a guy for a little bit. A lot of live-in subs are actually crazy.

Because she is my toy. I want to play with my toy. Not some random useless person who I could care less about. She gives herself fully to me. So I respect that.

She is to do dishes. Make the bed. And clean the house.

She does the shopping usually. I am with her sometimes.

No. her job is serving me and taking care of the house.

She wears whatever she wants unless o tell her to change into something different or specific.

She is crazy in her own way. But so am I. So crazy mixes well.

Did you plan your session?
If you are workin (out of the house) can she go out?
Did you say she is crazy? In what way? (Apart of sub/bdsm)

I hope its not the stalk/harass/try to blow up your house when/if you dump her kind of crazy.

What about to fix her legs and wrists to a doggy possition, give it to her dry anal and let her taste her butt. When she gags, go back and itereate until you cum.

How often can you cum?
I personaly like the fantasy to fuck and cum in her vagina first, than the same in the butt and than giving a mouthfuck when she's down on her knees when my cum from the first two times is slowly leaking out of her lower body.

And she enjoy it with some tears and also had orgasms at the same times when I had.

No. sessions just happen. If she has a punishment comming from a time she acted up in public that is planned.

She has to ask permission before she goes anywhere while I'm at home or not.

She has her own Crazy ways. Like any not normal person.

I just got a spread bar that will hold her in doggy position. And I've already told her if she is ever too sassy I will dry fuck her ass. I'm not personally into ass to mouth but I can do that if I'm in the mood

I can cum fairly quick. But I still need at least 5-10 minutes to recover. But I have fucked her throat. Made her swallow. Then being her over whipped her untill she was red and bleeding some and the fucked her ass.

Op here. update. I'm pretty drunk right now. So forgive spelling errors. And if I'm more open.

Lmao you just said she "flies in to live with me tomorrow" Nigga thats some bs

Ever happend this?

You arrive home... want a bj.. she say no! You try to make to do it ahe said no but she dont said the secure word?

What do you do? How you know when you need to stop?

op Confirmed fantasy fag

Holy fuck everyone in thread are fucking retarded how can you believe this bs?

She will drive here not fly. And it's not tomorrow. Sorry if I said things wrong

If the safeword isn't said she doesn't need to stop. If I want her and she is saying no. I do whatever I want. If she never says the safeword. It's all good. She knows the importance of that word.

It was a fantasy. But now it's real. I can't really prove it. But this thread isn't all over a fantasy.

It's not bullshit. I honestly feel like it's a joke myself sometimes. Like a stupid movie plot. But it's not. She is going to come here to live with me after two visits. It actually a dream come true.

Your very first post you said flies You are a fucking fantasy fag

Dude. I'm drunk. I'm sorry I said the wrong thing. She drives in. She will be here Friday. The end.

This is fucking retarded. Sounds like you're a control freak and your girlfriend is too submissive to do anything

I am very controlling. I won't lie. But it's something she enjoys. She likes knowing I want to know. Or make sure. She loved knowing I care enough to give rules. She is a very independent girl. I've seen it. She only submits to me.

We have had many conversations making sure she is ok with how I am. I love rape play. But I will not do anything she isn't ok with

Op here. Guys. I'm pretty drunk. About to smoke a bowl. I might stop replying if people don't reply soon. I

Greetings Sup Forums. You do not know me, but I know you. I have been watching for a very long time. I am here to save Sup Forums from those that plan to destroy it. Soon, there will be an awakening.

~Sup Forums Guy

Cool man

Someone please ask me questions. I'm drunk and now high.

Edgy

I don't know that that's edgy. That's just a very drunk man saying he wants to talk. Because I do. I just want to talk about my submissive moving down because I'm happy and excited. You

I admit cheating would be very disrespectful at this grade of dedication. But how about a threesome with another girl. Maybe another sub. Maybe someone who can join you in punishing her?

Maby. We have discussed threesomes a time or two. She seems open to them. But scared. It's something that we will have to work on.

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Describe her! How does she looks like. How old are the two of you?

I rarely shave my nuts. But when I do I shVe both.

I am 21. She is 20. I'm 22 in a few days. I am about 5'9. She is 4'10. I am 170lbs. She is a slightly thicker girl. Buy weaves it very well. I have hair past my shoulders. She has hit to her ears. Any more details you need?

You know the devil is in the detail. To fully understand just how submissive she is, tell us what she has done before in her life. Like where did she live, did she had a job, maybe even a boyfriend? How did she get into this kind of lifestyle?