Friends with kid for 10 years or so, his life went to shit after his dad died maybe 6 years ago

>friends with kid for 10 years or so, his life went to shit after his dad died maybe 6 years ago
>kinda went nuts, has been drinking heavily since, occasionally smokes crack, has burned all of his bridges
>had a child in november with a craigslist prostitute
>last month he tells me he met a girl in honduras online and hes flying out to see her
>Tells me the name of the city "San Pedro Sula"
>Look it up, apparently its the most dangerous city in the world
>he left yesterday
>Talked to him at 3 am in his layover in mexico city, he was drunk at the airport waiting for his flight
>Told me to download whatsapp to talk to him, says he'll be in honduars at 9:45
>Tells me that he's gonna get there and fuck this girl immediately and than sleep all day
>haven't heard from him since
>hasn't been online since
>hasn't been on whatsapp since
>his mom keeps blowing up my phone asking if he's kidnapped/dead

help, did my friend get kidnapped or murdered?

What's his whatsapp? I'll track him

Nah that sounds sketch, and I could honestly give a shit, i just want to know what the chances are hes dead or kidnapped.

about 52.7 %

Yeah I'd say pretty high.

He's most likely dead or being forced to give up information on close family and friends and will be used as a drug mule , if he fails at it someone will kill mentioned family or friends. It's happens , just find a new friend.

99%, 1% that he is just in cold storage for organ/blood extraction

He was talkin to her on the phone every day, she was sending him nudes. I told him not worth it. I didnt even find her attractive. This kid has fucked like 40 women and calls me beta cuz i've fucked about 10, but honestly every woman i've ever seen him with was a fatass, smelly landwhale. All that he swore were sexy.

what i did was add 2.7% (because honduras is dangerous) towards the likeliness that he did die/kidnapped, to the overall 50/50% probability of any event happening (either it did, or it didn't)
that way you can check my math if youre doubtful

I had a friend who did the same thing. Fucked a bunch of nasty bitches in college. A few years later, he comes out as a gay furry.

So are they gonna come after me when he inevitably fucks up? If so how are they gonna get up here from Honduras? Dont you think they'd try to get him to come to columbia if this was the case?

How often does this happen? Got any proof or horror stories?

You got me paranoid as fuck

moar pics

>he tells me he met a girl in honduras online and hes flying out to see her
Your friend is a moron. Call the hooker's kid and tell him his dad's dead.

>occasionally smokes crack
You're a lying faggot. One does not occasionally smoke crack. You smoke crack once and you'll die on crack.

>and you'll die on crack.

Or, you'll die in honduras getting stabbed by gangsters.

But no seriously, when I say "Occassionally smokes crack" i mean that he does it every so often and hes been slowly doing it more and more over the course of time, addiction doesn't happen overnight. I won't touch the shit even though i'm a pretty experienced drug user.

Nah, they wont come to the US or anything like that.

Most likely they will perform some scam where they claim they are "Family" and are in some situation where they need money.
They will call everyone and go in detail of who they are and how they need help to get away.

Happens all the time.

the fuck is up with that man hair