I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT THESE SONGS ACTUALLY GREW ON ME AND I LIKE THEM...

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT THESE SONGS ACTUALLY GREW ON ME AND I LIKE THEM, SPECIALLY THE ALL MY LIFE SHARP AS ME KNIFE ALL MY LOIFE

Thoughts on Humanz?

It's not out yet but I'm already disappointed

From what I've heard it's the laziest shit they've made. The fall was a desperate attempt to be creative whike this new material is void of it

"From What i've heard" good to see your in the know.

"The fall was a desperate attempt to be creative" No it wasn't retard, Damon made it becasue he was bored, that's literally why he just gave the album away for free.

You just make up retarded bullshit to seem smart when you're wrong.

What Popcaan is saying is fine when you have the lyrics on hand but that dialect and Autotune are still a pain on the ears. Good song otherwise, while the others are still mediocre.

Same here, hated them at first, but now I enjoy them quite a lot.

I didn't like them at all but Sup Forums convinced me.

Nice meme. Friendly reminder that no one should be calling anyone else a retard when they're can't even decipher your from you're.

>mfw i see a bathtub

Nice try, Damon.

Gorillaz as whole is like that for me.

Especially Plastic Beach, I did not really give much of a shit for any of the songs when it came out. I thought Glitter Freeze was ear rape.

It is now by far my favorite album and I listen to it all the time on the way to work, so many good songs. And Glitter Freeze is in my top 10.

I already fucking love Saturnz Beatz and Andromeda, not so keen on Ascension, but it's still pretty good.

Also, mfw someone says why'd they have to shove liberal politics into Gorillaz.

DA BAFF

Definitely seems like a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. Hopefully my low expectations will get vindicated.

My first listen I only liked Andromeda, and even then only sort of.

Now I think they are all pretty good, with Andromeda and We Got the Power being total jams and Saturnz pretty dang solid.

Ascension is good beat wise but I really don't like the lyrics.

my first listen to saturnz i was like "what ok"
and then my second listen i fucking loved it

Does anyone have that Ocean Bacon google docs with the leaked songs? I also noticed that the demo of Saturnz Barz sounds waayyy better than the regular one

The demo made me like it easily. I just listened to the finished one and the instrumentals sound less deep and dark than the demo.

THE BATH
H
E

B
A
T
HATB EHT

Ascension is the only one I ike but only for the obscure references.

You are fucking subhuman trash these 4 singles are absolute fucking dogshit.

Light 7

samesies

>you can chase your dreams as long as you don't look like me
This nigger is rapping for the god damn gorillaz, how the fuck is he going to rap about how he's being oppressed from doing what he wants?

Gorillaz is like Death Grips Lite.
Sounds unlistenable at first, but then you "get" it.

Still hate "We got the power"

It's so fucking corny

Don't mind the other stuff. I actually liked Saturns Barz on first listen. I just wish it had more 2D

Like 90% of their stuff is immediately accessible and commercially viable.

Really digging Saturnz Barz. Incredibly addicting track, great atmosphere. We Got the Power seems almost unfinished, really weird song. Hope it works in the context of the album. Other two songs are really nice. I'm getting a feeling this album will be fantastic.

yes, like a commercially ciable accessible death grips.