Barack Obama is among the greatest of American Presidents and world leaders! Thanks to Mr. Obama's Recovery Act...

Barack Obama is among the greatest of American Presidents and world leaders! Thanks to Mr. Obama's Recovery Act, and the hard work of FELLOW Americans, this nation's economic health continues to strengthen mightily from its horrendous state of 2008! STRONG and SUCCESSFUL manufacturing and auto industries again; more than a million American auto-worker jobs were SAVED, and many more have since been created, because President Obama SUPPORTED that vital industry; accompanying industries which have seen ongoing, essential growth include education, financial services, healthcare, hospitality services, retail trade, construction, and social assistance; 15.8 million private-sector job openings have been filled throughout the last eighty-two months, the longest streak of private-sector job growth on record; wages are seeing their fastest growth since 2009; enhanced business confidence; enhanced consumer travel and spending; MUCH-improved housing market; ONGOING PROGRESS!

Thanks to President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, 20m FELLOW Americans now have access to vital, potentially LIFE-SAVING health insurance benefits and preventive care, including many adults and children with pre-existing conditions whose URGENT needs were PREVIOUSLY and CALLOUSLY denied! President Obama authorized the successful 2011 operation that finally tracked down and punished the most-wanted 9/11 murderer! Furthermore, the Obama Administration spearheaded landmark initiatives on financial regulatory reform, on global trade, on restoring diplomatic relations with the island of Cuba, on scaling back Iran's nuclear program, on successfully stopping the spread of Ebola from Africa, on climate change, clean energy, stem cell science and research, on DADT, conservation of land and water for future generations! Thank goodness for Obama's 8 years of worthy aims, efforts, achievements on behalf of the present AND future well-being of FELLOW American men, women, and children!

Is this a copy pasta or are Americans this stupid? I just woke up and this is the kind of shit you're going to post you fucking faggot? Fuck you, FUCK. YOU.

This is probably the weakest bait I have ever seen.

/thread

I'll bite
when your term starts with America in the worst state its been in since the great depression its hard to find any improvements "caused by Obama" very impressive.
when you start at rock bottom you can only go up woulda happened no matter who was elected.

Sure but lets not forget the Republicans got us there in the first place.

/thread

Copypasta or not, it's well put. He will go down as one of the greatest, sandwiched between two complete failures of the right wing.

...and the dems that double-downed on it. Don't walk around like your "team" is any better.

Obvious troll is troll.
One of the worst presidents in history next to FDR.
He's a nigger.
Been at war all 8 years.
Killed more brown people than dubya.
You're a faggot.

Obama will go down as another lame duck president who's entire legacy was "hey i killed bin laden" and the "affordable" care act.

Not the greatest ever, but he was a steady hand at the wheel, and I'll bet we'll be missing that quality pretty soon.

Logic

Attack Syria -> get Peace Nobel Prize

>implying brown death is unwanted
Dude grow up. He is light years better than gw. If you can't admit it
underage

>when you start at rock bottom

2008 wasn't Rock bottom mate. It could've been worse, way worse. Obama did infact do a good job of getting us out of it.

>FDR
>One of the worst presidents
What America are you talkin about?

Indeed.

Trump's reign will open fools' eyes soon and they realize how great Obama has been for the nation.

I watched that speech live on TV yesterday. It was actually a great legacy speech.
He is one of the world's best orators, and did good things for your country for the last several years. You all should be proud.

b8 for low iq retarded trump supporters

You don't actually expect anyone to read all that shit do you.

Obama could defeat Satan in hand-to-hand combat on live TV and republifags would still find fault.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

As if FDR isn't praised simply for being around during WWII.

The man fucked up plenty and lucked out on his tenure being at a time when a global alliance including him was booking success against a surrounded enemy.

What has he materially done beyond this that's noteworthy?

All he can truly take credit for is shit like running internment camps.

Wrong

This isn't the cringe thread OP

Yeah let's just act like the New Deal wasn't one of the best things to ever happen to this country

Oh and nuking the Japanese population. Instead of nuking the Japanese army, nuking Japanese occupied islands instead of sending his men into a meatgrinder, nuking the area AROUND Hiroshima, or basically demonstrating those nukes in any goddamn way other than an act of nuclear terrorism against a civilian population to quench his thirst for revenge. Twice.

