10. Maxo Kream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwnMeAfB7xk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
youtube.com/watch?v=e2y6bYWNHWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no 6lack

once again xxl fucks up, surprising literally no one.

>10. Maxo Kream
if this is true, i will go to sleep a happy man.

fake

Is this bait? 6lack is fucking trash, get off this board you normie fuck

Maxo is the only good artist out of that list, I'm gonna be pissed if he's not actually on it

>posting in a thread about fucking xxl
>calling somebody else a normie

Dayum Son you're retarded.

>1. XXXTENTACION

his entire sound is deathgrips packaged for easier mainstream consumption to be honest

Sad Lil Peep didn't make it, like his two mixtapes but wanted to see what he'd do in a cypher when he couldn't sing over the whole thing...

Where;s ma boi Peep?

sorry no whites allowed :)

This, my friend was listening to this shit extremely loud in his car and it sounded like a Death Grips beat. IDK which song it was but jesus it was manufactured DG for the masses

it's literally just hard hitting trap with distorted bass. I can see the similarities, but Death Grips is normie desu

this so much

>implying this isn't just as normie only more popular for ultra-normies

>criticizing music based on popularity alone

Where do I start with this nigga?

I'm not saying it's bad just cuz it's popular, I'm saying that it sounds more accessible for ultra-normies. I didn't even dislike it, it was fun music

why aren't I on here?

There's a lot of soundcloud rap that has distorted bass
Mainstream DG would be Yeezus

>Montana of 300

Literally what? He's been around since forever, he's not a freshman...

Fucking cumskins trying to get another faggot popular

youtu.be/mwnMeAfB7xk

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
>youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
>youtube.com/watch?v=e2y6bYWNHWs

Wow this is awful.

i prefer songs like lets pretend were numb

same pham

wew

Let's pretend were we're numb, riot, I don't wanna do this anymore, you're thinking too much stop it, etc.

no lil pump? no lil peep? no madeintyo? no dexter?? garbage

also where the hell is the carti tape?

t. hypebeast

anyone who enjoys the rising wave is a hype beast i guess LOL

desu as normie as it may sound, I don't mind that too much. I always like having a spectrum of artists that have a similar sound or structure, just so that I have that many more options. Kinda like how Spiderland and American Football have similar roots in structure, but one is more intense and spoken and the other is solemn and melodic. That way, if I'm in the mood for that math rock structure, but a different sound, I got a plethora to choose from.

I don't know. I guess I like everything too much, which tends to not be a norm for this board lol.

I can find something to like in most music.
but I agree this board is 85% tryhard fags posturing

>Noname
>new "to the game"
??

All of these except him Maxo Kream and maybe XXX are boring awful Chief Keef alikes.

>no white people

thats quite problematic

X IS FREE
This nigga just straightup said he should have stayed in jail on his periscope. Yall know hes gonna make some fire ass shit

>The unbearable blackness of hip hop
kys sjw cuck

youre on the wrong side of history

Yeah uh why is trap rap being considered for critical acclaim all of the sudden? YG and Future are some of the only rappers that seemed to put any spin on it that's not just bragging.

I find it hard to believe that anybody here genuinely likes any of these rappers.

listen, I'm as white-nationalist as the next guy, but c'mon, that's like saying whites should be building mud huts and having tribal wars.

>no D.R.A.M
god damn what does he have to do

i know, this is bullshit.

Source?

No Aminè? No Ugly God? The fuck

Amine made 1 good song and ugly god is a meme, love him tho

Don't even know who that is but it's based of votes so

if lil fucking dicky can make the list than so can ugly god.

Yeah this is moat definitely fake because that Kyle dude isn't on this.

no
robb bank$
kap g
chester watson
shizzy vi
lil peep
money man?

jesus christ

Kyle deserves to be in that spot.
Even before he made ispy though

>1. XXXTENTACION
interesting
>2. Young M.A
not surprised
>3. Nef the Pharoah
who
>4. $ki Mask the Slump God
who
>5. Rob $tone
i hear this guys good
>6. Playboi Carti
this dudes been around for years
>7. Noname
not bad
>8. Mozzy
who
>9. Montana of 300
not a freshman but would be cool to see on here
>10. Maxo Kream
who

hopefully fake cause I wanted to see 6LACK, Joey Purp, Your Old Droog and DRAM on here

Glad Noname made it(if real list), but she is gonna stick out like a sore thumb, especially in the cypher.

you sound lowkey racist when you say "whites"

just letting you know in case you seek employment in the future or are trying to make a good impression with a girl's family or something

Ski Mask the slump god, is someone XXX met while in prision they have been rapping together

>no kyle
>no ugly god
d r o p p e d d e s u

>6lack
>biggest industry plant in recent history
start thinking for yourself and stop listening to whatever these industries and coorperations are pushing into your ears

they won't have ski and x on it, either one or the other so it's gonna be x. Maxo is the best on the list but he's inconsistent. No names project was very boring, honestly biggest debut let down i can think of.

this is so stupid. Saying "whites" and "blacks" isn't inherently racist at all. College professors willingly do that.

A lot of these millenial rap fans will just take whatever's given to them. There is no thinking for themselves

>2017
>Caring about XXL
God this place really has become a shithole

It's a place assigning a numerical ranking of "the best _____". Of course Sup Forums's going to be obsessing over it. It doesn't matter where it comes from.

Where s ugly god?

it's technically always been like this. it's just that now hip hop has grown so much that the big companies saw the profit in it and started to commercialize it, which leads us to where we are now. what started as a movement became a business and most people are too stupid and lazy to find creative and interesting music that isn't pushed by some label. 6lack is the most manufactured rapper i can think of. his whole sound and aesthetic is completely inorganic and catered for radio play.

Its Fucking XXL.
Mozzy is the only one with talent and has a future.
Rest of these niggas are scrubs and memes. If you like lil peep you are a fucking faggot and a cancer.

Where's lobo da g?

I don't know who half of them are and I assume the ones I don't know are shit trap rap that does nothing new.

>Noname
>a meme with no talent
go away bully

>implying death grips isn't mainstream

hmm this cant be right - Bobby Raps is not on the list...

>no ugly god
d r o p p e d

Whats the draw for young m.a? She sounds like a 12 year old who thinks they could beat up anybody.

Like real, "i'm having a hard time reading from this notepad document cause I'm barely literate, but I still want to sound tough and flex" type shit

>$ki Mask the Slump God

Not a chance. Only 40% of the people who know XXX know Ski Mask, even though he's the better one.

lol damn, you're saying "who" at some of the best rappers on that list

He makes distorted drill music with shouting. It's hardly a death grips clone

This is fake, no madeintyo? or robb banks? no ugly god?

>ignoring Trapper of the Century Lil Pump

It's not real idiotr