Sage

do you intend to post this every day?

You're right. I gotta grant you that's a good move.

Hey dumbass, FDR didn't nuke anyone. That's Truman you're thinking of

Yesterday I was playing the guitar during the speech and I noticed the rhythm in the way it speaks. It was like he was singing or hitting me

He was a great president ... Obama Care will die on Friday, though

>demonstrating those nukes

It was a pretty good demonstration no one has had to drop or launch a nuke since.

Well thank you for admitting that at least

Amen, like he said - to paraphrase - if someone thinks they can do a better job, lace up your shoes, hit the pavement, become proactive, and give it a shot yourself.

Whether it's an aim for a political career, or just to better your own community, change begins at home, with the individual. There's a lot of finger pointing going on these days, but no one ever stands up trying to make things happen. It's an accusatory, and passive, Facebook age.

Had me check. I missed the switch to Truman before deploying those nukes yes.

It was superfluous and strategically nonsensical. It also delegitimizes whining about lesser terrorist attacks against the US itself.
I'm not saying invoking events from the early 20th is a justification for actions now, but chestbeating about what is literally an act of nuclear terrorism makes any complaints about this scattering back to the US hypocrite.

Yeah you are right we should have just let the Germans and the Japs win.

While dropping those nukes may be the reason no more have been dropped since, we know now that the Japanese would have surrendered anyway because the Soviets joined the fight against them. Japanese surrender had nothing to do with the nukes

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it would've made more sense to ash those islands instead of killing off US soldiers in wave tactics against Jap soldiers while using nukes against regular Japs.
Once that bomb goes off the message is received either way, they're outclassed.

See

/thread

Moreover you can't sell me on hitting those civilians would've provided bigger leverage than hitting their forces because you were dealing with a hiveminded -empire- that banked its legitimacy on perceived superiority of its troop force.

Also the japanese would have surrendered before the Soviets joined if the U.S. would've let them keep their emperor. The Japanese viewed their emperor as a god and they wouldn't allow the dishonor of the emperor being dethroned

>democrats used nukes
wow, totally PC bro.

Like I'm not telling you you should've gone soft on the Japanese. I'm saying you had nukes and were trying to show them up. Instead of sending US soldiers to their deaths for no good reason, I would've rather had them hang back and just asphalt their way towards Tokyo. Completely take their ability at direct action away and make it clear that there's an unstoppable nuclear wave rolling their way. Show them total domination.

Obama did some good things, but if I had to describe his presidency I would call him a coward. He's been nothing more than a moderate trying to play to both sides. Only in his final days in office has he really taken a stand on anything. He brought the unemployment down but then turned around and sold our workers out in a trans pacific partnership. I like some things he's done, and he's been a model of family and avoiding corruption (despite what his detractors will say) but he's also allowed the drug war to go on, didn't fix our infrastructure, didn't raise taxes for the wealthy elite, didn't de-privatize prisons, he took no stand on the dakota access pipeline, he took no stand on anything really...even the stand republicans blasted him for on siding with the families of unarmed black people shot by cops he didn't really take a stand on that. You can say his hands were tied, but there was a good portion of his presidency when the Dems had control and together they did nothing. Obama wasn't terrible, but he's far from great.

This is the best description of his presidency I've read yet good job user. He definetely wasnt a bad prez but not good either

/thread

Also would've liked to see him more strongly going through with the Budapest memorandum. Ironically HRC was the only shot at this really. McCain and Graham are pulling out all the stops to honor that treaty now, I gotta grant them they're committed. But Trump appears to not be aware of treaties nor interested in honoring them. Let's see how Jan 20th onward goes I guess.

Whats wrong with showing off the bomb? Blowing up a town filled with subhumans seems like the best way to show it off to me.

When you step away from the emotionalist rethoric there, and look at the explanation I gave in the post you quoted, you'll see why.

Better results, less US casualties.

100% agree